HALLOWEEN SALE - UP TO 25% OFF - USE CODE: NOTRICKS14 (24 HOURS LEFT)
August 19, 2010 @ 11:57 AM
igotssssoul

-NO TRADES!

-Please don't bother sending me an offer that you cannot pay within a 48-hour time span.

-I ship USPS Priority, which includes delivery confirmation. Insurance is optional, but additional cost will be covered by the buyer.

-ITEM DESCRIPTION:
-This is a VVVNDS pair of Vans x In4mation Denim Halfcabs
in a size 9US.
-Comes with OG box and the 2 OG extra laces(both have never been
used and still in it's original packaging).

-SIDE NOTES ON IT'S USAGE:
-Worn about 3-4 times.
-As you can tell by the photos, I have not attempted to clean them at all. Everyone uses a different method toward shoe-cleaning and ALL methods bare a minimal amount of compromise to a shoe's overall structure. Every used shoe I've sold has never been cleaned. I like to leave the decision of how to care for it, completely to the buyer.

-PLEASE LOOK at the toebox area of both sneakers. If you examine closely, there is something that appears to be dirt close to the outside stitching. IT'S NOT DIRT. It's the adhesive that Vans used during the construction of this shoe. For those who are not familiar with this limited collab: it was designed with the sole intention of being skated with. The more their stretched, grinded, stubbed and basically beated on, the more it's "intended look" is suppose to come out. Of course, depending on how it's skated, particular areas of the denim are suppose to tear for the purpose of exposing a houndstooth layer underneath it.

***Sorry for the long read ya'll. lol. I just wanted to be clear on why I consider this pair to be in a "VVVNDS" condition. Education is necessary for those unaware of it's purpose. lol***

I'm looking for $115 shipped.

Please login first to reply.