stupid i know but read

January 06, 2009 @ 15:23:50
imma senior in high school..i moved from new orleans 2 this top notch school in georgia that requires 4 maths and i have 4 maths already but my business math doesn't count and i failed my advanced algebra trig class they want me 2 to have. so now 2 graduate i have 2 spend $450 jus to take the class over, but in my aunts district they will take my business math. so now my moms is gettin all but hurt about me wanting 2 go out there but i want 2 do it 2 have no problems 2 graduate plus save them $450 bucks if i fail i dnt graduate nd im s.o.l on $450 dollars but if i go there i graduate regardless..what would you do?
January 06, 2009 @ 15:25:35
first
i would help you but i seriously truly don't really understand what you just wrote.
January 06, 2009 @ 15:25:44
January 06, 2009 @ 15:26:22
lulz
January 06, 2009 @ 15:30:47
Just say fuck it and drop out, diplomas are highly overrated. |0
January 06, 2009 @ 15:34:38
Lol, I'll answer you question in a bit.
January 06, 2009 @ 15:36:31
fuck that. id leave. tell your mom to quit being a bitch. your gonna get into college no matter what school you go to. high school is overrated.
January 06, 2009 @ 15:38:32
For some who seems somewhat well educated, you have the shittiest writing skills I've ever seen, Maybe skip all those math classes and take an english one.
January 06, 2009 @ 15:43:30
honestly your mom should be understanding of that, if you have letters of recommendation and a good GPA and community service you shouldnt have a problem getting into the school of your choice no matter what school you graduate from.
January 06, 2009 @ 15:44:47
lmao you guys real are hypbeast. once one person does something on here you guys all follow. like seriously be original. all he wants is advice. with all the dumb shit thats written on here im sure you guys understood what he was saying. i had no problem reading it at all.
January 06, 2009 @ 15:45:17
honestly your mom should be understanding of that, if you have letters of recommendation and a good GPA and community service you shouldnt have a problem getting into the school of your choice no matter what school you graduate from.

cosign
January 06, 2009 @ 15:47:47
what school you go to I also live in georgia
January 06, 2009 @ 15:51:50
Yeah, what school system are you in? If it's top notch than it's probably in Gwinnett.
January 06, 2009 @ 15:59:52
yuhpp gwinnett county brookwood..in every other county thou they jus require algebra 1 2 & geometry and will take a money management class instead of algebra 3 pre calc or algebra/trig..hahaha i was typing real fast, but its like this.. i can stay at my school & pay $450 jus to retake the class, but if i fail after retaking it i don't graduate with a regular diploma i get a technical diploma or i can go live with my aunt in dekalb county and not have 2 worry about the advanced algebra trig class because my fourth math which is money management is considered a fourth math to graduate. i never even heard of a technical diploma until i moved out here..it limits you thou. you can only go 2 a 2 year so i've heard with a tech diploma.. i'm not talkin about college thou, im talking about switching high schools.
January 06, 2009 @ 16:15:40
yuhpp gwinnett county brookwood..in every other county thou they jus require algebra 1 2 & geometry and will take a money management class instead of algebra 3 pre calc or algebra/trig..hahaha i was typing real fast, but its like this.. i can stay at my school & pay $450 jus to retake the class, but if i fail after retaking it i don't graduate with a regular diploma i get a technical diploma or i can go live with my aunt in dekalb county and not have 2 worry about the advanced algebra trig class because my fourth math which is money management is considered a fourth math to graduate. i never even heard of a technical diploma until i moved out here..it limits you thou. you can only go 2 a 2 year so i've heard with a tech diploma.. i'm not talkin about college thou, im talking about switching high schools.

I know i just thought that that would probably your moms concern, you graduating from a good school and going to a good school, but if you went ot another school and you've got everything in order she shouldnt have to worry
January 06, 2009 @ 16:20:15
ya i go to brookwood too. One of the best schools, but I'm i might move to Gainesville to my dads because its a lot easier, plus baseball.
January 06, 2009 @ 16:43:35
Just pay the $450, that's not that much money and you are at a good school. Why would you want to change all that and put more stress on yourself?
January 06, 2009 @ 16:50:12
i failed because i thought i could drop it january because i didn't know it was required 2 graduate until november by that time i was too fucked ..there aren't any homework grades in the class..jus test nd quizes are 10% and your final is 20% of your grade.u knw the shit or you dnt, but brookwoods like the best baseball school in georgia and i could be wrong but #7 in the nation so i've heard.
January 06, 2009 @ 16:54:47
ya i go to brookwood too. One of the best schools, but I'm i might move to Gainesville to my dads because its a lot easier, plus baseball.

Lucky ass, dumbass clayton county dosent even have its accreditationtongueface, i almost moved to gwinnett, but then, someone bought the house we were gonna buy, now i think i am going to fayette since i think i have a choice to choose where to go since we have no accreditation.
January 06, 2009 @ 17:07:08
brookwood aint that great, yeah its great school for education, but i would like a smaller more laid back type of community.
Please login first to reply.
x