October 8, 2013 @ 02:59 AM
punkhipster

I'm new.  Is there an Introduction Thread I should post first?  If not.....then I'll just say here, my name is Ryan and I live in Missouri.  I do leatherwork for a profession and before I get banned or anything, I am not trying to sell anything.  I am just looking for a cool and unique forum that has some style......Hypebeast seems pretty legit from what I'm see so far. 

Can someone point my to some areas that cover how a business should act within this forum?  I mean, again, I am not trying to sell anything, but I do have a knowledge to offer, and that of course comes directly from my business and profession.  

My website is:  www.punkhipster.com

I build wallets, belts and accessories by hand in my shop using rare and reclaimed leather hides.  I acquire 100% of my hides from LA, NYC and here in Springfield, MO.  Most of the leather I use are rare remnants left over from either the furniture or fashion manufacturing industry.  I only purchase SMALL LOTS of leather, but when I do choose a leather, I buy it all so I know when I'm doing building my product from it, it can NEVER be used again.  This ensures uniqueness of my products.....

Anyway, I'm happy to talk leather with anyone who wants to......

Cheers all,
Ryan

facebook.com/thepunkhipster
instagram.com/thepunkhipster

Ryan www.punkhipster.com LA - SGF - NYC

October 9, 2013 @ 05:11 PM
punkhipster

Bumpity.  I just don't want to step on any toes, then get hazed.  Just wondering if there was an Introduction Thread I need to hit first.....anyone?

October 9, 2013 @ 06:19 PM
REVS

Ryan, feel free to check out the sub-forums in the Style section including "General Fashion Discussion" to find a thread that may interest you. We only ask that you don't promote your facebook, or website unless it's in a designated thread, if you do so, you may be suspended or banned.  

There really isn't any introduction threads, some are made in the Off-Topic section occasionally, but the users in there are probably not going to give you any feedback. Again, browse around the different sections, Style, Lifestyle, etc and find a thread that you may like to participate in. 

Again we just ask that you don't spam your websites and social networks in threads that it isn't necessary in. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to shoot me a message, or any of the other Moderators. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

October 11, 2013 @ 08:20 PM
punkhipster

Ryan, feel free to check out the sub-forums in the Style section including "General Fashion Discussion" to find a thread that may interest you. We only ask that you don't promote your facebook, or website unless it's in a designated thread, if you do so, you may be suspended or banned.  

There really isn't any introduction threads, some are made in the Off-Topic section occasionally, but the users in there are probably not going to give you any feedback. Again, browse around the different sections, Style, Lifestyle, etc and find a thread that you may like to participate in. 

Again we just ask that you don't spam your websites and social networks in threads that it isn't necessary in. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to shoot me a message, or any of the other Moderators. 
Thanks REVS, so the way I understand it, I can post within forum and discuss topics pertaining to leather and/or wallets, etc and not be repremanded or accused of spamming just because I happen to build such a product professionally.  I won't be spamming in any way shape or form, I can totally respect that.

Who can I talk to about ADVERTISING here on the HB website as well as in the print magazine?  I just realized this site is associated with the magazine.  I must be slow...haha.  

I'm always looking to add to my advertising portfolio.  Thank you.

Ryan Wasson
PunkHipster Leather ( www.punkhipster.com )
Anvil Customs Leather ( www.anvilcustoms.com )

October 14, 2013 @ 03:47 AM
DREWKKAKE

theres a link in the bottom for advertising, follow that

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

Please login first to reply.