Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
December 29, 2006 @ 09:10 PM
-kT

an age restriction for hb would be sooo good. i feel bad for all the cool little kids but its honestly them that have brought this place down. from all their stupid posts and acting like theyre police officers. Kids shouldnt be spending that much money on shoes and clothes anyways

this is probably the stupidest suggestion of all

so, what if Shawn Stussy had a kid that was 10, and he loved Stussy, and wanted to be a part of HB? you wouldnt let him in just cause he was 10? thats absoloutely ridiculous

and if you think its the kids that are bringing it down, people like AL are 20ish. is 20ish a kid to you?
December 29, 2006 @ 10:11 PM
SOLE

MORE.
MODS.
December 29, 2006 @ 10:18 PM

Inactive

MORE.
MODS.

^Co-sign, myself and many other worthy members have volunteered countless times to be a mod, and I was even willing to only mod the marketplace.
December 29, 2006 @ 10:51 PM
LOCHNESS

Dissapointing Id like to do whatever I can to help I think the best method to stop the frauds and problems is to have a sepreate section for agreements and feedback similar to ISS.

In my opinion they have the best buy/sell forum around and looking into their method may be benificial.
December 30, 2006 @ 12:10 AM
ice grillz

If you think the lack of the BST Forum will scar Hypebeast, consider the amount of scams we've had in the last month alone. You think that these don't affect the rep of Hypebeast? with the new rules still implemented, people were still being scammed.

now, unless any of you wanna volunteer to go to each buyer/sellers house, and check if their legit before they make the sale, then there really isnt much more to make the BST forum safer

we've had a lot of scams here because of people (especially those who signed up less than a month ago/and those that were vulnerable) not knowing who the sellers were and just coughing up cash for goods. Not to mention people making false accusations about legit sellers because they were impatient. It sucks that BST forum is now forever gone, but I think it's best for everyone.

TOP $$$ FOR - SUPREME ROSARY TEE/CREWNECK SIZE MED.

December 30, 2006 @ 12:11 AM
ice grillz

ps. who was interested in my DS glows? $90 shipped + 4%? let me know! cool

December 30, 2006 @ 01:01 AM

Inactive

ps. who was interested in my DS glows? $90 shipped + 4%? let me know! cool

What size? Pics?
December 30, 2006 @ 01:27 AM
ice grillz

glow in the dark dunk hi, size 9.5, and i have pics with tagged names and no they are not going to ban me. i've been here long enough and i have so many refs, but yeah, i will post my fs thread elsewhere.

December 30, 2006 @ 01:28 AM
DunkPunk

lol...ur gonna get banned...

ice grills is an ogcool

CURRENTLY IN LONDON.

December 30, 2006 @ 01:39 AM

Inactive

glow in the dark dunk hi, size 9.5, and i have pics with tagged names and no they are not going to ban me. i've been here long enough and i have so many refs, but yeah, i will post my fs thread elsewhere.

Damn, way too small for me.

I think I'm just gonna start a thread in the Off-Topic section where people can sell their stuff. Well would you look at that?!?! It's already happened!
December 30, 2006 @ 08:35 AM

Inactive

this is just ridiculous. if people get scammed it's because they are stupid, not because of hypebeast's administration
December 30, 2006 @ 09:17 AM
TyraCute

this is just ridiculous. if people get scammed it's because they are stupid, not because of hypebeast's administration

totally agree with you

check out redflagdeals.com ....one of the biggest buy/sell sites outside of ebay...

it's huge..and many transaction go through daily....there is scammers there but you just have to be cautious in everything you do
December 30, 2006 @ 09:29 AM
p2theda

there are scammers everywhere.

hypebeast shouldnt not be held responsible for someone not doing a thorough legit check on a seller.
December 30, 2006 @ 01:08 PM
SayWord

Just leave it down. People don't know how to buy things online because they are stupid.
December 30, 2006 @ 01:51 PM
mackelface

every single sneaker/streetwear forum has a buy/sell/trade forum. this is ridiculous.
December 30, 2006 @ 02:03 PM
magik

Dissapointing Id like to do whatever I can to help I think the best method to stop the frauds and problems is to have a sepreate section for agreements and feedback similar to ISS.

In my opinion they have the best buy/sell forum around and looking into their method may be benificial.

Im working on something that will be a cross between ISS and a couple of other safety measures , im gonna present it to Kevin once iv'e tested it properly.

Hopefully he'll listen atleast.
December 30, 2006 @ 05:30 PM
james19

urghhhhhh
December 31, 2006 @ 05:20 AM
Basil

well HB, here my 100th post, i hope your happy... all my efforts just to sell a pair a gr air maxes that i out grew are gone.. im off to iss, i know ill be back, but it just wont be the samesad
January 1, 2007 @ 06:43 AM
justinboy

it's too bad that people go out of their way to scam others, i bought several times from the forum w/ no problems but i understand the reasons for shutting it down, it WAS a great way to find the shit you wanted, new or old
January 1, 2007 @ 03:42 PM
par09

FUCK THIS DUMP PEACE PUSSIES
BOUGHHT MAD SHIT AN IT WORKED OUT EVERY TIME

TALK ABOUT CREDABILITY UR THE ONLY SITE THAT HAS TAKEN OFF THERE MARKETPLACE FOURM,HOW COME NO OTHER SITES TAKE THERES DOWN

SOUNDS TO ME LIKE THE MODS ARE JUST LAZY TO DEAL WITH ENFORCING THE RULES AN DELETING THE THREADS THAT DONT FOLLOW THE RULES,U GOT MULTIPLE MODS HOW COME YALL CANT SWING IT
January 1, 2007 @ 03:53 PM
-kT

