Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
May 4, 2009 @ 05:49 PM
Scotty

[CENTER][SIZE="6"]iScotty's Nike Air Yeezy raffle[/SIZE][/CENTER]

Here is the iScotty Nike Air Yeezy Raffle. Instead of selling i decided why not make this fun and give people a chance to win a pair. If this goes well, i will be doing this for the black pair and the khaki! So here it is, it starts now!

Nike Air Yeezy
color: Zen
size: 9
price: $12.00 includes shipping
number of tickets: up to 5 per person
Cutoff: 85 tickets
starts: Today
Ends: wednesday at 6pm P.T

Rules:

1. PM if u are serious about entering and are going to buy the tickets and with how many u want
2. Wednesday after it ends i will PM everyone back w/ my paypal address or mailing address
3. U will then have 24 hours to make payment on paypal or mail your payment
4. once i receive everyones payment i will then put everyones name together and draw the name. Make sure u leave your HB name either in a paypal note or MO...
5. The drawing will be live on ustream.tv.. Then im posting the winner right here in this thread.. U will have 3 minutes to respond back to me in a PM or i go live and draw another name! So u must pay close attention to everything...

Other notes: If i dont get enough people there will be no raffle! If everything goes smoothly i will draw the name using ustream.tv live video broadcast then ill post in this thread! Also no shady business i wont rig the drawing for extra cash, im not a shady guy, also im legit and have no reasons to rip people of or rig the drawing. This is for people who like to take a gamble and make it fun!

Aim sn: theinfamoussl for immediate questions

May 4, 2009 @ 05:56 PM
Scotty

Im going to be making an updated list of people entering. Will update when i can get a chance, so dont worry if u dont see your name right away

LIST:

shadip- 1
12hundreds-3
mista! - 5 (may change)
superb - 1
don c's king - 2
Lippy - 5
Jonkennedy - 4
estopa - 1
arktekt - 3
pinoysfinest - 1
prestige.ww - 1
youngrizal - 2
blahblah23 - 1
May 4, 2009 @ 06:01 PM
dtrader

You've gotta set a specific number of total tickets to be given out, or the raffle makes no sense really. spending $12 on a ticket makes sense if there's say 75, but not if there's 2,000. Obviously that's an exaggeration, but you get the idea. You've gotta be able to see what your odds are to know if it's reasonable.

I already got a pair, but I might be down to just for fun if it looks like it's set up straight.
May 4, 2009 @ 06:08 PM
spacej23

You've gotta set a specific number of total tickets to be given out, or the raffle makes no sense really. spending $12 on a ticket makes sense if there's say 75, but not if there's 2,000. Obviously that's an exaggeration, but you get the idea. You've gotta be able to see what your odds are to know if it's reasonable.

I already got a pair, but I might be down to just for fun if it looks like it's set up straight.

[SIZE="4"]QFT. I'd probably be more down to try my luck on a black pair though.[/SIZE]
May 4, 2009 @ 06:10 PM
Scotty

^ true, just thought of that too... So im making the cutoff is at 85 tickets!!! Cause it gives u more than a 10% chance if u buy 5 tickets... And i think its a fair cutoff
May 4, 2009 @ 06:18 PM
Scotty

[SIZE="4"]QFT. I'd probably be more down to try my luck on a black pair though.[/SIZE]

then wait for the black raffle cause im doing the gray right now! if it goes well with this one then its the blacks in like 2 weeks! If u think about it, u get a ticket for 12 bucks and u win, u can do whatever the hell u want with em.. Thats why people should try the raffle even if its not there size cause if u win u just got a pair for 12-60 bucks
May 4, 2009 @ 06:34 PM
spacej23

then wait for the black raffle cause im doing the gray right now! if it goes well with this one then its the blacks in like 2 weeks! If u think about it, u get a ticket for 12 bucks and u win, u can do whatever the hell u want with em.. Thats why people should try the raffle even if its not there size cause if u win u just got a pair for 12-60 bucks

[SIZE="4"]
I guess I will! cool

Hopefully this raffle goes well for you and you decide to do another one for the Black/Pink pair. If you do, then I'm on board.

Also, what if you don't sell all 85 tickets? Will you say forget it?
[/SIZE]
May 4, 2009 @ 06:37 PM
dtrader

^ true, just thought of that too... So im making the cutoff is at 85 tickets!!! Cause it gives u more than a 10% chance if u buy 5 tickets... And i think its a fair cutoff

Actually, with an 85 ticket allotment, buying 5 would give you a 5.8825% chance of winning =(
May 4, 2009 @ 06:37 PM
Scotty

^ o no thats thats the cutoff so no more after that and the minimum is like 45-50
May 4, 2009 @ 06:39 PM
Scotty

Actually, with an 85 ticket allotment, buying 5 would give you a 5.8825% chance of winning =(

hahaha shit i did the math wrong... i think 85 cutoff is good but it could not even go that high, minimum is around 45-50
May 4, 2009 @ 06:40 PM
dtrader

If it was 45-50, then buying 5 would in fact give you a 10% (or more) chance. If it was like that and had someone present to witness, or video taken, I would be in.

