Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 28, 2008 @ 07:39 PM
craftyasianz

new
ok so im new to shoes gettin into it cuz ill have money to start buyin some shoes and stuff... but guys are the lobsters releasing at concepts more hyped up than this escape pack? so many ppl from my school are camping out thursday night.. and it comes out saturday.. like thats redicolous jesus so i really dunno can ppl reply so i can get an idea of which place i should go to do a pickup.. bodega or concepts whichever one has the more ppl that wants it ill go to that one wit the person wit highest price
May 28, 2008 @ 08:20 PM
peterclydepark

ok so im new to shoes gettin into it cuz ill have money to start buyin some shoes and stuff... but guys are the lobsters releasing at concepts more hyped up than this escape pack? so many ppl from my school are camping out thursday night.. and it comes out saturday.. like thats redicolous jesus so i really dunno can ppl reply so i can get an idea of which place i should go to do a pickup.. bodega or concepts whichever one has the more ppl that wants it ill go to that one wit the person wit highest price

lobsters camp out = fail.
how many pairs are coming out for lobsters? and also it looks horrible compared to these pumps

DSLR Filmmakers, Need an affordable stabilizing system? Check this out: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/911359208/steadi- shoulder

May 28, 2008 @ 08:28 PM
Crook

Your already off to a bad start if you are going to turn this into your new hobby...
May 28, 2008 @ 09:13 PM
taylorskates

Your already off to a bad start if you are going to turn this into your new hobby...

so true
May 28, 2008 @ 09:14 PM
taylorskates

kill yourself
May 28, 2008 @ 10:49 PM
ndlewis

CHeck out what i found:

the lights in the pack seem to be personalized for bodega with a busing bus. Pretty dope.

Also, ortiz has his

May 28, 2008 @ 10:57 PM
Lin

i might be able to pick these up

pm me with your highest offer + shoe size.
May 29, 2008 @ 12:21 AM
taylorskates

1 pair per spot in line , first person in line can buy 2.

campers will start showing up sometime in the early evening before.... i'd suggest scoping the line out around late night on the 30th....and then at 8am ... earl bird gets the worm

peace
-oli

( from oli at bodega... )

to clear up any mishaps... u heard the man... ONLY 1 PER CUSTOMER!!!
May 29, 2008 @ 07:22 PM
Tedums

1 pair per spot in line , first person in line can buy 2.

campers will start showing up sometime in the early evening before.... i'd suggest scoping the line out around late night on the 30th....and then at 8am ... earl bird gets the worm

peace
-oli

( from oli at bodega... )

to clear up any mishaps... u heard the man... ONLY 1 PER CUSTOMER!!!

They did this perfectly. The travel pack will keep out of staters out of Boston, and 1 per customer makes us able to sleep the night before and get there morning of.
May 29, 2008 @ 08:21 PM
craftyasianz

picking up
picking up a pair, pm me with price offer and shoe size since i live in boston, i need the money sent to paypal in advance though
May 29, 2008 @ 08:50 PM
taylorskates

They did this perfectly. The travel pack will keep out of staters out of Boston, and 1 per customer makes us able to sleep the night before and get there morning of.

yup.

its awesome for all of us..they really planned it out and i cannot wait... ill post pics after i cop YAY!!!..
May 29, 2008 @ 09:00 PM
craftyasianz

if anyone wants the escape pack pm me with price offer and size and ill go pick it up on sat
May 29, 2008 @ 09:48 PM
taylorskates

if anyone wants the escape pack pm me with price offer and size and ill go pick it up on sat

clown.
where u coppin
May 29, 2008 @ 10:04 PM
cupski

clown.
where u coppin

You left out the best part.
i need the money sent to paypal in advance though

smile
May 29, 2008 @ 10:26 PM
Molly Wopp

any one doing pick ups give me a price if

and ill send you the $!
May 29, 2008 @ 10:59 PM
Crook

picking up a pair, pm me with price offer and shoe size since i live in boston, i need the money sent to paypal in advance though

lol you cant even resell right....or as you call it "pick up" lol

PLEASE END YOUR HYPEBEAST ACCOUNT NOW!!!!
May 29, 2008 @ 11:09 PM
taylorskates

You left out the best part.

smile

ahahahaa
May 29, 2008 @ 11:10 PM
taylorskates

lol you cant even resell right....or as you call it "pick up" lol

PLEASE END YOUR HYPEBEAST ACCOUNT NOW!!!!

ahaha please do!!

classic!... the dude dosnt even have money to dop on them..ahahaha

shits funny
May 30, 2008 @ 03:29 AM

Inactive

i think these are sex...and ive used the buses that they are referencing too which makes em all the more snetimental to me but i just dont know if im in a position to cawp money-wise

well see come saturday
May 30, 2008 @ 03:33 AM

Inactive

btw you guys are bitches for complaining about 200 extra pairs...get off your faggot hype elitist bullshit

OH MAH GAWD...300 PPLZ IN A WORLD OF 8 BILLYUN WILL HAVE THE SAYM SHOOZ OH NAWZ

you people need to be fucking shot
May 30, 2008 @ 07:35 AM
taylorskates

btw you guys are bitches for complaining about 200 extra pairs...get off your faggot hype elitist bullshit

I was pissed at first because i bought a bus ticket to boston...its cool now... iam on my way to alife...

Early bird gets the worm.
May 30, 2008 @ 07:57 AM
calinate

edit: just read 1 per customer.. nvm
May 30, 2008 @ 08:08 AM
taylorskates

$375+shipping picked up your size last chance escape pack.
pm me details/your info.

Where are u pickin up?
May 30, 2008 @ 08:10 AM
calinate

Where are u pickin up?

If we can line up again I'll get a pair in a size someone wants @ bdga, but you said earlier its 1/customer... so yea no pickup if thats true
May 30, 2008 @ 12:50 PM
TheFlash

thank you
May 30, 2008 @ 02:07 PM
thathottness

Oliver and the Bodega team:

Please put a TV in the window tonight. I need to watch the Cs.

-TH
May 30, 2008 @ 03:58 PM
calinate

Oliver and the Bodega team:

Please put a TV in the window tonight. I need to watch the Cs.

-TH

. tv in window = win
May 30, 2008 @ 06:58 PM
craftyasianz

lol? a clown rofl if anyone wants them ill get them for u tomorro at bodega... live about 13 minutes away... uh dont tell me to delete my account wen i just started one, we were all noobies at one point so relax o_O
May 30, 2008 @ 08:33 PM
taylorskates

lol? a clown rofl if anyone wants them ill get them for u tomorro at bodega... live about 13 minutes away... uh dont tell me to delete my account wen i just started one, we were all noobies at one point so relax o_O

speak for urself.

besides its one per customer...and iam customer 1...

got mine today.

there insane...soooooooo nice.

wore them home. hehe

May 30, 2008 @ 09:38 PM
hollermcdollar

no reebok store exclusive will ever beat the commonwealth pumps

Please login first to reply.