March 28, 2009 @ 08:58 PM
go0seMUFC

Currently watching the El Salvador v. United States game and can easily say that El Salvador is finally playing a class apart from the americans. Cienfuegos would be proud. Movement, passing, formation, organization, and defending are all on point.

Also, I wish I would have caught the UEFA qualifiers but I was out. Anyone care to discuss their regions or countries?

Edit.
Wow, unfortunate for El Salvador's lack of physical conditioning. Quite ridiculous what the Goalkeeper did by faking injury and shit. His skill did not match his ambitions and he's partially at fault for giving away the 3 points they deserved for the first hour or so. Blame can also be put for lack of organization through the infrastructure of the Salvadorian Federation. If anyone is not aware of the situation in El Salvador. Their players aren't actually professionals, but play football on the side in order to make ends meet. It's a shame because so much talent goes wasted, similar to this country. I mean, they did something Mexico hasn't done for quite a while, outplay the United States (which isn't very difficult anyways IMHO...).
March 28, 2009 @ 10:35 PM
nogi-drew

becks got hs record (friendly i know) and spain won twas a good day.
April 2, 2009 @ 03:32 PM
Alan_Watts

i would say england are the favorites to win the world cup.... but its in africa which means hot ass conditions....and the only country to win the wouldcup outside of their own continent is brazil....
April 3, 2009 @ 01:13 AM
dirtyj56

bolivia put a beat down on argentina......so sad
April 3, 2009 @ 08:15 AM
mr.orange

i love bolivia

england for the world cup, capello is one sexy ass motherfucker!
April 3, 2009 @ 08:41 AM
Drebrooklyn

it's gonna be too hot for a european country to win i'd put my money on a south american team to win it.

spain is playing pretty good as well and england can only get better with time
April 3, 2009 @ 11:56 AM
Killypants

You guys seriously think England's gonna win? They've got no depth in the striking department. If Rooney gets injured, they're fucked.

Although aside from Spain, Germany, the Netherlands and maybe Italy, I don't know who has a legitimate shot. After seeing Argentina go down to Bolivia (lulz) I'm skeptical, and Brazil have looked completely mediocre.

Spain FTW
April 3, 2009 @ 12:50 PM
drtmcgrt

Bosnia and Herzegovina ftw!!!!!!!!!!! >sadcoolcool

http://instagram.com/rasheedovich/

April 3, 2009 @ 01:21 PM
Alan_Watts

You guys seriously think England's gonna win? They've got no depth in the striking department. If Rooney gets injured, they're fucked.

Although aside from Spain, Germany, the Netherlands and maybe Italy, I don't know who has a legitimate shot. After seeing Argentina go down to Bolivia (lulz) I'm skeptical, and Brazil have looked completely mediocre.

Spain FTW

defoe,crouch,hesky, young,andrew johnson,bent,gerard coud pllay a forward role as well.... not very deep at all....
April 3, 2009 @ 01:21 PM
KICKROCKS

just look at my icon :} They're not doing too good though :{

I agree that Espa
April 3, 2009 @ 01:22 PM
Alan_Watts

brazil will always be a favorite....
April 3, 2009 @ 01:24 PM
deadpooL

spain ftw.
April 3, 2009 @ 10:34 PM
alberto1989

Hopefully we get better now that Aguirre is head coach
April 4, 2009 @ 12:14 PM
nogi-drew

spain looks good to win it.

france looks a mess but can go far.

italy i think needs to give alot of players the boot! there stacked with u21 stars and younger guys.

england needs a healthy scoring owen. if owen can leave the toon and get on a better club and score goals and get capello to call him up it bescary to see him and rooney a la euro 2004 with capello at the helm and a solid performing england team.

australia i think can make a good run on current form.

holland if they can figure out a good formation for the ridiculous amount of attacking talent they have i think they can go far.
April 5, 2009 @ 07:10 PM
dirtyj56

i like spain...for the win!!!.......it would be interesting if the US puts up a good run.....
April 5, 2009 @ 08:29 PM
Drebrooklyn

^^^keep dreaming
April 8, 2009 @ 11:10 PM
Virunga

Kenya FTW!!!

