January 25, 2008 @ 07:56 PM
Mos GeOFF

it seems like they would have a great deal more succes if they released more colorways of popular items

and that some of the releases were more versitile, that will be more marketable

some of the colorways the put out are kinda ugly and dont go with much

they need to relase some good colorways for the first rounds

this is just my opinion what u guys think?

and what is a colorway u would like to see?
January 26, 2008 @ 12:25 PM
Khiajay

[SIZE="1"]Well,I am a female and I think that they do release a solid amount of color ways for the first rounds. If they did release a bunch of color ways,people would be bitching about that ya know? They even release sneakers for the ladies and unlike many brands,they do not feel like they have to release a pink sneaker just because it is for the ladies. I like the color pink,but I am not some Barbie princess who needs to be wrapped up in all pink.[/SIZE] [SIZE="5"]I do agree[/SIZE] [SIZE="1"]that they could put some more ish out. I like the many color ways they they put out for the puma baskets,Clydes,suedes and shit like that.[/SIZE]
January 26, 2008 @ 02:03 PM
n0cturnal

i would like to see puma use more orange in their shoes.
January 26, 2008 @ 07:08 PM
Mos GeOFF

[SIZE="1"]Well,I am a female and I think that they do release a solid amount of color ways for the first rounds. If they did release a bunch of color ways,people would be bitching about that ya know? They even release sneakers for the ladies and unlike many brands,they do not feel like they have to release a pink sneaker just because it is for the ladies. I like the color pink,but I am not some Barbie princess who needs to be wrapped up in all pink.[/SIZE] [SIZE="5"]I do agree[/SIZE] [SIZE="1"]that they could put some more ish out. I like the many color ways they they put out for the puma baskets,Clydes,suedes and shit like that.[/SIZE]

i totaly see ur point but idk

like i love puma and i think if they released more colorways of stuff in general
not just the fr's that they would start to get a following and be a great deal more succesful like NIKE has done with their AF1's and SB's
January 26, 2008 @ 09:55 PM

My problem with Puma is that they made all these dope as fuck basketball shoes (I guess in the 80's), that ppl are always looking for in this forum but they don't really do any re-releases which kids would go crazy for right now, at least I would and I think that the market is prime right now for that retro shit but they keep making bunk shit but I still like Puma even though....
January 26, 2008 @ 10:42 PM
Khiajay

My problem with Puma is that they made all these dope as fuck basketball shoes (I guess in the 80's), that ppl are always looking for in this forum but they don't really do any re-releases which kids would go crazy for right now, at least I would and I think that the market is prime right now for that retro shit but they keep making bunk shit but I still like Puma even though....

Yeah,I don't know what their problem is.
January 27, 2008 @ 10:26 AM
ET88guy

I would be happy with my life if they re-released these.

January 27, 2008 @ 02:24 PM
hesR01_9eR

siq

wut are they?

&&&&&& I agree with rogue---totally they should
January 27, 2008 @ 05:50 PM
basix_one

I would be happy with my life if they re-released these.

Sick!!!!...
January 28, 2008 @ 02:22 PM
rev909

There are enough nice cw's available.
January 28, 2008 @ 04:34 PM
Mos GeOFF

i totaly agree! i mean for not really doing anything special release or colabo wise they are doing ok

but could u imagine if they actualy tried to keep up with nike i mean dam they could be puttin out some sick shit from the 80's and be takin over
January 28, 2008 @ 07:40 PM
HBisDumb

i totaly see ur point but idk

like i love puma and i think if they released more colorways of stuff in general
not just the fr's that they would start to get a following and be a great deal more succesful like NIKE has done with their AF1's and SB's

Did you just get into puma or something? Puma does have a huge following, it's just not by dumb hype kids. The suede and clyde are one of the biggest shoes! They have a crazy bboy following, look at the 80's! and it still continues on today.

