Question about ordering from BBC/ICE CREAM web-site?

March 30, 2006 @ 02:10:12
I was wondering if anybody had any problems with ordering from this web-site..I haven't got the shirt yet but I was wondering because I swear I remember awhile back that some people were saying that it took awhile for them to get there shirts ordering from the official web-site...hit me back if you ever ordered from there or know somebody who ordered from there and how long it took to recieve there items.
March 30, 2006 @ 06:20:02
I ordered a hoody and a tee on a Wed. last month and I got it the next day via UPS. While it was only going from NYC where they are located to Bklyn. where I am located it still shows that they packed up my order & shipped it out the day my order was placed plus I did NOT pay for overnite/next day delivery. I would order from them again BUT it does bother me that there is no way to contact them nor do you get a tracking # when they send you a order confirmation email. I hope this was of some help 2 u.

Your friend, TSM-in-N.Y.
March 30, 2006 @ 08:49:42

Inactive User

i remeber someone saying they messed up their size..and stuff..good luck..i like to order from retail stores..safer..
March 31, 2006 @ 15:32:49
i highly doubt they'll be making mistakes like that constantly. i'm sure they know what their doing.
March 31, 2006 @ 17:00:58
thanks for the input..I was just checking
April 03, 2006 @ 16:28:33
Has everyone here who ordered something from this site recieve their tracking number the next day or two? I ordered a shirt for the first time and I got it the next day...

Now I ordered another shirt on the 27th and didnt recieve the tracking number..

Please login first to reply.