October 18, 2009 @ 12:24 AM
TheGoodieBag

I'm interested in setting up a Marketing / Advertising / Branding Thread if possible. Most forums don't have anything like that and I think it'd be a great idea where various business owners within the fashion / marketing industries can network and share better ideas for promoting their businesses and products. Let me know if we could set-up something like that. Thanks.
January 4, 2010 @ 12:02 AM

Inactive

i think he means a sub to share ideas and tactics on marketing, branding and advertising, not specifically a sub to advertise. Not saying whether its a good idea or not since i think all that could really fit into the general fashion thread. In fact, i think im just going to make a thread in the general fashion thread for people to ask questions about branding, etc.

solves that!
January 4, 2010 @ 05:32 AM
Joe_

i think its a good idea

ps i have a degree in marketing LULZ!
January 25, 2010 @ 07:04 PM
&y

word. we need a thread like this. and one where people share their screenprinters + where they make their cut and sews.
May 6, 2010 @ 11:54 AM
1ofakindernie

any updates on this? i also have my own line i'd like to share and help others with any question they might have about resources or starting out a brand

i just don't want to be a typical thread troll posting up his stuff and it getting locked i'd rather have a legit sub forum to post my stuff and hopefully products in
May 6, 2010 @ 04:10 PM
XLNT

any updates on this? i also have my own line i'd like to share and help others with any question they might have about resources or starting out a brand

i just don't want to be a typical thread troll posting up his stuff and it getting locked i'd rather have a legit sub forum to post my stuff and hopefully products in

this!
May 6, 2010 @ 06:53 PM
ReZ

A thread with potential substance. Finally

Please login first to reply.