Puma has many great colorways and many colabs...especially detailed and meaningful ones, maybe they are just to limited for you? Plus puma has better colors in other countries, so if you live in the US and have no connects, your shorted, and in many peoples eyes that's a good thing.
January 29, 2008 @ 12:04 AM
Mos GeOFF

Did you just get into puma or something? Puma does have a huge following, it's just not by dumb hype kids. The suede and clyde are one of the biggest shoes! They have a crazy bboy following, look at the 80's! and it still continues on today.

Puma has many great colorways and many colabs...especially detailed and meaningful ones, maybe they are just to limited for you? Plus puma has better colors in other countries, so if you live in the US and have no connects, your shorted, and in many peoples eyes that's a good thing.

ya my wording of my question may sound kinda ignorant but actualy i almost only wear puma and have a lot of there more lesser known pieces and am proud of my collection and by no means am i a hype kid lol and i really do try to follow them and love everything puma and get some crap from my friends but w/e lol ya i totaly agree with you all the other countires get all the good shit :D sad and in a way i guess it is a good thing but i think they need to continue the new generation of younger ppl with more stuff like the MTV yo! raps and stuff like that,

and i have some connects dont worry :D :D
January 29, 2008 @ 10:18 AM
HBisDumb

ya my wording of my question may sound kinda ignorant but actualy i almost only wear puma and have a lot of there more lesser known pieces and am proud of my collection and by no means am i a hype kid lol and i really do try to follow them and love everything puma and get some crap from my friends but w/e lol ya i totaly agree with you all the other countires get all the good shit :D sad and in a way i guess it is a good thing but i think they need to continue the new generation of younger ppl with more stuff like the MTV yo! raps and stuff like that,

Huh, then what the point is this thread for? You agree about the colors and you have connects...

If you love puma how do you not know about their classics? The 2nd release of Yo!'s is what brought HB into puma and now most of them crave suede mids. Puma has been doing a lot of stuff and people think they just started. How were the Yo's for the younger generation? They weren't even old enough to watch the show...
January 29, 2008 @ 10:27 AM
HBisDumb

This thread has just become a huge contradiction...

BTW The younger generation wasn't even old enough to watch Yo! MTV Raps.
January 29, 2008 @ 10:35 AM
HBisDumb

Not enough colors for first rounds?

January 29, 2008 @ 08:51 PM
Mos GeOFF

This thread has just become a huge contradiction...

BTW The younger generation wasn't even old enough to watch Yo! MTV Raps.

haha ya dam lol

well that dude thought i was dissing his race or something so i just wanted to cool thinks down and i guess what im saying is that they need to step up there general releases ( me looking at it from the marketing side of things)

because they have a great deal of potential to have buzz about there shoes the way nike has with releases like the dimonds "tiffany" dunks

......thats what i ment
January 29, 2008 @ 09:22 PM
basix_one

Yups... Bboys back in 80's early 90's and todays Puma suede's are still known the best shoes ever made. Peep this.. Best one yet too. And these comes in 5 different colors.

January 30, 2008 @ 11:26 PM
It's Only Hype

Wouldn't mind different colorways...
February 3, 2008 @ 02:38 AM
NtotheMPLS

puma always will be my favorite lifestyle sneaker brand, they are always on point and rarely do I see a shoe of theirs and think the designing is not on point. some nike's I think wtf are they thinking?
February 12, 2008 @ 10:08 PM
Mos GeOFF

iMA stfu lol

like a week after i post this PUMA DOES WHAT I HAVE BEEN WANTING LOL

they come out with like 10000 colabo's and are killin it right now,

i cant wait for the rest of 08'

its gonna be a good year :D
February 14, 2008 @ 10:57 AM
Inverted

I like Puma's "ugly" colorways.
February 15, 2008 @ 01:27 AM
bloxheads

pinks and yellow.

but more success will mean more *****s will go to get piuma cus its new and different, so let them stick to sbs and half cabs

Please login first to reply.