Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
November 30, 2013 @ 11:56 PM
japes127

Im trying to purchase some items in the store but my card keeps getting declined.

Failed to make payment with your credit card, please try again.

I just made a purchase an hour ago with another website and it worked perfectly.

What is the problem?  Im from US, california.
December 1, 2013 @ 06:25 AM
bahnana

this is actually happening to me too. i'm from the same state but i doubt that has anything to do with the problem.

EDIT: hey i actually just checked my recent orders in the settings tab under my username. the order appeared twice and next to both of them it says "pending". You should check whether or not your purchases went through.

HELP is there anyway to contact hypebeast about this problem? because on their FAQ section it says it wont cancel orders.
December 1, 2013 @ 12:44 PM
crazyfatboy96

I have this problem too! but my status went from Processing to Canceled after awhile. Help??
December 1, 2013 @ 04:04 PM
bahnana

I ordered through PayPal instead of directly putting in my card info on the checkout page. Still even in paypal I couldn't use one of my cards for some reason, but one of my cards finally worked and I think my order went through.
December 2, 2013 @ 05:02 AM
japes127

they just responded to me and they said that they have no problem with their system...
December 2, 2013 @ 09:02 PM
butane

I'm having the same issue. oh well, fuck your shit hb

Please login first to reply.