FAKE BATHING APE at Respected Retail Store - San Diego - (Pictures)

March 30, 2006 @ 16:42:19
Hey Guys,

Its a sad day. I went into "House of Flava" here in Mission Valley in San Diego yesterday, and low and behold, fake bathing ape items all over the place. Below are some pictures.

I asked the sales guy about the Animal Kingdom Hoody, he said "Yeah, its $220." I said, "That retails for like $300+ at BWS, there is no way that is real." He asked me how I know, and I gave him the run down on the print, zippers, pricing, ebay and such.

Also, the shoes, oh man, the shoes! They are selling $40 Ebay Fakes for $180!! I was pretty upset about that, because they are so clearly fakes. The stars are all in different places, wrong colored laces, no boxes, etc. But also, look at the Thors and Hulks, there is NO LOGO (thor/hulk head).

I am debating talking to the manager, or the corporate headquarters about this, because they are totally denying any wrong doing and I believe its fraud. What do you guys think I should do?

There shoe wall

The Thor, look at the bape camo, disgusting!

The Milo Jacket
March 30, 2006 @ 17:01:13
wow..........
March 30, 2006 @ 17:10:32
Wow, horrible.

But that camo is the right type, except the colors.
March 30, 2006 @ 17:20:47
report them to the better business bureau. http://www.bbb.org/ and tell the store i said tongueface
March 30, 2006 @ 19:56:28
Originally posted by Inactive User
wow..........

Those were my exact words when I walked in.
March 31, 2006 @ 11:24:48

Inactive User

terrible...good sleuthing!
March 31, 2006 @ 13:16:57

Inactive User

is that spongebob shirt legit?

its a must cop
March 31, 2006 @ 15:20:25
Originally posted by Inactive User
is that spongebob shirt legit?

its a must cop

Why is it a must-cop? Its just an airbrushed spongebob.
March 31, 2006 @ 16:53:20

Inactive User

that is a bunk ass store.. ive been there.. and its not respectable.. well i guess if you buy rockafella.. or echo?? but that aint no high end ill shit typa store.. back in the day they sold fake kangols.. ahahahah im not suprised..

ohh yea they had fake gucci airforce ones in like 2002
THAT SAYS A LOT!
April 01, 2006 @ 11:27:31
I say,
Report them for selling fake bape. And dont shop at that store anymore.
Please login first to reply.
x