So what does it mean when...

January 12, 2007 @ 22:13:11
a girl asks you to match her shoes whenever you guys go out somewhere? Doesn't shoe matching or matching in general imply a higher level of "friendship"?
January 12, 2007 @ 22:13:58
it means she likes matching nig.

she probably wants you two to look "together" in some way, so by dressing alike you'll look associated in some way.
January 12, 2007 @ 22:14:23
i dont get your question

how do you match shoes with someone, first of all, and second

whats the main point of your question?
are you asking if the girl only wants to be a friend? =|
January 12, 2007 @ 22:15:15
I think it means she wants your dick
January 12, 2007 @ 22:16:20
matching as in wearing the same pair of shoes, same type, same colorway....and yea I'm asking if this could mean more than friends
January 12, 2007 @ 22:19:11
matching as in wearing the same pair of shoes, same type, same colorway....and yea I'm asking if this could mean more than friends

no, it would mean she wants to get laughed at
January 12, 2007 @ 22:19:51

Inactive User

Ya, it means she wants people to know you're with her.
January 12, 2007 @ 22:20:10

Inactive User

What the fuck? Matching shoes? Is this a courting ritual for young douche bags? I've never heard of such a thing. But yeah Id say if she wants to match shoes (still baffled by this) maybe she wants more than friendship. Now exscuse me as I go ponder the meaning of life...I'll never be the same after this thread. Im so confused.
January 12, 2007 @ 22:20:40
man...Dont listen to these dudes, they're being dicks...

I would say YES she probably wants to be more then friends, and around here people don't laugh at that kind of shit, people usually like it
January 12, 2007 @ 22:24:10

Inactive User

teehee
January 12, 2007 @ 22:24:52
What the fuck? Matching shoes? Is this a courting ritual for young douche bags? I've never heard of such a thing. But yeah Id say if she wants to match shoes (still baffled by this) maybe she wants more than friendship. Now exscuse me as I go ponder the meaning of life...I'll never be the same after this thread. Im so confused.

FUCK I AGREE

i didnt get the question at all

i still dont

ive never even seen/heard of a girl and a guy who are together wearing matching shoes. so i wouldnt really know what it means. tell me why people do this, and then maybe i can write out an equation and figure out what this shoe matching means

IMO the only thing this means is that she wants to look gay. or the same as you. or she wants you to look like her, in which case you should wear a dress and a halter top
January 12, 2007 @ 22:27:25
lol it means she wants to look good together and if you guys arent going out then it just means hey i think it will be cute if we match today.. it could mean a lot of dif things

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

January 12, 2007 @ 22:38:22
haha I guess some of you guys never seen it done that often but around here couples usually match their shoes...but yea she wants to match everytime we go anywhere, and we're not goin out at the moment so that's y i'm a little confused.. haha i guess only xx Vicious understands
January 12, 2007 @ 22:45:08
Yeah dude, around here dudes always match with their girls
January 12, 2007 @ 22:46:22
^I guess it's a bay thing, but thanks for all yall insights
January 12, 2007 @ 23:00:50

Inactive User

wow, took a lot of courage to admit that you dress like a girl on purpose angelic. Bravo.
January 12, 2007 @ 23:02:37
for you: it means run... fast

for her: it means "gotcha bitch"
January 12, 2007 @ 23:45:06
she wants your cock dude
ass mouth or 'gina is all up to you though
January 12, 2007 @ 23:47:54

Inactive User

Ass to mouth is never acceptable!

lmao @ Clerks 2
January 12, 2007 @ 23:59:01
^LOL yall are wild
January 13, 2007 @ 01:10:42
(this is what it means in NYC)

she wants to tie you down, become a couple and let other girls know that you're her property and they cant touch..

if guys see you matching (wearing the same kicks as her) they are going to think your a cutty (pussywhipped) but then keep on walking cuz we all do desperate things.

and if girls see you they're going to think your a sweet guy , while your girl is going to be giggling inside her head saying "oh yea hes mine."

so yea take the good with the bad, match nd get sum good gamps.

wat u SHOULD do is ask "what does this mean for us though, you know what people are going to think, rite?"
January 13, 2007 @ 01:12:18
(this is what it means in NYC)

she wants to tie you down, become a couple and let other girls know that you're her property and they cant touch..

if guys see you matching (wearing the same kicks as her) they are going to think your a cutty (pussywhipped) but then keep on walking cuz we all do desperate things.

and if girls see you they're going to think your a sweet guy , while your girl is going to be giggling inside her head saying "oh yea hes mine."

so yea take the good with the bad, match nd get sum good gamps.

wat u SHOULD do is ask "what does this mean for us though, you know what people are going to think, rite?"

youve had this happen before?
January 13, 2007 @ 01:20:47
from experience, no i nevr matched with a chick but ive seen it, and ive known dudes dat do it

hey im jus givin my 20 cents, dats wat the post is about. either listen or not ,cuz every1 on the street has a different opinion about it

this is just mine>smh
January 13, 2007 @ 01:21:15
TBEL, Vicious (the second time around), & sneakerHI got it pretty much right on the dot.

don't look too much into it until she opens her mouth.
you don't wanna come out lookin' like the idiot here. lol
January 13, 2007 @ 01:24:51
i hate when girls send mixed messages fucking urks me
January 13, 2007 @ 01:28:04
rayshiest, that's exactly how i view it, down to every single thing u wrote...i mean, me n her are already hella good friends, but for her to suggest this kinda threw me off, like the whole thing is possibly a big hint, that's y i was wondering how yall wood feel about this...
January 13, 2007 @ 01:31:48
^ at the same time that's how i feel, but with all the touchin penis implications.....lol jp
January 13, 2007 @ 01:42:42
haha i meant how everyone kept saying "she wants your penis"
January 13, 2007 @ 01:43:12
haha where you from dude?
Please login first to reply.
x