For something like this, I doubt it would be that hard to find a mod or more senior member of the forum to be present to oversee it. I know there's a bunch of ppl. on the board around SD that'd probably be willing to take part.

Lol. The more I think about it, the more I want in...I like gambling too much.
May 4, 2009 @ 06:41 PM
Scotty

^ Im going to have a mod pick the winner, so i have no control over it so u know im not rigging it up
May 4, 2009 @ 06:43 PM
dtrader

the mod is going to be there, to literally pick the winner out of a pot or something?

I'm not tryna dominate the thread or anything, but it will probably help get more people involved if they feel like they know all the details, and who exactly is involved supporting it.
May 4, 2009 @ 06:46 PM
Scotty

^ im giving him them list he will use the system of picking the winner! then they will message me the winner.. i wont see nor touch anything, just so everyone knows i have no control who wins! If a mod enters i wont use him.. also PM me instead of blowing up the thread
May 4, 2009 @ 08:14 PM
Blaz3r

^ im giving him them list he will use the system of picking the winner! then they will message me the winner.. i wont see nor touch anything, just so everyone knows i have no control who wins! If a mod enters i wont use him.. also PM me instead of blowing up the thread

wait so the mod picks the winner???

thats actually really unfair...

one of the mods friends might enter and he will pick his friend...

we have to have you do it

and videotape you drawing out the names out of a hat or something lol
May 4, 2009 @ 08:15 PM
Blaz3r

also if the winner wins

he gets a pair of air yeezys for 12$???? right

we dont have to pay extra if we win?
May 4, 2009 @ 08:23 PM
Scotty

Yes only $12 dollars... U have to pay the money for he raffle tickets though...then i draw the name!

wait so the mod picks the winner???

thats actually really unfair...

one of the mods friends might enter and he will pick his friend...

we have to have you do it

and videotape you drawing out the names out of a hat or something lol

see i was going to do that but here is the thing some people want a mod to do it and some people want me to do it... So either way people arent going to be happy! People think if i do it it will be rigged and like u said the mod could set it up for someone he knows.. Thats why i wanted to do it as a electronic raffle selector and do it! I mean whats a video goign to do, im going to post the winner on twitter anyway... To make it fun! People just have to look at this way, im not trying to rip anyone off, i dont need too, i have and make enough money! Its just how to make everyone happy is going to be hard since people want mods and others want me!
May 4, 2009 @ 08:38 PM
Scotty

Alright Im doing the actual raffle picking! Its the fairest way and im using an electronic raffle selector! Im posting it on twitter and u have 3 minutes to reply to claim your shoes! Sorry if this doesnt make u happy but like the guy above said a mod could pick someone he knows.. I dont know anyone on this site and could careless who wins! This is for fun and not a shady raffle! A video wont do anything since its not live... Unless someone knows how to set a live webcam on a site? other than that its the electronic selector then twitter!
May 4, 2009 @ 10:07 PM
FlyastheSky

im skeptic as well but if

dude you can do a live webcast

http://www.ustream.tv/

im in

Mod idea wouldnt go so well i think

just broadcast yourself picking the winner
May 4, 2009 @ 10:19 PM
Scotty

^ I just received this info as well, thats how im going to pick it!

[SIZE="6"]DRAWING WILL BE BROADCASTED ON USTREAM.TV LIVE!!! [/SIZE]
May 4, 2009 @ 10:31 PM
superb

I'm in for 1 ticket.

~( wavy )~

May 5, 2009 @ 12:03 PM
Estopa

yea ill prob buy a ticket later today
May 5, 2009 @ 12:13 PM
Scotty

everyone please PM me if u want a spot!! so i can keep track of everyone easier... Thanks
May 5, 2009 @ 03:06 PM
Scotty

This is also for everyone.. Not just U.S. people! International people can buy tickets as well!
May 5, 2009 @ 07:06 PM
Blaz3r

wait this is for hypebeast only right

no ISS or NT???
May 5, 2009 @ 07:11 PM
Scotty

^ Correct, i no longer use ISS and NT... If they want to get involved they would have to come on here..
May 5, 2009 @ 07:45 PM
Guapamole

Sounds like a good way to make $1020 bucks off the Yeezys......

If your a gambler I guess it pays off but sounds mad fishy. Good luck though.
May 5, 2009 @ 08:17 PM
Scotty

^ now what did u get out of posting that? also instead just posting "its fishy" why dont u actual explain why? I dont get how its fishy, u by a damn ticket, i pick it live the winner gets the shoes! Its a fun way of selling the yeezys and gives people chance of getting the real cheap! Also good job u can multiply and do math! But i also know its prolly not going to get to 85 tickets, i just used that as a cutoff, if it did get that high...So please dont post unless u have a question or u want a ticket...
May 5, 2009 @ 08:27 PM
Scotty

[SIZE="6"][CENTER]24 hours left![/CENTER][/SIZE]
May 5, 2009 @ 10:56 PM
Scotty

[SIZE="5"]Im not longer going to use twitter it will get complicated, so im posting right here in this thread! Im also going to use HB names so there is no complications as well! [/SIZE]

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.