FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
June 15, 2011 @ 05:40 PM
Para

Could anyone help me out? The box tag makes me think it's a fake.
June 15, 2011 @ 06:08 PM
no1deasoriginal

that heel tab is really throwing me off. it shouldnt be that long

yeah i would ask about the box, ive seen the box-tag black and black with minimal white border but that looks like a printout of somekind. also get a picture of the inside tag also
June 15, 2011 @ 11:20 PM
alteseeLype

Watch The Company Men The Movie Full Version
Yamla Pagla Deewana film premiere where to watch Marmaduke film Inside Job Movie Download Sites dailybooth com/MoviesFreshOnline/16631361]watch Snowblind the film full version Buy The Film 'Tamara Drewe' online Country Strong Download Full Film Black Swan Full Lenght Movie In Divx Format thisis50 com/profiles/blogs/snowblind-preview-watch-full]When Can I Buy Snowblind Film film download movie Predators You Don't Know Jack Full Lenght Film In Divx Format Repo Men movie with good quality Death Race 2 film video The Confidant film video kruthaiskon1 ning com/profiles/blogs/download-the-harry-potter-and-1]websites to watch Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 the movie Download Battle of Los Angeles Trilogy the whole Scream 4 movie online Watch Inside Job 2010 Full Movie watch Monsterwolf film divx Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince movie hd download forum ea com/mx/posts/list/2286579 page]Yogi Bear full movie hd quality Download Unstoppable Movies How To Download Greenberg online Hi-def Beauty & the Briefcase Movie dailybooth com/MoviesFreshOnline/16631403]download point Limitless Download Dvd Charlie St Cloud The Fast Five 2009 Download watch a movie Love Ranch Film I Spit on Your Grave Download thisis50 com/profiles/blogs/where-to-watch-chalet-girl]Download Chalet Girl Film In Ipod Quality Full Kevin Hart: Seriously Funny Film Hd Gunless Teaser Download Marmaduke Movie 2009 Marmaduke Film Dvd forum ea com/mx/posts/list/2286016 page]Watch New Barney's Version Online Watch The Entire Film Of Tekken online Free AniMen: Triton Force Divx The Runaways film picture Scott Pilgrim vs the World Film Sales dailybooth com/MoviesFreshOnline/16630338]Where Can I Download The Fair Game where can buy a Ultramarines: A Warhammer 40,000 Movie Download The Film The Adventure Time with Finn and Jake Her Parents/To Cut a Woman's Hair
June 16, 2011 @ 03:25 AM
Para

What threw me off is the fact that it says Black/Grey instead of ool Grey/Chrome/Dark Charcoal. Also the font is kinda dodgy.
June 16, 2011 @ 10:14 AM
shibbykid27

What threw me off is the fact that it says Black/Grey instead of ool Grey/Chrome/Dark Charcoal. Also the font is kinda dodgy.

Yeah, that doesn't seem right.
May 23, 2012 @ 08:00 PM
pw

the sneakers themselves look straight however the box and card are fake as fuck

Please login first to reply.