Storing Clothes

May 03, 2006 @ 23:56:27
How do yall store your clothes? Im re-doing my whole wardrobe, and i wanna keep my shit fresh as long as possible, but when i hang my shirts nd all that, its like the neck is hella low quick. I was thinkin about going down to the dry cleaners and pickin up a bunch of them bags they give you when you pick your shit up and putting like 2-3 shirts in each bag but i think the neck will still get low. Any advice on keeping your shit fresh while storing it?
May 04, 2006 @ 00:52:48
about the neck getting loose, this one guy told me he cuts a rubberband in half, then he makes little slits inside the collar, put the rubberband through the slits and tie em together.

i guess that's the ghetto way to fix your loose neck on your shirt.

TOP $$$ FOR - SUPREME ROSARY TEE/CREWNECK SIZE MED.

May 04, 2006 @ 01:46:22
i'll leave my shit on the floor in a wrinkled pile and toss it in the dryer for 3 minutes before i want to wear it.
May 04, 2006 @ 04:46:36
there is no best way, i dry clean all my shit and once in a blue moon ill wash them. Yes its expensive to clean by drycleaners but at least u know shit will be crisp & iorned for you and colors wont fade.

if you hang your shirts too long the collar "might" get loose but if you fold your clothing then it will have fold creases on it when you wear them. so both ways gots a negative.

what you can do is levatate your shirts and let them float in midair that way you dont get fold creases or loose necks but nobody has invented or came up wit a way to levatate things yet. Im patiently waiting.
May 04, 2006 @ 17:13:11
Originally posted by Inactive User
i'll leave my shit on the floor in a wrinkled pile and toss it in the dryer for 3 minutes before i want to wear it.

cosign
May 04, 2006 @ 17:20:04
May 04, 2006 @ 17:21:18

Inactive User

i have that auto matic folder board that store uses to fold cloths i fold them with that and put my shirts in a plastic bag...
May 04, 2006 @ 20:48:57

Inactive User

automatic folder board?
May 04, 2006 @ 22:00:57
Originally posted by Inactive User
automatic folder board?

that's the thing that retail stores use to fold their shirts and pants.
i think you can make something like that with some wooden boards and hinges off your door.

TOP $$$ FOR - SUPREME ROSARY TEE/CREWNECK SIZE MED.

May 05, 2006 @ 14:51:56
i love the steamer thing i got at bed, bath, beyond. you like throw a shirt or pants on it and just steam the clothes really quick so you don't have to iron........

i used to fold shirts all nice but it doesn't matter cuz the wrinkles work themselves out anyway as you wear.....steam as a last resort
May 05, 2006 @ 14:58:27

Inactive User

Fold your tees well son...

Fold your jeans well son, no crease lines!!!!

Tuck hoody/jacket sleeves into pockets and hang....

Hang caps onto walls with nails/hooks...
Please login first to reply.
x