Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
October 2, 2007 @ 03:29 PM
ET88guy

Man, why couldn't I have waited!!! I overpaid by a lot...
October 2, 2007 @ 05:59 PM
filero

but no restock on the eds and dres though!
October 2, 2007 @ 07:30 PM
zharris09

it still shows them only having a small run, no more than yesterday
October 2, 2007 @ 08:18 PM
Khiajay

but no restock on the eds and dres though!

I don't think they ever had those. I was up when they went on sale,but I did not see those. PYS has some sizes
October 4, 2007 @ 09:56 AM
Fat_Ninja

I didn't see any post yet, but just to give a heads up to ppl living in Canada that the DJ Cash Money Mtv pumas have dropped. So if you live up here or close to the border just stop by a FL and grab a pair. These ones actually looks alright, probably the only ones I'll get.
October 4, 2007 @ 01:38 PM
Khiajay

I didn't see any post yet, but just to give a heads up to ppl living in Canada that the DJ Cash Money Mtv pumas have dropped. So if you live up here or close to the border just stop by a FL and grab a pair. These ones actually looks alright, probably the only ones I'll get.

I'm not really feelin' them too much. Do they look MUCH better in person?

and the restock at coolest shop is in and I have a code to save 10%

fall
October 6, 2007 @ 07:31 AM
Icer

My Dre % ED Lovers are toooo large for me. if some one is interested make me a offer. but no low balling! I'm located in Germany.
Size is US 8 (41)
Pics on request I'm 100% legit

cheers
October 6, 2007 @ 12:42 PM
Khiajay

My Dre % ED Lovers are toooo large for me. if some one is interested make me a offer. but no low balling! I'm located in Germany.
Size is US 8 (41)

cheers

Wrong place,and as a rule of thumb, people are going to ask for pics.
October 6, 2007 @ 07:10 PM
T.B.E.L

un-ds'd my white/cream MTV Raps Clydes the other day..
October 9, 2007 @ 04:30 AM

Inactive

un-ds'd my white/cream MTV Raps Clydes the other day..

Id like to un ds my bdk's but there a 11.5. Tryin to cop a 10.5. Anyone wanna trade?
October 9, 2007 @ 01:22 PM
CoolJDub

Size is US 8 (41)

cheers

I wonder how many people did the same thing, buying the Ed Lover in the same size as they would a regular Puma (or the same size as the other YOs). The Ed Lover is a Clyde, which runs a good 1/2 size larger. If you bought the Ed Lover in the same size as the others, which are Suedes, the Ed Lover is going to be too big or the other YOs are going to be too small.
October 9, 2007 @ 05:35 PM
CASHVILLE.931

im sellin my dr dre and ed lovers in size 8
October 9, 2007 @ 09:51 PM
filero

dr dre and ed lovers size 10,5
October 13, 2007 @ 10:49 AM
filero

or is the hype over..
October 13, 2007 @ 02:01 PM
Khiajay

or is the hype over..

It wasn't hype for me.
October 13, 2007 @ 03:20 PM
ice grillz

have a pair of ed lovers in size 11.

TOP $$$ FOR - SUPREME ROSARY TEE/CREWNECK SIZE MED.

October 14, 2007 @ 12:14 AM

Inactive

ok for the last time keep the sale posts in the for sale thread no pricing here only state that u have a style/sz and refer people to PMs or a post in the for sale thread.

i will start giving out infraction
October 27, 2007 @ 08:02 PM
imstr8trippin

yo mtv raps - mc shans
i think the idea of reversing the colors of each shoe is dope. mixing different kicks was mc shan's style.

i also like that fact the people will stare at your feet wondering if your shoes are different. hehehe.

props to puma for representing these old school cats. (no pun intended.)
October 27, 2007 @ 10:56 PM
Khiajay

i think the idea of reversing the colors of each shoe is dope. mixing different kicks was mc shan's style.

i also like that fact the people will stare at your feet wondering if your shoes are different. hehehe.

props to puma for representing these old school cats. (no pun intended.)

I agree and...
I know this has nothing to do with your post, but the part about people starring is what I want to reply to.

I used the green and pink laces in one shoe of my Ed&Dre's and the white with theYo! MTV Raps written all over in the other and people at school were like...I keep starring because I don't know if you are wearing 3 different laces or if I am going crazy. I told this gal at Hammes that I just have 2 pairs..I feel like a bitch now,but I couldn't resist. She kept starring at me all the way up the upper level of the store. All my professors loved them.
October 29, 2007 @ 02:57 AM
cupski

Big Daddy Kane Gold Laces
So I bought a pair for my girl about a month ago. I opened them up for the first time and the fucking gold laces are missing. The gold laces make these.

Now I can't find my receipt and it's been so long I don't know if that will make a difference. I just want the fucking laces goddammit! sad

Anybody know where I can acquire a pair? That would be cool since it turns out they are too small for my girl and I can't sell them without the laces.
October 29, 2007 @ 12:55 PM
Khiajay

So I bought a pair for my girl about a month ago. I opened them up for the first time and the fucking gold laces are missing. The gold laces make these.

Now I can't find my receipt and it's been so long I don't know if that will make a difference. I just want the fucking laces goddammit! sad

Anybody know where I can acquire a pair? That would be cool since it turns out they are too small for my girl and I can't sell them without the laces.

ummm...no. I bet you can sell them without the laces. What size is she? I would just call the place I bought them from and tell them even if it is without a receipt. Did you use plastic? If so,it would be easy to prove to the store without a receipt.
October 29, 2007 @ 01:41 PM
cupski

ummm...no. I bet you can sell them without the laces. What size is she? I would just call the place I bought them from and tell them even if it is without a receipt. Did you use plastic? If so,it would be easy to prove to the store without a receipt.

I went back there and they had the pair in a drawer. Yay! They must have fallen out of the box. What a relief.
They are 6 1/2 BTW. Thanks.
October 29, 2007 @ 03:10 PM
calo!

thats lucky^
imo the laces with dres were shit
the yo! on the white laces has faded so much with me putting them in the top wholes and the rest of the lace in the shoe
& the gold like gets folded and stays like that and fucks up.
October 29, 2007 @ 04:19 PM
Khiajay

I went back there and they had the pair in a drawer. Yay! They must have fallen out of the box. What a relief.
They are 6 1/2 BTW. Thanks.

I just asked for the size to see how hard of a time you would have selling them,but you don't need to sell them anymore right? That's straight up luck right there.
October 29, 2007 @ 05:15 PM
cupski

I just asked for the size to see how hard of a time you would have selling them,but you don't need to sell them anymore right? That's straight up luck right there.

Hell yeah. I was worried. By girlfriend is a 7 mens and I thought she may be able to slide by with these. No dice so I gave her my 8s. They look fly on her. I'll probably just keep these for the collectro.
October 31, 2007 @ 12:24 PM
Tofu Salad

adikt in dallas still has some of the doug e fresh and the mc shans. ADIKTFOOTWEAR.COM
214-559-6154
December 4, 2007 @ 09:35 PM
dezz

yeah i got the Doug Es
their down as hell
December 5, 2007 @ 11:18 AM
Khiajay

yeah i got the Doug Es
their down as hell

Indeed
December 6, 2007 @ 02:41 PM
SkeeM

word.....
December 17, 2007 @ 02:37 PM
Input

I'm about to cop me a pair, think they would survive if I bboy in them? Style-wise

Please login first to reply.