Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
May 28, 2011 @ 05:19 AM
sumo_39

Hello hb, here selling some deadstock heat for a reasonable price. All shoes are DS, brand new, NEVER WORN or tried on.

-all prices INCLUDE paypal/shipping fees in the U.S. International shipping please contact me for price.

-shoes will be shipped double boxed with tracking number

Preferred method of payment is Paypal (in USD) but I am flexible.
I am 100% legit, any questions or if you would like more pictures feel free to contact me, thanks

DEADSTOCK NEW BALANCE 1500 SOLEBOX PURPLE DEVIL US 8.5

This was purchased from Solebox in the summer of '06. Only 300 ever made in the world, sold out immediately. I am the original owner of these shoes and this has been kept in absolute DS condition in the original box/tissue with original tags attached. These have never been worn or tried on. It is very hard to find these shoes DS anymore. Comes with black solebox tote bag included with every purple devil purchase.

Price:SOLD!

DEADSTOCK KICKS HAWAII "ALOHA" DUNK Size 10.5

This was purchased from Kicks Hawaii in the spring '04. This quikstrike dunk was released in limited quantities and sold out immediately. I am the original owner of these shoes and this has been kept in absolute DS condition in the original box/tissue with original tags attached. These have never been worn or tried on.

Price: 250

May 28, 2011 @ 06:33 AM
K-KICK

those p-devils r serious - but over kill for that price - good luck
May 29, 2011 @ 05:56 AM
sumo_39

bump up!!!!
May 30, 2011 @ 12:24 AM
sumo_39

purple devils sold! offers in for Kicks HI dunks!

Please login first to reply.