ModelCitizen tee

April 02, 2006 @ 23:12:34
ModelCitizen milkman tee...........
April 02, 2006 @ 23:28:31
i guess i just don't understand the concept of the design...looks foolish to me
April 03, 2006 @ 09:39:19
thicker lines, better drawigns or it maybe the quality of the screen if you need help thickening th elines on the print not sure what program you are using but i can help
April 03, 2006 @ 13:41:55
I think the first thing that needs to be done to fix this shirt is throwing it in a pile of burning garbage. I guess finding someone that can actually draw might help too, then you'd at least be rid of the problem with your mongoloid milkman. Is this a Devo video?

Oh yeah, I guess the whole concept is kinda retarded, in that 'hey your little sister looks a little special' kinda way. Milkmen and skulls... REAL CLEVER. :rolleyes:
April 03, 2006 @ 14:10:22

Inactive User

harsh..
April 03, 2006 @ 16:35:19
Originally posted by Inactive User
I think the first thing that needs to be done to fix this shirt is throwing it in a pile of burning garbage. I guess finding someone that can actually draw might help too, then you'd at least be rid of the problem with your mongoloid milkman. Is this a Devo video?

Oh yeah, I guess the whole concept is kinda retarded, in that 'hey your little sister looks a little special' kinda way. Milkmen and skulls... REAL CLEVER. :rolleyes:

woof, that was straight hardcore!
April 03, 2006 @ 17:12:15
upper your really trying too hard. I mean this design is pointless, and the quality looks pretty bad. Thats just my opinion but i gotta give it too you for getting ur designs down on an actually tee and not just photoshop:dance:
April 03, 2006 @ 17:53:59

Inactive User

Quality is shit, looks like it was drawn with a pencil crayon. The whole concept in kinda dumb too.
April 03, 2006 @ 18:17:35
People it's just a concept shirt.....
April 03, 2006 @ 18:21:36

Inactive User

Iono, isn't horrible to me. I'd rock it over mmorales stuff that you guys love (no diss). You guys just like yelling at upper.
April 03, 2006 @ 18:34:32

Inactive User

Looks decent, but I wouldn't rock it =/...
April 03, 2006 @ 20:43:17

Inactive User

maybe the problem isnt the shirt, but the super suave model.
April 04, 2006 @ 07:55:03
the tee dont have a message and it aint easy on the eye either step your game up you aint gonna get nowhere wid dat:thumbsdown:
April 04, 2006 @ 08:31:44

Inactive User

its not hard to get your design on a shirt ..lol..uhm..like i said..you say its a skatebrand..but your using things that have nothing to do with skating..theres no concept!!
April 04, 2006 @ 09:55:52
its not hard to get your design on a shirt ..lol..uhm..like i said..you say its a skatebrand..but your using things that have nothing to do with skating..theres no concept!!

:stoneface: Ok i will say it again, look what i was brought up on is the same thing some of your were brought up on or well pose like you were, alot of people arent getting the message yes i skate when i say skaters brand skating is a lifestyle and thats what the brand is a lifestyle brand,now people are asking what the fuck does all this have to do with skating who says you have to skate in it,what does a huge dog on your crotch have to do with skating or a diamond hoodie,my clothing isnt just for you to throw on and skate it's to go and wear out. Maybe when i said it was a skaters brand people took it the wrong way, and to say theres no concept homie the Milkman thing is way diffrent it's from a series of shirts but the one on here is a concept tee i never said here's the tee now buy.......
April 04, 2006 @ 10:51:20

Inactive User

why do you take my responce out of all of them?:rofl: ..the difference is..pharrell can do it..and make tons of $$..you cant..thats what a huge dog on your crotch has to do with skateboarding..:stoneface:..there so many "differnt" things going on your brand..that no one can keep it..when you put something on a PUBLIC forum..your going to get feedback like this..deal with it..
April 04, 2006 @ 10:51:31

Inactive User

why do you take my responce out of all of them?:rofl: ..the difference is..pharrell can do it..and make tons of $$..you cant..thats what a huge dog on your crotch has to do with skateboarding..:stoneface:..theres so many "differnt" things going on your brand..that no one can keep it..when you put something on a PUBLIC forum..your going to get feedback like this..deal with it..
April 04, 2006 @ 11:29:48
Maybe beacuse yours was the last,well of course if i put my stuff on a public board ima get feedback i think thats what i was aiming for :shocked: but homie you say that there is alot going on with the brand look im just posting things up im not saying look buy this now it's mad dope, naw im just looking for opinions,so chill out you have no clue on what will drop and what wont...........
April 04, 2006 @ 13:58:58

