Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
July 21, 2012 @ 03:04 AM

Inactive

Any?

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

July 21, 2012 @ 05:50 AM
Trollinator

for?

I want to see the world burn

July 21, 2012 @ 12:57 PM

Inactive

can you remove these bogus comments from my selling thread?

July 21, 2012 @ 05:35 PM
sublime

jrich703, timcoleman94 claim you scammed on here, EC & nikebridge claim you have scammed on solesupreme.....
July 21, 2012 @ 05:44 PM

Inactive

*saved & recorded*

July 21, 2012 @ 06:13 PM
sublime

but with marks on the board, its just one person there, one person here. ".

this isn't ebay. "bad marks" with one person here one person there you should be banned.
July 21, 2012 @ 06:15 PM

Inactive

im just clarifying how many of these accusations exists and where they are, because some people think they are like 30..

July 21, 2012 @ 08:36 PM
Trollinator

Oh the irony sublime, you also have accusations from other boards but because your friendships with some mods on this forum they look the other way. But kitty can have accusations from other boards and it has to stick, you they can't because its another forum. mods don't ban me this is part of the discussion.

MODS looking out for other people, NO you are wrong there boy. We do the best we can to make sure a trade or ban a scammer with proof. As for OP sorry dudes I can't delete those post. If you have accusasions fix them up with the person you got beef with, you're only making yourself look bad.

July 21, 2012 @ 10:11 PM

Inactive

Mod, accusations do not have sufficient proof because they are false.

I don't really mind about the posts being there, but because the accusations are not supported with solid proof thus making the initial claims weak, there is not a justifiable reason for the publishing for recorded proof of personal information. Your messageboard if housing such information and is infringing as well as violating Copyright and Private Property rights.

Kindly, remove such images containing personal information that is either related to myself or to a party affiliated with myself, from users posts who, I can happily provide locations to.

Thank You.

July 21, 2012 @ 11:32 PM
nikebridge

lmao this kitty guy is jokesssssss..pleading his case to mods as if on 2 sites he hasnt been caught scamming smhhhhhh
July 21, 2012 @ 11:35 PM
nikebridge

jrich703, timcoleman94 claim you scammed on here, EC & nikebridge claim you have scammed on solesupreme.....

@sublime I appreciate folk like you on the thread!!!..kitty is a scammer...scammed on strictly and tried to pull the intelligent bs explanations that he's doin on here as well...the guy is a scammer...if I could give you my password and username to see the scammer thread yourself on there I would...ban the guy after ppls money are refunded if they even get the decency of that.....
July 21, 2012 @ 11:42 PM
nikebridge

lmfao I put money seekjustice is kitty's new undercover name lmfao...3 posts..jul 2012???? oh how coincidental
July 22, 2012 @ 12:16 AM
Trollinator

Can I get the link?

July 22, 2012 @ 01:29 AM
nikebridge

@ocelot to the SS thread or to the thread on here???
July 22, 2012 @ 03:42 AM
Warren

Your messageboard if housing such information and is infringing as well as violating Copyright and Private Property rights.

Kindly, remove such images containing personal information that is either related to myself or to a party affiliated with myself, from users posts who, I can happily provide locations to.

Thank You.

Hi Kitty, as stated before the person whom you should contact is the person who posted the material as it is them who should remove from where ever they are hosting the image because every in post material are not explicitly hosted by us.

For example youtube video are posted on here but we do not host these videos. Even if we remove the post, the video still exists so you should contact the author of the video.

Hypebeast: User and Forum Support

July 22, 2012 @ 01:36 PM
sublime

Oh the irony sublime, you also have accusations from other boards but because your friendships with some mods on this forum they look the other way. But kitty can have accusations from other boards and it has to stick, you they can't because its another forum. mods don't ban me this is part of the discussion.

your banned http://hypebeast.com/members/candymanjm/
July 22, 2012 @ 01:38 PM
sublime

>>>>>>>>>My man you made my point. Mod jaded deleted my negative feedback and banned me because I had negative feedback for sublime. Jaded said because it happened in another forum he can't let me give him bad feedback. So its the same situation here. Sublime scammed me on niketalk but I guess I can't give a heads up here according to jaded.

