Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
February 20, 2014 @ 02:28 PM
joshualara80

Hi i was wondering if i have a high chance of getting a supreme box logo cos they sell out quick, and if so where is it better to buy? online or from there store? Do they restock on box logo hoodies? thanks
February 20, 2014 @ 10:00 PM
REVS

Supreme Box Logo Hoodies are a Fall/Winter item, the Spring/Summer collection has just started today. So unfortunately if you'd like to purchase one, you'd need to find a private seller and go from there. 

I couldn't give you an exact place to purchase one, because I haven't looked into it, but I would look at Facebook (Buying and Selling Supreme) groups, Ebay, and also other sites that have them for sale (With a quick Google search). I'd compare prices and the selection, and then go from there. Please be mindful of fakes because they are out there. If the price seems too good to be true, it probably is. Hope this helps. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

February 21, 2014 @ 01:03 PM
joshualara80

Supreme Box Logo Hoodies are a Fall/Winter item, the Spring/Summer collection has just started today. So unfortunately if you'd like to purchase one, you'd need to find a private seller and go from there. 

I couldn't give you an exact place to purchase one, because I haven't looked into it, but I would look at Facebook (Buying and Selling Supreme) groups, Ebay, and also other sites that have them for sale (With a quick Google search). I'd compare prices and the selection, and then go from there. Please be mindful of fakes because they are out there. If the price seems too good to be true, it probably is. Hope this helps. 

Will they have it in the stores though?
February 22, 2014 @ 12:05 AM
thenorthstussy

I don't think you understand how to read.
February 22, 2014 @ 02:01 AM
REVS

I don't think you understand how to read.
Hahaha. But no OP, they won't have them in stores, again the Box logo hoody is a Fall/Winter item, we currently are in the Spring/Summer. So no they will not have them in stores until next November, or early December, which is when they usually drop. 

February 23, 2014 @ 02:04 AM
gary714

haha wow you guys were really nice to him. i got like 50 downvotes first time i asked about box logos
February 23, 2014 @ 03:51 PM
Norrin Radd

@revs

they do sell box logo hoodies in spring/summer, not every season but they do.

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

March 4, 2014 @ 07:29 PM
REVS

haha wow you guys were really nice to him. i got like 50 downvotes first time i asked about box logos
I was banned from SS for a short period of time the first time I asked about box logos, so I thought back to then when I asked a question and thought to myself I wasn't going to be a dick about it. Hahah. Plus you'll have a ton of guys who'll clown you for questions like OP's, if you asked this in the actual Supreme thread there's no way in hell you'd get a serious answer. 

@revs

they do sell box logo hoodies in spring/summer, not every season but they do.

Do they really? I haven't seen a season or I can't remember one where they did, but at the same time I don't really follow the seasons too heavily. 

March 5, 2014 @ 01:16 AM
Norrin Radd

yea, well they at least did the kaws x box logo for s/s in 2011, they might not do it often

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

Please login first to reply.