March 06, 2007 @ 21:48:45
so prolly the funniest movie i've ever seen, came out today on dvd who else bought it? The deleted scenes are great.
March 06, 2007 @ 22:06:02
Is it really funny? Because ever since Ive seen Ali G I have really tried to avoid this guy...
March 06, 2007 @ 22:11:52
anyone know who bruno is
?

UCSB.

March 06, 2007 @ 22:26:05
^^ very funny pretty much first time i saw it my sides hurt.

^ yup thought i heard they might do a bruno movie but not sure because it would be even more controversial with his character
March 06, 2007 @ 23:10:24
Originally posted by Inactive User
first time i saw it my sides hurt

HaHa Fo Real, I Fell Off Da Chair

Originally posted by Inactive User
Because ever since Ive seen Ali G I have really tried to avoid this guy...

Ali G Is.. Ehhhh.. BoRat >> Ali G <-- Best Way To ExPlain It
March 06, 2007 @ 23:13:19
anyone know who bruno is
?

Was this a serious question? Ali G, Borat, and Bruno are all the same guy.

I thought Borat was funny but not nearly as great as some people were making it out to be. For some reason my Middle Eastern friends all seem to think it is the funniest movie ever created (seriously). I am glad I saw it, but I definitely won't be buying it.
March 07, 2007 @ 05:21:17
this movie was so dope... although we did some shots before we hit up the theater so i dunno if that had any effect... blushing
March 07, 2007 @ 05:46:48
just bought the DVD last nite, havent gotten a chance to see the deleted scenes yet but im sure they're good stuff

Bruno is Sacha's gay austrian fashion journalist character... some of his funnier bits was when he wrestled some college guys in daytona beach during spring break tryin to cop a feel, and when he went to a retiree's square dance and kept trying to make this one dude jealous by dancing with another old dude and flirting with him haha
March 07, 2007 @ 07:09:09
what is this "cheese" and what is this "cheese" and this "also cheese"

hahah deleted scenes are great
March 07, 2007 @ 12:31:56
I got in the mail today(netflix), and I took it out and was like wtf? it got me for a second, the disk looks like a bootleg
March 07, 2007 @ 14:01:31
i dont find it that funny..maybe certain comments. thats all
March 07, 2007 @ 19:40:45
That movie sucks. I wish I didn't buy it in the first place. The grossest thing in the movie is when Borat is fighting with Azamat or whatever over the Baywatch magazine and they fight naked. So disgusting. And the movie overall really isn't that funny. Sure, it was funny for the first 15 minutes or so but then it was just stupid. And Ali G isn't even that funny.
March 07, 2007 @ 20:59:58
Bruno is terrible, the one character of his that i find to be just a played out stereotype. But the movie was fkin hilarious, not as funny as the show, (just because it was half scripted/ half improv, and the scripted scenes are dumb as shit.) Seriously, this guy has gotta be one of the quickest thinking people to ever grace a screen.....

best Borat episode, "Borat on the campaign trail"

"....if you do not vote for him, he will crush you."
March 07, 2007 @ 23:27:41
That movie sucks. I wish I didn't buy it in the first place. The grossest thing in the movie is when Borat is fighting with Azamat or whatever over the Baywatch magazine and they fight naked. So disgusting. And the movie overall really isn't that funny. Sure, it was funny for the first 15 minutes or so but then it was just stupid. And Ali G isn't even that funny.

thing is though that is probably the funniest thing I have seen in my life, guess it depends on your sense of humor
March 08, 2007 @ 10:08:00
best Borat episode, "Borat on the campaign trail"

"....if you do not vote for him, he will crush you."

hahaha

"you see borat, in this country women can vote"
borat: blinkyeyes "WHAT!?"
March 08, 2007 @ 11:29:03
^^ haha

...the best part is that you know the politician lost all those people's votes
March 08, 2007 @ 15:39:44
funniest. movie. ever.
March 18, 2007 @ 06:09:43
i pissed myself,great movie...it is so criticising
March 18, 2007 @ 13:07:28
A lot of people find the movie to have disgusting humor.

But the major points lie on Cohen's criticism of American culture blended with his own comedic genius.
March 18, 2007 @ 13:55:09
Are you my friend?
April 09, 2007 @ 19:13:12
Borat is smokeyface . Movie is hilarious!
April 09, 2007 @ 20:43:07
yeah it's funny it just kinda sucks that all you newcomers are just now getting on the ali g bandwagon. also sucks that most of the people have never seen an episode of the ali g show, which i think borat was much funnier on.
April 09, 2007 @ 21:52:09
I don't get how people find him funny. |0
April 09, 2007 @ 23:56:29
yeah it's funny it just kinda sucks that all you newcomers are just now getting on the ali g bandwagon. also sucks that most of the people have never seen an episode of the ali g show, which i think borat was much funnier on.

i know what u mean ive been watchin Da Ali G Show since it came out and Borat was funnier on there. and now everyone is jumping on the whole bandwagon.
April 10, 2007 @ 02:14:14
borat is one of the funniest movies ever
April 10, 2007 @ 03:09:32

This was probably the most funny part of the movie. I went with my family on Thanksgiving day, and I think we were the only ones laughing at this part. Fkn hilarious &) smokeyface
April 10, 2007 @ 16:11:51
i laughed my ass of at the movie theater. mad funny.
April 12, 2007 @ 15:49:09
its so good, i was gonna buy the DVD beucase i herd that at HMV if you bought the DVD you got the sunbathing suit but they sold out in the first hour. the sexydrownwatch extra is halarious
Please login first to reply.
x