Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
February 19, 2006 @ 05:22 PM

Inactive

sneakerfreaker.com/article.php?id=475

opinions?

personally, i think they're damn nice. fresh with the swirlie and the sea foam. i can't wait to see them in person. definitely looking to cop.
February 19, 2006 @ 06:24 PM
twist

man, that seafoam color is soooooooooo hot man.
February 19, 2006 @ 07:43 PM
bitchstoplion

i like em'. ive seen them in person and they look just as good. definitely going to have to get'em.
February 19, 2006 @ 08:17 PM

Inactive

sea foam!!!. cant wait~
February 19, 2006 @ 08:23 PM

Inactive

these are really nice.
are these exclusive to commonwealth's store only?
February 19, 2006 @ 09:32 PM

Inactive

most likely exclusive to the Commonwealth store. Just like the Alife x Reebok Tennis Ball shoe was exclusive to Alife stores. crazy limited to just 100 per each colorway. good luck everyone.
February 19, 2006 @ 10:24 PM

Inactive

i hope they allow phone orders.
February 19, 2006 @ 10:34 PM

Inactive

i hope they allow phone orders.

highly doubtful. too limited for phone orders, unless you got a hook up at the commonwealth store.
February 19, 2006 @ 11:21 PM
bitchstoplion

I heard they might be availiable at Nom De Guerre (NYC) and one other more boutique on the west coast. But, Im not sure if it's a definite.
February 19, 2006 @ 11:46 PM

Inactive

I heard they might be availiable at Nom De Guerre (NYC) and one other more boutique on the west coast. But, Im not sure if it's a definite.

i hope thats true
February 19, 2006 @ 11:52 PM

Inactive

i hope thats true

heh. same here but i hope it's down here in SD :D
February 20, 2006 @ 02:31 AM

Inactive

man, these are crazy! At first, I thought they would have only the light blue colourway which I don't like really. But the black and the white one's are really nice! Looking to cop but since I live in Switzerland, chances are really slim, i guess sad
February 20, 2006 @ 11:45 AM
bitchstoplion

man, these are crazy! At first, I thought they would have only the light blue colourway which I don't like really. But the black and the white one's are really nice! Looking to cop but since I live in Switzerland, chances are really slim, i guess sad

They're not white, they're grey.
February 20, 2006 @ 11:50 AM

Inactive

there have also been rumors that nom de guerre would stop selling sneakers in their boutiques... but then again that's just a rumor. a friend of mine bought a sweater there and that's what one of the employees told him...
February 20, 2006 @ 12:17 PM

Inactive

is a 4 1/2 hour drive worth it for these joints? Hmm
February 20, 2006 @ 12:41 PM

Inactive

It's like 12 minutes away from my house. I'll be in that line, definitely!
February 20, 2006 @ 12:47 PM

Inactive

is a 4 1/2 hour drive worth it for these joints? Hmm

hell yeah it is..and get me a pair..hahaha;)
February 20, 2006 @ 12:49 PM
Peter Suh

Ha! I'm linin' up if it is.. but seriously doubt it.

heh. same here but i hope it's down here in SD :D
February 20, 2006 @ 03:10 PM

Inactive

Someone hook me up with the release date and maybe ill hook you up ;)
February 20, 2006 @ 03:19 PM

Inactive

damn im feeling teh grey
February 20, 2006 @ 07:41 PM
SoenSole

yeh whats up with nom de guerre? (NYC) downstairs is always closed.. but yeh SEA FOAMS look crazy!! too bad i slept on those ball out alife ones..
February 21, 2006 @ 12:11 AM

Inactive

haha. i think so. They look pretty damn tight to me. The colorways r just awesome. Ive known about these for a while now and ill probably cop a pair, but then again im only 30 min. away from the cmonwealth.:dance:
February 21, 2006 @ 01:51 AM

Inactive

Ryan Diaz YO!..where are you..when i need you..haha
February 21, 2006 @ 09:35 AM

Inactive

haha. i think so. They look pretty damn tight to me. The colorways r just awesome. Ive known about these for a while now and ill probably cop a pair, but then again im only 30 min. away from the cmonwealth.:dance:

hook me up with a pair :D
February 21, 2006 @ 06:47 PM

Inactive

i wonder how many ppl are gunna line up:confused:
February 22, 2006 @ 12:40 AM
Ronald Yeung

damn, when i saw these on sneaker freaker i was blown away. the black and the grey ones look dope. i hope the west coast gets some .... looks like ebayers are gonna have a field day
February 22, 2006 @ 12:53 AM

Inactive

We all just have to come to the realization that they will probably only be available at Commonwealth, which is in Virginia, unless there's an announcement about a release somewhere else. But that wouldn't make sense since an Alife x Reebok was only available at Alife stores. Hence, a Commonwealth x Reebok would only be available at (drum roll) Commonwealth. So my ultimate guess is availability will be available ONLY AT COMMONWEALTH. But wishful thinking never hurt anyone.

Or maybe just get your chips up and wait for the ebay reseller market the next day.
February 22, 2006 @ 09:31 AM

Inactive

yay for resellers :stoneface:
February 22, 2006 @ 10:35 AM
bitchstoplion

I emailed the dudes at Commonwealth, and the shoes will definitely be availiable at a shop in NYC and another shop TBA.

"Peace

Thanks for intrest in the Commonwealth Reebok Pump. The shoes will be availiable at our shop early March. As far as other boutiques. The Pumps will be availiable @ a couple of boutiques in the U.S. (most likely in NYC and one other TBA.)

To stay updated please sign up for our Newsletter @ Cmonwealth.com All updates and latest info will be released through our newsletter.

For The Greater Good
Commonwealth
February 22, 2006 @ 11:08 AM

Inactive

I emailed the dudes at Commonwealth, and the shoes will definitely be availiable at a shop in NYC and another shop TBA.

"Peace

Thanks for intrest in the Commonwealth Reebok Pump. The shoes will be availiable at our shop early March. As far as other boutiques. The Pumps will be availiable @ a couple of boutiques in the U.S. (most likely in NYC and one other TBA.)

To stay updated please sign up for our Newsletter @ Cmonwealth.com All updates and latest info will be released through our newsletter.

For The Greater Good
Commonwealth

Please login first to reply.