Inactive User

Maybe beacuse yours was the last,well of course if i put my stuff on a public board ima get feedback i think thats what i was aiming for :shocked: but homie you say that there is alot going on with the brand look im just posting things up im not saying look buy this now it's mad dope, naw im just looking for opinions,so chill out you have no clue on what will drop and what wont...........

if thats what your aiming for..dont take it to heart kid...seems like everything i say you ALWAYS try to pick a fight..my opinion is the same as everyone elses..no shit your not saying.."buy this now"..when did i ever say that? hmm never..oh true..stop picking fights and acting like your 6..theres no way your going to get your "Models Citizens" clothing line out actin like this..and to be honest..i could care less what you drop..and what you dont drop..
April 04, 2006 @ 18:55:51
Come on slim why are you catching feelings,chris know one is picking fights with you lil homie i think your getting a little to happy slim,maybe you didnt read when i said that the shirts were concepts there not whats going down,and i could care less if you wanna know whats gonna drop next and what wont..........
April 04, 2006 @ 19:14:44
if you're going to bring up pharrell, well he has a theme and he goes with it. You have apples and these ugly milkman print.....no offense, but just because its different, doesn't mean it'll work.
April 04, 2006 @ 19:52:32

Inactive User

upperdick110, ur not gonna get anyhwere attackin C, its just gonna make u seem like more of an asshole than people already think you are.
April 04, 2006 @ 23:10:35
Can we squash all of this, you people are taken this all wrong im not bashing him or picking fights with him im taking up for my self he says i could care less whats drops im suppose to sit back and just say nothing naw ima speak whats on my mind people, i have nothing aganist Chris i think he's one of the coolest on here we just had an misunderstanding but look i dont see anything i said to offend him,but look and i will say this im not an asshole im proably the most humblest person on here,but in the end man im just trying to get my clothing out there and i know someone is going to say well you dont get it out there by acting like an ass but all i did was take my defense i didnt say when you all didnt like it well fuck you then man my shits fresh,naw all i said was it's a concept tee but can we just chill on this subject it seem's like this whole month on here all i have been doing is going back in forth with people in a negative way........
April 05, 2006 @ 01:37:12

Inactive User

Alot of people respond with opinions but you respond to C........if you not attacking him or whatever you wanna say you sure making it look like his opinion matters most........
April 05, 2006 @ 20:18:54
Let's let up on the kid i just think he got off on the wrong foot with everyone right upper word to the wise if you wanna sale your clothing on here post then lay low because people are gonna hate,but look man i seen the toy tanks so i know you must be capable of some fresh shit,so look man i know chris proably didnt mean what he said Chris is open to everything and everyone, man i say when you post your stuff just sit back and watch and stick to one to three things that are a like dont do to much people get lost i know im lost ive seen tanks fresh by the way,apples so so,Milkman needs work,what i wanna see is a little list of some stuff you got coming out,so i wont be confused again.So the things you posted your selling or no??? and just let us know where this thing is going man..........
April 05, 2006 @ 22:03:57

Inactive User

first it was tanks... then milkmen? then apples? what is the point of all this foolishness? are you just photshopping random designs, screenprinting them and calling it a clothing line?
April 05, 2006 @ 22:15:06

Inactive User

haha..theres no beef..i was just statin my opinion..but im done..i cant even give my opinion anymore peoples..it turns into fights..i dont want to start an argument with someone..and then have it carry over to another person..just doesnt make sense..and then i get she@ for it.....thanks for backin me up homies!..but its straight upper..do ya thing homie..and cam..shut up haha
April 05, 2006 @ 23:13:00

Inactive User

i'm sorry but i have to.
April 06, 2006 @ 09:10:11

Inactive User

Yeah, man I can think of any brand that makes designs that don't have anything to do with eachother...he posted up the shirt so you could talk about THIS SHIRT. And just becomes you think he's going at Cloth, that doesn't mean all his fans should jump on upper.
April 06, 2006 @ 16:10:27

Inactive User

^lol ya, C's gettin too famous, everyone tryin to attack him and hes got his own fanbase.
Please login first to reply.
x