ENOUGH with the New Era Hats and All Over Prints!!!

June 15, 2006 @ 21:55:52 PM
that's right, i said it. you got a problem with that? i mean please, how many new era hats can i get? this week it's new era, next week who's it gonna be? i bet half these kids don't even remember when starter hats were the jump off and kids were getting shot for their jordans and starter jackets. now on to the all over prints. i've voiced my opinion on these as they are done. just like the new era hats. yeah it might be a novel or something fresh, but them everybody and their moms jumps on and kills it into the ground. everybody working on the new all over print just stop right now and do something original and quit riding the hundreds and 10 deep coat tails. it's the same with the af1's and dunks. stop the madeness. just give me some classic shelltoes, a fresh classic t and some tribe called quest and let's roll son
June 15, 2006 @ 22:25:52 PM
Location: Brooklyn New York City Where They Paint Murals Of Biggie
Originally posted by Inactive User
that's right, i said it. you got a problem with that? i mean please, how many new era hats can i get? this week it's new era, next week who's it gonna be? i bet half these kids don't even remember when starter hats were the jump off and kids were getting shot for their jordans and starter jackets. now on to the all over prints. i've voiced my opinion on these as they are done. just like the new era hats. yeah it might be a novel or something fresh, but them everybody and their moms jumps on and kills it into the ground. everybody working on the new all over print just stop right now and do something original and quit riding the hundreds and 10 deep coat tails. it's the same with the af1's and dunks. stop the madeness. just give me some classic shelltoes, a fresh classic t and some tribe called quest and let's roll son

so im guessing you dont like bape and New eras nothing new theyve been doin it for a while now but i feel you
i love shell toes
i love kareem abdul jabaars
i love all sneakers and a tribe called quest..... but its evolution
June 15, 2006 @ 22:27:43 PM

Inactive User

The new trend is complaining about the new trend.
June 15, 2006 @ 22:31:38 PM
I love all over prints.
June 15, 2006 @ 22:56:43 PM

Inactive User

couldn't have said it better
June 15, 2006 @ 22:59:03 PM
wear what you like. don't worry so much about what other people are doing.
June 15, 2006 @ 22:59:21 PM
New era caps been in stil since '95. I don't think it's going anywhere.
June 15, 2006 @ 22:59:27 PM

Inactive User

shimmer print is going to be the new hotness..watch..
June 15, 2006 @ 23:01:45 PM

so true

as for all over print, i can kinda see your annoyance with its abundance but as for new era, its simple you want to do a fitted hat, you get a respected quality fitted maker to do it with, this happens to be new era, if a company doesnt have the resources to make hates themselves and they want a fitted, new era is the best choice.
June 15, 2006 @ 23:08:16 PM
ALL OVER PRINT/STITCH NEW ERA HATS!! WAITIN ON THE KING STAMPEDE!!
June 15, 2006 @ 23:15:14 PM

Inactive User

New era caps been in stil since '95. I don't think it's going anywhere.

lol thats what people thought when Starter was hot.
June 16, 2006 @ 00:10:59 AM
...but you have to admit the all over print and new era thing is a trend. I mean, trends are usually just flash in the pan sort of deals so as to the author of this topic; wait five minutes and the weather will change.
June 16, 2006 @ 00:11:53 AM

^what he said. Quit complaining.
June 16, 2006 @ 00:20:37 AM

::applause:: But when I was getting at this point when I first started posting, toddlerfresh started crying at me smh
June 16, 2006 @ 00:24:20 AM

Inactive User

lol @ you mentioning him in every other post. It's funny.
June 16, 2006 @ 00:26:56 AM

Inactive User

::applause:: But when I was getting at this point when I first started posting, toddlerfresh started crying at me smh

all i remember was you saying how bape is so great and how you want to suck nigo off, and how you get treated like shit where ever you shop cuz no1 likes you
June 16, 2006 @ 00:31:07 AM
love new era, but you know the all over print is about to be finished when the gap is making them, they have some hoodie's comin out this fall
June 16, 2006 @ 00:32:32 AM
all i remember was you saying how bape is so great and how you want to suck nigo off, and how you get treated like shit where ever you shop cuz no1 likes you

Look hes crying again smh
June 16, 2006 @ 00:33:16 AM

Inactive User

Look hes crying again smh

?
June 16, 2006 @ 00:34:51 AM
?

smh
June 16, 2006 @ 00:38:42 AM
toddler fresh and did ja boo boo blushing
June 16, 2006 @ 00:40:55 AM
toddler fresh and did ja boo boo blushing

LOL. I am dying
June 16, 2006 @ 00:49:43 AM

Inactive User

LOL. I am dying

good
June 16, 2006 @ 00:54:47 AM

Inactive User

new era caps aint new, if anything only the store/brand collabos are..

they'll continue to be around for a minute, because they're the best quality baseball cap out there.
June 16, 2006 @ 02:09:06 AM
I hear what charlie brown is saying the fads get blown way out of proportion and the next thing u know alot of us wil have blown 100's of dollars on hoodys and hats that will be considered passe' at some point- but hey whtaver this sites not called hypebeast for nothing- but you know its not like mitchell and ness whcih was waaay ridiculous at one point

thats why i stick to the Lo and Lacoste, nike and adidas, shit but thats just me

o yeah im drunk so if this doesnt make sense fuck u
June 16, 2006 @ 02:11:07 AM
As long as baseball is around, so will baseball caps..... It is also the easiest and most noticable way to rep your city. New Era has the hat game on lockdown.
June 16, 2006 @ 02:22:21 AM

i was just tellin' my boy that last week. not even just in urban fashion. it hiphop too.

everyone complains about the good 'ol days.. but those days are over. if you don't like it feel free to ebay some Starter or cop some adicolor's.. no one's stoppin' you. but one blind post isn't going to help you out buddy.
June 16, 2006 @ 10:33:45 AM
If you don't like it, then don't buy em.
June 16, 2006 @ 10:40:22 AM
I remember pulling out the star bits on the inside of starter hats, thinking I could send them in to get free hats.
June 16, 2006 @ 13:06:56 PM

Inactive User

waaaah. 5950's have been around triple your lifetime. i think some allover prints are dope. some are whack, but then you could say the same thing about shirts with silkscreened graphics on them.
Please login first to reply.
x