Soccer Jersey's

May 23, 2006 @ 11:13:11
Any1 knows where I can get them collabo jerseys at? Like the Adidas x UNDFTD x Peter Sutherland x ARKITIP one..

Phzz
May 23, 2006 @ 12:19:26

Inactive User

if you read the damn post youd know you have to order the magazine. go check before you crowd the forum.
May 23, 2006 @ 12:25:26
hahahahaha

Originally posted by Inactive User
if you read the damn post youd know you have to order the magazine. go check before you crowd the forum.

3sixteen.com | selfedge.com | ajchen.com | @andrew3sixteen

May 23, 2006 @ 12:34:32
dudes..I meant other ones like that...excuze moi if I wasnt clear enuff
May 23, 2006 @ 13:09:03

May 23, 2006 @ 13:41:14

Inactive User

Any1 knows where I can get them collabo jerseys at? Like the Adidas x UNDFTD x Peter Sutherland x ARKITIP one..

Phzz

there really havent been too many others that people know about, and you said LIKE THE..... so why would we think that you were talking about another jersey? "are there any other collab soccer jerseys like ...... and if so where can i get them???" would have eliminated any confusion
May 23, 2006 @ 15:25:48
there really havent been too many others that people know about, and you said LIKE THE..... so why would we think that you were talking about another jersey? "are there any other collab soccer jerseys like ...... and if so where can i get them???" would have eliminated any confusion

Didnt I appologize? Forget it..u win.
May 24, 2006 @ 03:23:52

Inactive User

Levi's are dropping some soon as part of their FLU collection in Japan, They're not exactly collabs but they look like football jerseys.

image via freshnessmag

The jeans are ferkin awesome, designed for playing football... nice
May 24, 2006 @ 04:42:04
tijuana.... go cop the Corona x Nike one on the street corner.
May 24, 2006 @ 05:15:04

Inactive User

or this New Huf dropping soon

via Benny Gold
Please login first to reply.
x