@jaded

^the guy you banned just created another username, he just admitted to being banned and creating another username

http://hypebeast.com/members/candymanjm/ is seek justice

EDIT: I have no friendship with any moderator or admin, the only time I have ever spoke to them is when I message them trying to resolve BS problems from members like you (who are banned), and everytime I message them, they reply and help me to the best of their ability with no compensation.
July 22, 2012 @ 09:59 PM
nikebridge

@warrenlee instead of imposing the right thing your telling this guy to report me for showing proof that he has been scamming?? smh lol amazing
July 22, 2012 @ 10:01 PM
nikebridge

@kitty what personal info??? be real you clown...aside from your paypal address there is nothing on there you scammer...quit actin like I have your house address and social security up....anything to divert attention from you I guess lol...good luck in life kid
July 22, 2012 @ 10:53 PM
The Fiasco

yo nikebridge you a dumb faggot tryna throw shots at me in kittys thread. i hate that herb mroe than anyone else on the hb forums lmfao. doesnt change the fact that you don't know how to take a screenshot on a Mac lmfao. hint cmd shift 3. its faster than taking a picture dumbass.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

July 23, 2012 @ 09:22 PM
nikebridge

yo nikebridge you a dumb faggot tryna throw shots at me in kittys thread. i hate that herb mroe than anyone else on the hb forums lmfao. doesnt change the fact that you don't know how to take a screenshot on a Mac lmfao. hint cmd shift 3. its faster than taking a picture dumbass.

hint im no computer tech and could care less about a screen shot...I took the pic because I knew escendit prolly wouldnt post it due to the fact he wasnt online yet and I was...hop off my dick tho. I could careless who you like and dont like on here...thanks @the-fiasco for the uneeded advice tho. There is google for that you herb
July 24, 2012 @ 01:12 AM
mproc

Just as more
Your messageboard if housing such information and is infringing as well as violating Copyright and Private Property rights.

Thank You.

Hi Kitty, as stated before the person whom you should contact is the person who posted the material as it is them who should remove from where ever they are hosting the image because every in post material are not explicitly hosted by us.

For example youtube video are posted on here but we do not host these videos. Even if we remove the post, the video still exists so you should contact the author of the video.

I'm not the main person he's talking about, but I do have a few posts in his thread discussing how he dealt with me when I was trying to buy a pair of shorts from him. I have offered to him that if he sends me a legitimate invoice and sends me the shorts, I will edit/delete all of my previous comments in his thread and make one with positive feedback. He refuses to talk to me. Instead of simply sending me a invoice with the shorts described instead of sending me one listed only as 'service', he tries to contact mods to delete the posts.

Kitty, in order to clear your rep, deal with the people who are giving you negative feedback. Not the mods. There are several people who have given you negative feedback. Clearly it is not us who are the problem, it's you.
July 24, 2012 @ 01:18 AM
nikebridge

@mproc apparently there isnt enough "proof" that kitty is a scammer based off some email responses I got from a mod....its baffling but im over it. Im gonna mind my buisness and hope you guys get your stuff and money back. Contact paypal and law enforcement asap. Dont take it easy on him
July 24, 2012 @ 01:23 AM
mproc

Which mod did you speak with? I can pm him my experience with him. I understand it may not PROVE he's a scammer, but more evidence can't hurt.
July 25, 2012 @ 07:05 PM
LUPS

hey Kitty, YOU'RE A FUCKING SEWER RAT LOOKING FAGGOT

|| instagram: lups1 ||

July 25, 2012 @ 08:00 PM
jaded

If there's a member that completed a transaction with Kitty on this site and was scammed, PM me and give me the details. If you completed a transaction with him on another forum and there was a problem, you need to contact an administrator or moderator on that forum and get the issue resolved.

Please do not PM me if the issue happened on another forum, there's nothing I can do about that, nor any of the other mods for that matter.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.