Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
February 23, 2009 @ 08:30 AM
Potsnu

I was wondering if we could have a subsection in the Regional forums. I understand we have an Official thread for selling, but it's really hard to find the things you want.

First off, it's the same 5 people that post 30+ images of the same items on every single page. It's ridiculous, it's hard to find the items you're really looking for. Please take a minute of your time and glimpse through our thread to see what I'm talking about:

my.hypebeast.com/showthread.php?t=27697

The people who have legitimate items to sell often get flooded by these same spammers and there's no rule or moderation in place to stop these people from pasting their stuff every page.

It wouldn't take much effort to make a new subsection and it would clear up the clutter for people who actually want to buy and sell.

Thanks.
February 23, 2009 @ 08:33 AM
Mindstate

Yeah it would be nice, maybe one for Europe too. I see quite some good buys on here but then I have to add 30$ shipping and it gets too expensive. I think there are more English or European on here who want to sell and buy stuff
February 23, 2009 @ 09:44 AM
sellme

Here is a petition thread that was in the Canadian section: my.hypebeast.com/showthread.php?t=91151 . I think there should be marketplace subforum within the Canadian section, as we have the most popular regional page on the site.

In the meantime, it seems most of the Canadians selling stuff here also have their items listed over at redflagdeals.com
February 25, 2009 @ 07:15 PM
Sarcaustic

I was thinking categorizing Apparel into even for specific areas of interest.

For example, in the Apparel threads, there can be a sub-thread for Denim Sales, t-shirt sales, accessories, and mass sales for those who are selling items of more than each category.

It would make it much easier filtering out searching for more specific articles of clothing.
February 27, 2009 @ 05:32 PM
Potsnu

I see what you're saying Naked. But when I look at the Toronto marketplace, almost all the sales are local pick up. All we would need for local marketplace is for Vancouver and Toronto.

This wouldn't work in the US since you have 48 states and practically all the sales are done through shipping. If I'm buying from the US or UK then I visit the Apparel marketplace. If I'm looking to do some local shopping, I go to the Buy/Sell thread in Canada.

But there's just too much to filter since it's really the same 5 guys posting most of the time.
February 28, 2009 @ 11:40 AM
zyezye

how bout categorizing things by size? some people still dont post the size of what their wearing and you have to wait for them to reply to tell you. plus it would be more easier to sift through everything, especially me, since im not a skinny annorexic size 29 wearing person.

Please login first to reply.