Not looking good in CAF Third Round getting drawn with Tunisia and the FUCKING Super Eagles!!!, both World Cup veterans but hey Miracles do happen!

Dear Virunga, You have received an infraction at Hypebeast Forums. Reason: Insulted Other Member(s)

April 9, 2009 @ 04:22 AM
chopstickthugz

I support Korea, USA, Brazil, Germany, Holland, and Argentina

also including any national team led by Guus Hiddink who i believe as an magician that could turn ordinary team into EXTRAORDINARY. (Evidence would be Holland in 1998, Korea in 2002, Australia in 2006, and currently Russia)

and that team is Russia... last time i checked. Oh yeah Chelsea in Premiere League as well (England football league)
April 9, 2009 @ 08:21 AM

Inactive

Morocco will crash everyones Asses,smile i hope they doin well in africa qualifyingsmile!!!!!!!
April 9, 2009 @ 01:06 PM
nogi-drew

also including any national team led by Guus Hiddink who i believe as an magician that could turn ordinary team into EXTRAORDINARY. (Evidence would be Holland in 1998, Korea in 2002, Australia in 2006, and currently Russia)

and that team is Russia... last time i checked. Oh yeah Chelsea in Premiere League as well (England football league)

not to take away from lucky guus.

but his holland WC 98 team in france was not ordinary considering he had: overmars, bergkamp, van de sar, stam, seedorf, de boer, reitzer the list goes on that team could have won it all.
April 9, 2009 @ 11:26 PM
Alan_Watts

Awww man frank de boer was an ANIMAL
April 28, 2009 @ 05:34 PM
Virunga

not to take away from lucky guus.

but his holland WC 98 team in france was not ordinary considering he had: overmars, bergkamp, van de sar, stam, seedorf, de boer, reitzer the list goes on that team could have won it all.

Yall got me reminiscing, 98 Dutch team might be my favorite team ever even if they lost to Croatia in the third place match.

Dear Virunga, You have received an infraction at Hypebeast Forums. Reason: Insulted Other Member(s)

April 29, 2009 @ 07:23 PM
Alan_Watts

IF catalonia had a team... WOW
GK V
May 1, 2009 @ 09:07 AM
DStyles

England? LMFAO.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

May 14, 2009 @ 08:43 PM
AlwayS_DreSSeD

always cheer for brazil

www.NickyDsss.com

May 15, 2009 @ 06:42 AM
venkat1971

winner
definitely Spain or Netherlands are the favourites, Brazil has been below par so far with thier capabilites
May 16, 2009 @ 09:46 PM
AmpliFLY

lets go scotland.

http://prevere.tumblr.com/

May 17, 2009 @ 03:29 PM
mr.orange

england are the tits these days, rooney is god, gerrard coming off the left hand side with lamps and barry in the middle works like a dream, walcott tears it up down the right, the two best CB's in the world, attacking fullbacks, a strong striker who compliments rooney perfectly. world cup 2010 here i/we come, we gonna win it. aslong as robert green plays in goal!
June 3, 2009 @ 09:30 PM
go0seMUFC

First error for the United States was presenting a 4-3-3. Please leave this formation for teams that understand football. Second, sub out that that number 6. All he is a massive hole in that left band. Third, where is Jonathan Spector? This kid merits a start just by association to the Premiership alone. Fourth, work on your first touch. It's horrendous and leaks goals. Fifth, stop playing long ball. It's not working. Sixth, where are our players. And by 'ours' I mean the players from the streets and parks. We deserve starting XI status. Man, fuck USS. Typical American bullshit favoring the rich instead of the skilled.[/endrant]
June 4, 2009 @ 03:57 AM
nogi-drew

---------------howard---------------
bornstein---gooch---spector---beasley
---------bradley----kjiestian--------
adu-------------------------dempsey
--------------donovan-----------------
--------------altidore----------------

this is the lineup i want to see. adu and donovan could switch spots depending on the game. bornstein and beasley add pace and attack on the wings. while bradley and sasha add a good control over the middle of the park. dempsey could always play off alitdore or run into the middle. i dont know why spector or de merit dont get looked at more often.

Please login first to reply.