June 15, 2011 @ 02:44 PM
Mindstate

I'm selling these on eBay aswell, but I thought I would give my fellow Hypebeasters an easier (and less costly) option.
On eBay, prices are ranging between 370$ up to 550$ for these shoes.

Description

In a year that’s seen some hotly-anticipated retro releases along with the resurrection of the Air Jordan Legacy flagship model’s must-have status, the Air Jordan V Retro stands out as seeing more colorways drop than any other model. Could the above pictured colorway be its latest release? The Quai 51 International Streetball Championship is sponsored by Jordan Brand each July in Paris, so it’s between these and another white AJ5 to be the next 1990-born classic to hit retailers.

Limited Edition and exclusive to Europe, so nowhere to be found in US Stores!

I have pre-ordered these a while ago at my local Foot Locker. Shoes are already paid for and reserved for me. Send me a message if you wish to see the receipt. Shoes are officially coming out on the 20th of June in the Netherlands, but I might be able to get them the 18th.

If you want to buy another size, send me a message and I'll try to get you a pair.

100% Guaranteed Authentic
Deadstock, New In Box.

Shipping to USA from the Netherlands, costs: 50$
This is including insurance and signature confirmation.
Other countries please send me a message for an inquiry.

On eBay, I have these listed for 350$. Here, sale price is 335$. For PayPal, add 4% to the price or send as gift. I have good feedback on eBay.

Please login first to reply.