-Located in Chicago.
-Paypal only (gift or +4%).
-Payment first! Will not ship first under any circumstances.
-Open to offers.
-International shipping if buyer pays the difference.
1. Florsheim Hawley Wingtip Boots (sz. 7D) (Fits a regular 7.5 US, would probably still fit a 8 US)
Brand new, only tried on Florsheim Hawley wingtip boots in "Brown CH". Great boots that can be dressed up or dressed down.
Retails for $180.
More info here: http://www.florsheim.com/shop/style/12085.html
2. BNWT Oliberte Gando Hi (sz 40 M EU or 7 D US)
Brand new with box Oliberte Gando Hi Boot in a size EU 40, or a 7 US. Fits a size 7.5D myself, and could probably fit a size 8D. Great winter boots with leather similar to Clark's Beeswax leather or the copper rough 'n tough leather seen in Red Wing 1907's/
3. Gap x Keds Charcoal Wool Chukka (sz. 7)
Worn a few times. Fits a 7.5 well.
4. Generic Surplus Mohawk (sz.
Worn less than 5 times outside. Fits a true 8. Can fit a 7.5 as well.
$30--> $25 shipped
5. Clarks Yellowknife (sz. 7.5)
Worn less than 8 times outside. Fits a true 7.5. Crepe sole. Extremely comfortable! Comes with both brown leather laces and grey cotton laces. Looks GREAT with classic yellow nylon laces.