February 23, 2007 @ 00:32:50
Ok well for a while ive been wondering, I know they make fake sbs but, are they actually of lower quality? i mean is the only difference the stitching and small details but will both shoes last the same amount of time? because some shoes really dont look like they are made from completely bad materials. And i know you could tell fakes easily years ago because the shoe would simply fall apart after a few weeks if you wore it excessively. Is it the same deal on sbs?
February 23, 2007 @ 07:39:50
dont buy fakes no matter how good they are.
February 23, 2007 @ 07:45:50
yea, dont even entertain it... and dont use that old excuse of "oh i really like the colors/materials on some shoes and i'll never afford the super expensive ones" as a reason to buy fakes (unless ur buying tons of fake black packs, then by all means go ahead blushing)... and the people who would really be impressed by what you seem to be wearing are the ones who could more easily tell they're fake... oh and they help fund terrorism.
February 23, 2007 @ 08:19:20
i think that you shouldnt even think about buying fakes. i dont support fakes and dont believe that anyone else should. if you cant afford to buy the authentic product then i dont belive that you should get them at all. the quality of fakes is also much lower than the quality of authentic kicks. also as stated above FAKES SUPPORT TERRORISM!!!

-Closed
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x