CAUSE NOT ALL THE MODS HAVE 24 HOURS A DAY TO BE IN THE BST FORUM LOOKING FOR SCAMMERS

btw, youre not cool cause you type in caps. stop
January 1, 2007 @ 04:09 PM
ahhhrt

totally agree with you

check out redflagdeals.com ....one of the biggest buy/sell sites outside of ebay...

it's huge..and many transaction go through daily....there is scammers there but you just have to be cautious in everything you do

+1 on that, I've done numerous transactions on RFD. For the most part I find it is down to the user to do research on whether or not the seller is credible or not.
January 1, 2007 @ 06:35 PM
SOLE

CAUSE NOT ALL THE MODS HAVE 24 HOURS A DAY TO BE IN THE BST FORUM LOOKING FOR SCAMMERS

I'm on 24/7. Too bad I'm not a mod |0
January 1, 2007 @ 06:41 PM
-kT

I'm on 24/7. Too bad I'm not a mod |0

i am too. too bad im not a super mod &)
January 1, 2007 @ 08:22 PM

Inactive

just make an account on iss and buy from there. its not the end of the fucking world.
January 2, 2007 @ 02:08 AM
chaosmonkie

You guys are just making it your business. Who cares if someone gets scammed? Really think about it. Theres no way to stop crime. The same with scamming. If you implement a new rule, there will always be ways to get around it. And with smarter scammers everytime, the amount of scamming won't decrease but increase.

Banning scammers shouldn't be your business either. Anyone can come back instantly after being banned. They just need to know how and if not, they can figure out in a matter of minutes.

As poplulation grows, so does crime. You think all the other bigger sites like ISS don't have as much scam reports as HB? They probably have more. You guys have to realize that you can't stop bad things from happening. Do you guys honestly think that taking out the B/S/T forums and eliminating possible scams will help your reputation? Most people favor the B/S/T forums and getting rid of it will probably ruin HB's reputation.

Some of the rules and "helpful hints" I see on HB and NSB are pretty stupid too. Don't ever use a MO becuase you will get scammed? Wow looks like you both know a lot. When a MO is cashed you can trace it back to the person through their bank or their drivers license. If the clerk doesn't check for your ID, you can still find the face of the person. What do you think those cameras in the post office are for? They're not for robberies but mail fraud. You guys think that you can't get scammed through paypal? Send me $1000 through paypal and file a dispute and we'll see if you can ever get the money back. If the scammer transfers the money temporarily to a friends account, after you file the dispute, they can transfer it back and keep the money. Or they can use it and paypal will only give you what's left in their account. When a scammer is buying something without an ebay transaction, they can send the money then file a dispute saying that the item they purchased was never shipped. And without an ebay auction and no proof, you lose.
January 2, 2007 @ 08:12 AM
par09

SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH

btw, youre not cool cause you type in caps. stop

BTW I COULD GIVE A FUCK LESS WETHER I TYPE IN CAPS OR NOT IM COOL EITHER WAY BUT UR COOL CAUSE UR FROM THE SEKTOR CREW,WTF IS THAT WACK ASS TOY SHIT MF STEP UR GRAFF GAME UP BITCH AM I NO U WOULD NEVER SAY A GOD DAM WORD TO MKY FACE CAUSE ID SMASH UR HEAD IN AN HAVE MY DOG RAPE UR FAMILY,U 15 YR OLD LITTLE FAG ,UR ONE OF THE ONLY HOES ON HERE THAT BE AGREEING WITH THIS WACK ASS NO MARKET PLACE SHIT,EXPLAIN WHY U WOOD HAVE TO BE ON 24 HRS A DAY TO MAINTAIN THE MARKETPLACE,SHIT MAKE ME A MOD AN ILL HANDLE THAT SHIT LIKE NO ONE HAS .......HAHA JUST FUCKING ROUND BOUT THAT ANYWAYS U LITTLE BITCH STEP YA GAME AN FUCK THE SEKTOR GRAFF CREW.................THIS TKO MOB ALL DAY AN DAY......PAR 09
January 2, 2007 @ 09:35 AM
darkwave0607

are we gonna have it back or it is gone forever?
January 2, 2007 @ 02:09 PM
-kT

BTW I COULD GIVE A FUCK LESS WETHER I TYPE IN CAPS OR NOT IM COOL EITHER WAY BUT UR COOL CAUSE UR FROM THE SEKTOR CREW,WTF IS THAT WACK ASS TOY SHIT MF STEP UR GRAFF GAME UP BITCH AM I NO U WOULD NEVER SAY A GOD DAM WORD TO MKY FACE CAUSE ID SMASH UR HEAD IN AN HAVE MY DOG RAPE UR FAMILY,U 15 YR OLD LITTLE FAG ,UR ONE OF THE ONLY HOES ON HERE THAT BE AGREEING WITH THIS WACK ASS NO MARKET PLACE SHIT,EXPLAIN WHY U WOOD HAVE TO BE ON 24 HRS A DAY TO MAINTAIN THE MARKETPLACE,SHIT MAKE ME A MOD AN ILL HANDLE THAT SHIT LIKE NO ONE HAS .......HAHA JUST FUCKING ROUND BOUT THAT ANYWAYS U LITTLE BITCH STEP YA GAME AN FUCK THE SEKTOR GRAFF CREW.................THIS TKO MOB ALL DAY AN DAY......PAR 09

wow. considering i have guidelines to follow as a mod, im not gonna rant out on you.

but wow. maybe you should learn some proper talking before you have a go at me. cause i dont even know the hell you're talking about

'AM I NO U WOULD NEVER SAY A GOD DAM WORD TO MKY FACE '

wtf is wrong with this guy?
January 2, 2007 @ 05:13 PM
sneakerHI

^^^ LFAO he cant talk for shizzit....

Please login first to reply.