FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
May 30, 2011 @ 01:52 AM

Inactive

i would like to know because shit just isnt cool at all. i suppose id be quickly labled as an e-thug if i was to say most of these so called VETS, wouldnt be talkin to me or probably any other athletic built members in person that way.

my point is, why are members so tempermental about questions asked in high ranking threads like diamond, supreme, odd future thread, etc?

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

May 30, 2011 @ 01:54 AM
HELLA.

I heard it because i would like to know because shit just isnt cool at all i supposed id be quickly labled an e-thug is i was to say most of these so called VETS wouldnt be talkin to me or probably other athletic built members in person that way.

my point is, why are members so tempermental about questions asked in high ranking threads like diamond, supreme, odd future thread, etc?
May 30, 2011 @ 01:56 AM

Inactive

I heard it because i would like to know because shit just isnt cool at all i supposed id be quickly labled an e-thug is i was to say most of these so called VETS wouldnt be talkin to me or probably other athletic built members in person that way.

^ you are a mule. its effing almost 12am in the morning, my brain isnt exactly 100%, do you know the hormonal gland chemical called, melatonin?

May 30, 2011 @ 02:01 AM
HELLA.

Do you know nobody cares?
May 30, 2011 @ 02:07 AM

Inactive

apparently you do smile, now dismiss yourself. continual replies only equates to a subliminal message of affection and sincere concern :D

May 30, 2011 @ 03:13 AM
HELLA.

You wish faggot.
June 14, 2011 @ 10:30 PM

Inactive

It is annoying. but I understand where they're coming from.

"2011s" are the that new kid class who tried hard to make friends with everybody, you don't like him but can't do shit but talk.

Vashtie is the most beautiful woman alive

June 15, 2011 @ 07:14 PM
livestok

shut the fuck up faggot
June 15, 2011 @ 07:14 PM
Guapamole

June 15, 2011 @ 08:10 PM
SDiamonds

June 15, 2011 @ 08:25 PM
willsanity

damn thats crazy dude but i heard something different.....

my point is, why are members so tempermental about questions asked in high ranking threads like diamond, supreme, odd future thread, etc?'
June 15, 2011 @ 08:26 PM
Blade Gretzky

you so lucky i dont know you irl, i'd bully ya bitch ass straight up until you commit suicide. faggot ass, you better be trolling
June 15, 2011 @ 11:55 PM
jimmillion

damn thats crazy dude but i heard something different.....

my point is, why are members so tempermental about questions asked in high ranking threads like diamond, supreme, odd future thread, etc?'

oh no way du, I heard something similar......

June 16, 2011 @ 04:10 AM
internet

wouldnt be talkin to me or probably any other athletic built members in person that way.

Your stupid ass fallout avatar makes me want to steal your lunch money. But for real, you aren't the only brolic nig on HB and to assume us old fags are out to get you is god damn ridiculous. You have to understand that us old fags have put in work too. You think we joined here and were instantly accepted by everybody... Shit you guys got it easy compared to us dealing with the OG's. If you don't like the tude gfto.
June 17, 2011 @ 03:45 AM
Doobie

While there's life there is hope, only the dead have none.

June 20, 2011 @ 07:38 PM
gnar

i would like to know because shit just isnt cool at all. i suppose id be quickly labled as an e-thug if i was to say most of these so called VETS, wouldnt be talkin to me or probably any other athletic built members in person that way.

Please login first to reply.