FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
June 15, 2012 @ 04:24 PM
SHARKlN

-Spammers/Registration. Not sure what kind of steps you have to take to register, but some sort of secure sign up could be helpful. there's so many new accounts that are pure spammers. I don't think we're interested in how many pairs of chanel sunglasses your mom makes from home with great looks for everyday styles.

-Quotes. Create some rules regarding quoting pictures and other large formatted content. It's pretty difficult to browse the threads that have people quoting someone's picture to ask a question, then the person quotes that to answer, then again, and again. I regularly see the same gigantic post or picture three or four times on the same page.

-Mobile. This site is such a pain to navigate on a mobile phone. Many forums have code that will gather information from the listening device to format the page for easier viewing. It'd be really nice to have a mobile web friendly forum to keep from having to pinch and zoom and tap the wrong page number, etc.
June 15, 2012 @ 10:21 PM
Warren

Hey sharkin, thanks for your time in thinking p improvements for HB:Forums.

- spammers: if you spot one, report to any mod with the link to the thread. That's what we here for.
- quotes: I guess we could some sort of filtering. I'll ask the main man.
- mobile: we're working on a mobile version but not sure if it includes the forums. I'll get back to you on that.

Thanks

Hypebeast: User and Forum Support

Please login first to reply.