My FS Thread was deleted

December 18, 2006 @ 08:04:19 AM
yeah...now i don't know who were the two that offered on my shit. i had debs written on the piece of paper. that wasn't good enough for one of the mods, which is fine. i said i'd take new pics and i did. when i go to post them the thread is gone. wtf.
its not like the name on there was something unrelated. my screen name is DEBS on damn near every forum i'm registered on.
damn, shit is frustrating. reup the thread so i can add the new pics plz. at the least you guys coulda locked the thread so that i'd know who the fuck offered on my shoes and i could either pm a mod to open it back up or keep in contact with the ppl that offered.
December 18, 2006 @ 08:13:28 AM
most of the mods are like having their period right now, so theyre extra sensitive, esp in the for sale section.

did you type in caps?
December 18, 2006 @ 15:12:29 PM
yo MHO...i needa talk to u about that windbreaker...PM me
December 18, 2006 @ 16:22:10 PM
Your thread was deleted cause you didn't have tagged pics with your hypebeast name and hypebeast or hb in your pics. You had your niketalk name.

Got to read the rules man, I know it sucks but it's for the safety of the consumer, no matter how legit you may be. Just create another thread, this time following the guidelines of the FS forum.
December 18, 2006 @ 16:54:36 PM
if the people really want your stuff they will probably see your new thread anyway.
December 18, 2006 @ 17:12:14 PM
Your thread was deleted cause you didn't have tagged pics with your hypebeast name and hypebeast or hb in your pics. You had your niketalk name.

Got to read the rules man, I know it sucks but it's for the safety of the consumer, no matter how legit you may be. Just create another thread, this time following the guidelines of the FS forum.

my hypebeast name, my niketalk name, my nsb.org name, my iss name, my bapetalk2 name, etc. are either debs or debs 168. its the same thing, which was explained in the thread, as well as the fact that i understood where you were coming from and would take pics of what you requested. the problem is that you deleted the thread before i was able to post the pics.

its not like my name was sayword and i had debs written on the piece of paper, feel me? i been on hypebeast since before it was like this, when lupe posted on it, when ppl started bapetalk1, etc. i'm not out to scam anybody...its whatever though.

since this is a suggestion forum and not necessarily a complaint forum, i will suggest this:
if a person does not meet the requirements with their fs thread, do like nsb.org does, as well as iss and nt. lock the thread until the person can provide the needed information. that person then pm's the mod that locked it, or one of the mods, with the information in the pm and the mod opens it back up.
December 18, 2006 @ 17:48:39 PM
I feel where you are coming from man. But you are still able to make another thread. And it would be more work to lock your thread and then unlock it, then just delete it and the TC make another one
December 18, 2006 @ 18:21:34 PM
if its that much of a problem, remake it.
December 26, 2006 @ 04:08:00 AM

Inactive User

To all those who are making threads in the marketplace,

Once you've posted your thread, subscribe to it. You'll be able to keep track of it in your User CP up top. If a message of "unspecified thread" shows up you will know that your thread has either been moved or deleted.
Please login first to reply.
x