Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
November 29, 2011 @ 04:33 AM
sox1987

I've been off of hypebeast for over a month now and I just came back. I'm surprised at some of the changes. The forum looks better but there are a couple of problems I have. I can't view my previous post made, it only shows the topics I've created. My replies don't show and I can't go to original pictures of the other poster's replies. I've been having this problem in the black females thread.
November 29, 2011 @ 05:16 AM
Warren

I've been off of hypebeast for over a month now and I just came back. I'm surprised at some of the changes. The forum looks better but there are a couple of problems I have. I can't view my previous post made, it only shows the topics I've created. My replies don't show and I can't go to original pictures of the other poster's replies. I've been having this problem in the black females thread.

Hi there, I just checked out your profile and it seems okay to me. The Post made sections shows topics as to where you have made a reply. So it doesn't doesn't really show you the posts you've made at this moment.

Hypebeast: User and Forum Support

Please login first to reply.