Collecting Jordans

October 12, 2008 @ 23:04:44 PM
i want to start collecting jordans i had a few O.gs in the past but i didnt know any better soo i just destroyed them without knowing how much they were worth ..anyways i want to start fresh but idk how to start and where to get the money for the jordans i want. Im only 15 i want a job but i tried and apparently im to young so i dont really know what to do to start collecting anyone has any ideas or had a problem like mine?
October 12, 2008 @ 23:09:39 PM
i want to start collecting jordans i had a few O.gs in the past but i didnt know any better soo i just destroyed them without knowing how much they were worth ..anyways i want to start fresh but idk how to start and where to get the money for the jordans i want. Im only 15 i want a job but i tried and apparently im to young so i dont really know what to do to start collecting anyone has any ideas or had a problem like mine?

Do you get an allowance? Try to negotiate w/ your parents for an allowance. Mow lawns, clean houses, do something under the table to get money. Trade with friends? Sell your shxt? Get money, buy jordans. Tada.
October 12, 2008 @ 23:20:17 PM
technically i dont have an allowance but when i ask my mother once in a while ill get it... idk what to do and i cant keep asking my mother for pairs of shoes... she would get really annoyed... as for the jobs in flushing queens its really hard to find those types of jobs
October 12, 2008 @ 23:36:58 PM
GET A JOB! Then use that money and learn how to spy fakes on jordans very very good, study that shit. You'll find steals on ebay, cop, and resell back on ebay and/or forums. They could be steals for you or steals to resell. Works for people I know.
October 12, 2008 @ 23:38:29 PM
Sounds like you'd have a hard time saving for one pair, let alone a "collection".

Maybe try applying for a job EVERYWHERE that you can think of or maybe just ditch the whole idea...
October 12, 2008 @ 23:42:14 PM
o yea i litterally Studied the differences in fakes and authentics ... and "e" told me to get a job but like i said i tried i really did but i have no luck at all =/ and as for ditching the idea...im a say a simple no cause i know there HASS to be something i can do
October 13, 2008 @ 00:13:11 AM
If you live in the city you can find a job no problem, you are just not looking hard enough. To save money don't buy from the store, try to find some deals online. JUST WATCH FOR FAKES!!!
As the guys mentioned, try reselling. If you know theres an exclusive pair coming out, buy as many as you can and then resell them when they are all sold out.(too bad you need to have some money already to do this)
October 13, 2008 @ 00:45:12 AM
lol i read "The fiascos" comment and then saw his picture lmaooo and yea im a continue looking and someone told me about buying for cheap and selling it for more.. and when i do buy shoes online i literally try looking at it at every angle to make sure its authentic i jus need the money to start off and i hate asking my mother but thx everyone for ideas/advice im a try em out besides sucking dick...-_-
October 14, 2008 @ 01:09:33 AM
It sucks for someone your age because it's a really bad time to buy retros. We're looking at a very very limited amount of releases in the next 2 years, so they might as well not even exist. You can always find a few steals on retros from 2006+ on NikeTalk. A lot of sellers sell at or just above retail.
October 14, 2008 @ 05:46:30 AM
or alternatively you could "deliver" stuff for people
easy money, just don't get caught
October 14, 2008 @ 21:53:42 PM
Originally posted by Inactive User
One method you could try is to ask your parents for a loan, then buy 1 or 2 pairs of shoes purely to flip, then use that money to keep on buying and selling till you have enough profit to pay your parents back, and still enough to keep buying more kicks to flip or to add to your collection...

oo thats a great idea thank you for that one i will definetly try it out cant believe i didnt think of this one =/ ty for the advice once again.
October 15, 2008 @ 17:29:21 PM
find a job
October 15, 2008 @ 22:03:27 PM
I'm 15 as well and I kinda have a lot of shoes... What I just do, I mow lawns and I only cop the releases I truly want so I'm not just wasting money(plus if moms sees if I REALLY want it, she'll pitch in some dough). You can also find a lot of steals if you look around enough. I found very good condition Bred 11's at the dunkxchange for $100 and I've seen legit joints on ebay/iss in my size. Don't just go looking for DS kicks either cuz if you're gonna wear them and they only have little to no creases and still look clean, cop anyways.

www.NickyDsss.com

October 16, 2008 @ 17:43:16 PM
ask from your grandparents
October 29, 2008 @ 22:50:10 PM
Expensive hobby.
October 30, 2008 @ 16:17:58 PM
Oh shizznit, you just have to save and dont spend money on stupid shit like half of that shit at spencers... My mom kinda figured out that she would have to pitch in alot to fuel my sneaker fetish... If the shoes are like $120, save up $100 and ask your mom to pitch in $20... Dont go off buying ugly junk just to have too, its not worth it...
October 30, 2008 @ 16:32:51 PM
You can get an old guy to give you a dollar to touch your toes, then touch your dick.
Please login first to reply.
x