A Couple Suggestions HB May Be Able to Agree On

December 06, 2012 @ 02:35:49
1. Re-enable message and thread bump notifications. I believe this is just an error you guys missed/are fixing anyways.
2. Where did locations and signatures go? Add those back.
3. When you click the "new" emblem on the left when you're on http://hypebeast.com/forums, it simply takes you to the top of the page. Also a bug.
4. WE NEED 30 POSTS PER PAGE BACK. NOT 20.
5. I also believe avatar size should go back to normal.

Anyone else got any thoughts?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

December 06, 2012 @ 02:58:54
yep, be nice to see which threads you've read
December 06, 2012 @ 05:30:45
Originally posted by Inactive User
1. Re-enable message and thread bump notifications. I believe this is just an error you guys missed/are fixing anyways.
2. Where did locations and signatures go? Add those back.
3. When you click the "new" emblem on the left when you're on http://hypebeast.com/forums, it simply takes you to the top of the page. Also a bug.
4. WE NEED 30 POSTS PER PAGE BACK. NOT 20.
5. I also believe avatar size should go back to normal.

Anyone else got any thoughts?
Thank you for your suggestions and we agree all the points you said. We are working on it now!
December 06, 2012 @ 05:50:14
@Panther. signatures bug has been fixed now.
December 06, 2012 @ 06:42:08
Last logged on
Please
December 06, 2012 @ 07:51:48
where da hyperlinking at?

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

December 06, 2012 @ 13:58:24
When quoting a member, make the reference heading on the quote hyperlink back to the original post. 
December 06, 2012 @ 14:02:40
We need new emojis...

Bring back the heart eyes one
December 06, 2012 @ 15:11:14
cant change avatar :/

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

December 06, 2012 @ 16:25:32
bring back BB code. I can't see some pictures posted and the only way for me to do so was to get the URL from the post and post it into my URL bar but now I can't do that since it's the picture that pops up in the text box and not a URL. fuck this layout change. You guys are fuckin up hard. every version of the forums just gets worse and worse.
December 06, 2012 @ 20:54:28
Can you toss in

Don't badmind me.

December 07, 2012 @ 00:23:20
Just a suggestion, you guys might want to take a look at how this new site revamp works with tablets, as I'm having quiet a lot of problems that weren't there before with my iPad. Thanks.
December 07, 2012 @ 07:24:20
Warren
Moderator
Originally posted by Inactive User
cant change avatar :/
should be fixed now

Hypebeast: User and Forum Support

December 07, 2012 @ 14:25:07
Originally posted by Inactive User
should be fixed now
it is thanks

edit: and can you guys make it so that when you make a thread that you automatically subscribe to it as well as when you comment one in the marketplace. and no emails when you get a PM?

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

December 07, 2012 @ 15:48:41
Originally posted by Inactive User
it is thanks

edit: and can you guys make it so that when you make a thread that you automatically subscribe to it as well as when you comment one in the marketplace. and no emails when you get a PM?
Yea time stamps on PM's would be greatly appreciated as well for those of us who sell in the marketplace.
December 07, 2012 @ 21:15:17
"view posts since last visit" mod be installed
"mark all topics as read" mod installed
be able to see which threads have been read at the very least
December 07, 2012 @ 22:11:04
Originally posted by Inactive User
Thank you for your suggestions and we agree all the points you said. We are working on it now!
Okay.. anything happening?
We still need message notifications, the "new" emblem bug is still there, location is still gone, its still 20 posts per page, and avatars are still huge.

Not trying to rush, just asking if there's any progress.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

December 08, 2012 @ 03:14:45
One thing I've always wanted is notifications when someone quotes you

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

December 09, 2012 @ 19:33:40
Once more, any info?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

December 10, 2012 @ 06:46:35
Changed to 30 posts per page.
December 10, 2012 @ 11:08:47
bbcode bug when creating new thread fixed.

the Quote button also works better now.
December 10, 2012 @ 22:34:07
see you can embed vids thanks

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

December 10, 2012 @ 23:01:32
but still cant go to the 2nd page in my subscribed list :/

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

December 11, 2012 @ 00:24:43
message notifications just fix that
December 11, 2012 @ 00:25:26
Originally posted by Inactive User
message notifications just fix that
deadass...fuckin my $$$ up tongueface

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

December 11, 2012 @ 04:15:01
Notification is back.
December 11, 2012 @ 04:19:08
thank you smokeyface. just keep us updated on the subscribed thread bug (where it says new when you read it)

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

December 11, 2012 @ 08:47:16
Originally posted by Inactive User
thank you . just keep us updated on the subscribed thread bug (where it says new when you read it)
Done!!
December 11, 2012 @ 10:21:34
can see which threads have been read now too, thanks!
Please login first to reply.
x