What Are The Hot Sneaker Spots In London?

January 14, 2007 @ 01:09:42
I'll be there in two weeks!
January 14, 2007 @ 10:17:59
There is a Europe section in Hypebeast.
January 14, 2007 @ 13:27:43
LONDON = FOOTPATROL
January 14, 2007 @ 16:11:24
size? and slammin kicks. nike town sometimes worth checkin out
January 14, 2007 @ 16:12:12
Try Carnaby Street
January 14, 2007 @ 20:02:08
size? and slammin kicks. nike town sometimes worth checkin out

thats all you need
foot patrol, slammin kicks and size?
best three sneaker stores in london

if you really want more you can check out niketown, offsrping, or those stores near the end of neal st in covent garden and i guess foot locker?
January 15, 2007 @ 08:26:03

Inactive User

cosign what james said -

Footpatrol
Size?
Slamminkicks (although they have moved location and are not opened yet)
Offspring
Nike town (for jordans, and quickstrikes then to hang around for a while there)
Both Footlockers (covent garden + big oxford st one) have a quickstrike account
JD sports( since you are from the US they might have exclusives you don't get)
Dover Street Market

check out the tons of clothes stores eg
Bond International
Hideout
Bape
Maharishi
DPMHI
MASH
there are more..
January 15, 2007 @ 10:39:56
what the address for slammin kicks??
January 15, 2007 @ 11:30:06

Inactive User

what the address for slammin kicks??

its now on Great Marlborough Court but has not re-opened yet.
February 03, 2007 @ 09:04:11
crooked tongues size slammin kicks
February 03, 2007 @ 09:11:27
Gloria's and Global Sports are less known, and stock some absolute class stuff.
Strongly recommend you have a look in them fella.
February 03, 2007 @ 20:18:52

Inactive User

Gloria's and Global Sports are less known, and stock some absolute class stuff.
Strongly recommend you have a look in them fella.

Yeah those are nice places. I haven't been to Gloria's for a while because it is kinda out of the way. Global sports has tons of heat that the locals never take notice of. They had both colours of the "beautiful losers" blazers for a nice price a month back.
February 04, 2007 @ 07:16:08
where's this global sports at?? thx
February 04, 2007 @ 07:32:43

Inactive User

where's this global sports at?? thx

its in shepherds bust (west London). Its little hard to find though. Its tucked away next to a bunch of market stalls.
February 04, 2007 @ 13:32:59
could u gimme any idea of the sneaks they got there, is it comparable to size? or more like jd sports?? i'm in south ken so that's not 2 far right?
February 04, 2007 @ 13:51:59
well theyve got customised off the hizzle shit like espos og huraches patent aj1 its nothing like jd its nothing like sizes it on a next level it imports customised kicks straight from the us air brushed prada sport etc etc
February 04, 2007 @ 14:46:11
wait is it straight customized sneakers? or could i go there and get a pair of infrareds or opiums (random examples but ya get the picture)?
February 04, 2007 @ 17:01:33
It's the sort of place I'd expect to find opiums.

They didn't have them when I asked, but they're a fucking brilliant shop. Nicest people ever in there, nicer than FP!

Actually, Sneaker Freaker had a thing on it somewhere, I'll find it.
February 04, 2007 @ 17:26:04
February 05, 2007 @ 01:45:27
another good sneaker shop but its not in centrel london is sports and things on stretham high street last time i went they had loads of ogs
February 05, 2007 @ 05:52:46
nothing on global on that snkr frkr site but a good read none the less. ima hit up global 2day or 2morrow i think
February 05, 2007 @ 05:57:53

Inactive User

nothing on global on that snkr frkr site but a good read none the less. ima hit up global 2day or 2morrow i think

did you find the location? if not, pm and i'll tell ya.

Beware there are similar shops near it, so make sure you pop into the right one. blushing
February 23, 2007 @ 14:31:05
checked out Global Sports, good lookin out guys, mad nice. FootPatrol's got maad limited shit but a kinda small selection . Global has a crazy selection, wish there were more dunks n i didnt see any court forces but they had mad af1s and all sorts of air maxes (still had infrareds in a ton of sizes n i think the clerks packs). I'm not a bape head but were all those bape sneaks legit, just curious. They still had hte beautiful losers blazers for only 75 pound n i almost shit my drawers cuz they said 10 on the inside which i studpidly assumed was a UK10/US11 (as im an 11) but the guy was like nah that's a UK9/US10 and so i was a bit let down heh smh , thought i had found an ill deal 4 myself. Still, that shops the best ive been to in London IMO, how do they get their sneaks tho cuz they had mad releases n even an SB or 2?

Are all the other sneaker sports in the market selling fakes b/c i walked in 1 like 3 doors down from Global n some of the product looked good n legit while some of it was lookin a bit suspect....

Ill have ot check out that sports n things place 2.
February 24, 2007 @ 18:51:11

Inactive User

Ahh its good you went down there. I heard the owner gets all that stuff from his brother in the states. I don't know how exactly. The bapestas there are real from what i have seen. The other shops, i cannot vouch for. As you said, some look real others not so real - so its best to stay away.
Please login first to reply.
x