Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
July 22, 2008 @ 10:57 PM
PlaboY

I'm selling DS pairs of the Jordan Countdown Packs VI which incclude he Jordan IV's and XIX...i am letting these go TOGETHER unless i can get a GOOD deal on the XIX's first...so PM's asking how much for the IV's separately will be IGNORED...if i sell the XIX's i will update this post so no need to ask, but i'd much rather sell together...These are a Size 10 and has only been opened to take pics...pictures provided should be good enough as you should know how they look, but if you buy them and want more, i'd be happy to supply...when offering, know to add shipping in consideration as shipping two pairs of kicks is much more expensive than one...not really interested in trades at the moment

HO = $350 shipped

I'm also selling my VNDS pair of Nike Dunk Stussy HI's...these were ONLY released in the Tokyo Stussy Shop during the release of the World Tour Dunks...They are SZ.10 and have been worn exactly TWO times and have been sitiing in my closet every since...pics show detail of the condition so refer to them...

Starting offer is $175...looking to sell in the next week...Get at me

July 28, 2008 @ 02:39 PM
PlaboY

up up up up up

Please login first to reply.