Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
July 29, 2010 @ 01:04 AM
itzkin

Hey guys I've been a long time NT'er in the back and a long time ISS'er. Been around the kicks game since late '02 and early '03. I have loads of ISS references so hit me up for them. Unfortunately I don't recall my NT references from back in the days except AuthenticNikes here. My ebay is Dunksxjays so if you need a 3rd party to insure quality and good service we can also put up a private Ebay Auction.

I am located in Brooklyn NYC. Willing to go to Manhattan, Brooklyn for meetups anywhere else you would either have to come to me or you can drop $ and I'll drive to you. I accept Paypal Money Order, cash and checks. My aim is Oohshetitzkin if you need to contact me. That would be the quickest form of contact as I don't check PM too much. If you buy more than one pair at the same time I am willing to cut some off the price. Anyway to the shoes.

Remember the shoe prices are not set in stone you can always negotiate with me but BE REASONABLE.

First is the Nike SB Jpacks in size 9. These have been worn 2x but are in GREAT condition (Vnds). Price - 200 Shipped.

Next is DS Nike SB Vamps. Also in size 9. 225 shipped.

Nike SB Hunters. Size 9 have been worn. 190 shipped takes it.

Nike SB Homers size 9 in VNDS condition. 235shipped takes it.

Nike SB True Reds size 9. vnds Condition. 265 shipped takes it.

Nike SB Jedis. Size 8.5. Great condition still. 295 shipped takes it.

Nike SB Ghost size 9. DS Condition RARE! 215 shipped takes it.

Nike Air Jordan Retro 8. RARE. Black Chromes. size 8.5 215 shipped.

Nike SB Barfs. Great condition still. size 9.5 155 shipped takes it.

Nike SB Shanghais DS. size 9.5 285 shipped takes it.

Nike SB Takashi RARE HEAT. These are very rare in DS condition too. size 9.5 375 Shipped takes it.

Nike SB Mahoganys. Great condition. size 9.5 155 shipped takes it.

Nike SB Broncos. Great condition size 9.5 155 shipped takes it.

July 31, 2010 @ 09:55 AM
itzkin

Taking Paypal too now since my holds and claims have been resolved.
August 2, 2010 @ 02:24 PM
itzkin

Bump it! The items are also on ebay now Check it out at my ebay. DunksxJays

Please login first to reply.