A Bathing Ape: Crazy Camo Hoody, Fitted Camo Hats

February 23, 2006 @ 05:09:51

Inactive User

This Friday February 24th 2006, A Bathing Ape's Busy Work Shops in Japan will release the Camo Fitted Hats (probably the normal 6 colors; blue, red, purple, green, white, pink). They will feature a B on the front.

On Saturday, February 25th, 2006 the Japan Busy Work Shops will be releasing the Crazy Camo Hoody in the 6 camo colors. (Blue, Red, Purple, Green, White, Pink) The difference this year is that instead of BAPE across the chest, the chest will feature the college logo (A Bathing Head + Bape Head). Again thanks to CAtoNY for the info. *NOTE* The picture below is a mock of what the product will look like, it is not the real thing.

February 23, 2006 @ 05:20:43

Inactive User

I just re-checked with the bws, according to them the camo hats are coming out on sunday instead of friday..
February 24, 2006 @ 00:01:47
Does anybody have any pics of the fitted hats? These sound real HOT! How much BTW?
February 24, 2006 @ 01:04:56
I will check with BWS today, I hope I did not provide incorrect information. There is a pic of the hats in the Ape catalogue. One is camo all over with a B on the front and the other is solid colored all over with camo inside the B on the front. Both look pretty crappy IMO. Price is 7140 yen if I recall. I don't know if all six colors will release but I know the size run is Medium and Large only.

Edit: See pic.
February 24, 2006 @ 02:57:40

I forgot to ask if they droped today or not, sorry.
February 24, 2006 @ 03:02:48
i checked bape exclusive, milo store and bws this morning and they wernt there????
February 24, 2006 @ 03:10:14

Inactive User

the one on the right dropped one week ago, on thursday, in red, black, green and navy.
the one in the middle, the full camo one, is dropping on sunday, in all 6 camo colors (so incl. white and pink). i think theyre pretty popular in japan, so there will probably be a line and raffle. and tmrw too.
and people have been asking me for both items, so thats gonna be two early mornings ;p
February 24, 2006 @ 03:46:51
^ Thanks. My Japanese is clearly shit.:thumbsdown: At least I understood about the damn parka :dance:

I'll be on line too. smh
February 24, 2006 @ 03:54:58

Inactive User

not feeling the hats but the hoodies are piff
February 24, 2006 @ 05:20:43

Inactive User

Originally posted by Inactive User
^ Thanks. My Japanese is clearly shit.:thumbsdown: At least I understood about the damn parka :dance:

I'll be on line too. smh

allright good luck then.
im going clubbing tonight so i think ill just go straight to the bws instead of going home first :D .
Please login first to reply.
x