Hypebeasts hate Pinoys?

February 12, 2009 @ 11:23:54
I'm not Pinoy myself but I've noticed that the majority of racist comments here are directed towards them.

What's with all the hate?
February 12, 2009 @ 11:29:25
oh is this already a thread or something?

if the people on these forums arent mature enough to give good reasoning then i dont mind this thread being locked.
February 12, 2009 @ 11:29:48
just curious
February 12, 2009 @ 11:34:04
Yes, HB hates Pinoys, but not Filipinos, because Ronnel is a sexy n|gga. We like bebots some of the older(more mature) men prefer bebots in between the ages of 6 and 18.
February 12, 2009 @ 11:47:41
Yes, HB hates Pinoys, but not Filipinos, because Ronnel is a sexy n|gga. We like bebots some of the older(more mature) men prefer bebots in between the ages of 6 and 18.

okay i think i understand what you mean by hating pinoys and not filipinos.

are you referring to a certain style that many filipino's have? (spiked hair, SB's and really baggy shirts)

so i guess most of the hate is towards the style rather than towards the filipinos? because i can understand this lol
February 12, 2009 @ 11:51:08
refer to item Post Hypbeast at their Prime Vol Sac Beef

CLOTHES THREAD
February 12, 2009 @ 11:55:33
holy shit. lol
February 12, 2009 @ 11:57:10
basically any pinoy from the bay is a recipe for disaster.
February 12, 2009 @ 12:02:26
okay i think i understand what you mean by hating pinoys and not filipinos.

are you referring to a certain style that many filipino's have? (spiked hair, SB's and really baggy shirts)

so i guess most of the hate is towards the style rather than towards the filipinos? because i can understand this lol

I was just kidding, everyone on HB is Caucasian. We hate minorities, not just the Pinoys, if you don't resemble Richard Simmons than we don't like you.
February 12, 2009 @ 12:06:56
I was just kidding, everyone on HB is Caucasian. We hate minorities, not just the Pinoys, if you don't resemble Richard Simmons than we don't like you.

aw. so if i post fits wearing jordans or supreme vans with skinny jeans and make 10 posts a day will you guys like me then?
February 12, 2009 @ 12:09:17
bitch you blew it
February 12, 2009 @ 12:14:05
so i guess it's because different forums have people with diff styles.

although i'd say
iss < hb < sufu

I understand completely.
February 12, 2009 @ 12:15:11
u are fucking up
February 12, 2009 @ 12:15:41
aw.
February 12, 2009 @ 12:25:34
remember when 90% of pinoys shaved their dome to look like brothas?
well, 90% of 'em now have the spiky hair and look. Basically, they just trend jumpers who happen to be heavily concentrated in da bay.
February 12, 2009 @ 12:30:06
basically any pinoy from the bay is a recipe for disaster.

this pretty much sums it up.

lol prime

lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep.

February 12, 2009 @ 12:44:51
aw. so if i post fits wearing jordans or supreme vans with skinny jeans and make 10 posts a day will you guys like me then?

Will we? I already don't.
February 12, 2009 @ 12:57:33
Drewbacca
hypebeast hates jabbawockees from the bay.

with their mall bought SB's
fake SB's
and regular SB's that nobody cares about
their diamond/TH/obey shirts
stupid ass fitteds. and now they all wear HUF fitteds
v necks that look horrible

yes.

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

February 12, 2009 @ 13:05:06
drew got it on point.

hb hates pinoybeasts for the reasons that they're:
- unoriginal
- look stupid when they mix their dark skin with flashy loud colors
- jump on the fashion bandwagon with the blink of an eye and still believe they're the ones who set the trends

As I grow older, I pay less attention to what men say. I just watch what they do.

February 12, 2009 @ 13:12:20
it's mostly directed to the more lascivious of pinoys.

the ones wearing hi-lighter colors and sb's.
February 12, 2009 @ 13:44:52
pinoys has no identity and they try to hard.
February 12, 2009 @ 13:49:45
I'm not Pinoy myself but I've noticed that the majority of racist comments here are directed towards them.

What's with all the hate?

LIES!
he's pinoy

burn him!!!

jk jk
February 12, 2009 @ 13:53:05
I know this isn't school, but I thought you needed some help:

pinoys have no identity and they try too hard.

I really don't see anything wrong with SB's as I wear them from time to time, but pinoy's wear SB's that are obnoxious as fuck with colors that can be seen a mile away, and they top it off with a shirt, scarf, and hat in the same color.

But the worst thing about it is that they think they're the shit because they worship their SB's and think they're the cool when overmatching their lime green and orange outfits.
February 12, 2009 @ 13:53:32
Pinoy hate is hype.
February 12, 2009 @ 14:04:07
Originally posted by Inactive User
I know this isn't school, but I thought you needed some help:

I really don't see anything wrong with SB's as I wear them from time to time, but pinoy's wear SB's that are obnoxious as fuck with colors that can be seen a mile away, and they top it off with a shirt, scarf, and hat in the same color.

But the worst thing about it is that they think they're the shit because they worship their SB's and think they're the cool when overmatching their lime green and orange outfits.

thanks for the help! ! ! blushing
ps. pinoys tries to hard and has no identity still! ! !
February 12, 2009 @ 14:34:08
thanks for the help! ! ! blushing
ps. pinoys tries to hard and has no identity still! ! !

Try too hard and has no identity, hmm?...Says the kid with the steretypical honger hair who takes pictures of himself to post onto a fashion forum. No hate, but I'm just saying if you wanna call someone out on something, make sure YOU don't fit the description you're trying to make fun of or someone will call you out on it. I'd call this a kufi smack, but since you asian I'ma call this a Paddy Hat smack:

Hypebeasts don't hate filipinos per se, They just hate on bay area flips. Those dumbass motherfuckers that give us all a bad name by being bitchasses, looking like brown versions of gumby, and dressing like a clown vomitted all over them. 'pinoy' is just the term hypebeasts have given to the bay area motherfuckers, although we know that's not the proper use of the term.

"Pinoy" is a term used for every filipino... usually from one filipino to another (Sidenote: Definitely not in the same context in history as N word but I still get offended when people use the word as a derogatory statement. I'm multiracial, so I've been called a N*gger and a 'pinoy' derisively. Both are equally as offensive to me when used to disrespect). Which is why I condone Drew's use of 'Jabbawockee'. it's more accurate, and funnier imo.

Also, posters on hypebeast are generally ignorant pissants who spread their ignorance and misery though text on the internet. Fuckers. I'm one of you, but still....Fuckers.
February 12, 2009 @ 14:45:59
their dark skin

watchu jus say thar boy?

Instagram: prxsh

February 12, 2009 @ 14:47:07
we some brown skinned short motherfuckers. live with it. smokeyface
February 12, 2009 @ 14:52:23
my sweat smells like mangoes, bitch.... and fried chicken.
February 12, 2009 @ 14:55:43
My pits smell like week old curry.

Instagram: prxsh

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x