Summer 2014 Discussion

March 14, 2014 @ 03:18:22
Going to Cali/out west for 2 weeks and then Toronto later in the summer
March 14, 2014 @ 03:23:18
REVS
I'm on spring break until Sunday, and then I have class for about 4 more weeks and we're done. Pitt get's out a little earlier than most other schools in PA. No plans but working, the shore isn't too far, so I'm trying to go to the beach though. This is the first summer I won't be taking any summer college courses in about 3 years, so I'm definitely looking forward to it. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

March 14, 2014 @ 03:35:02
Going to Cali/out west for 2 weeks and then Toronto later in the summer
Sounds fun 
March 14, 2014 @ 03:56:14
Drewbacca
Graduation in May. aaaaaaaaye

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

March 14, 2014 @ 03:58:38
I'm goin' to Fiji, then to Australia. Please care. 
March 14, 2014 @ 04:03:22
wouldn't mind going to a cheap ass all inclusive resort with some homies.

hansum is 4ever

March 14, 2014 @ 04:07:18
Still trying to get my hands on some tickets for EDC, shit cost about 4 bills I believe

Go.

March 14, 2014 @ 04:08:27
Italy and Greece in May, LV in June for the 21st, and hopefully a road trip during summer.
March 14, 2014 @ 04:18:35
I'm a brokeboi and lonely.
March 14, 2014 @ 04:23:33
Just got back from Korea two weeks ago
Prolly gonna hit up Sydney end of this month or early April
Chi-town for a day soon
And tryin to do a short road trip up to Monterrey, CA once my cars squared away
Business class or death smokeyface
March 14, 2014 @ 04:33:53
Originally posted by Inactive User
Chi-town for a day soon
Business class or death 
That drive through Big Sur... smokeyface
March 14, 2014 @ 04:44:37
Going to California for a few weeks and probably going to find a job at Barnes and noble.
gonna be a good summer. I want to do a lot before I go to college. 

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 14, 2014 @ 05:22:15
Originally posted by Inactive User
Chi-town for a day soon
Business class or death 
what makes u wanna go to monterey lol
gonna be moving there in a couple of months hopefully and haven't been in a long ass time.
plus the ride up the 1 is smokeyfaceworthy
March 14, 2014 @ 13:01:40
going to NYC for a month.

And may be Portugal or Italy to chill with friends
March 14, 2014 @ 13:34:01
Probably backpacking through Europe. Hopefully start it off July 6 in Pamplona by running with the bulls smokeyface

holla at ya guala

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 14, 2014 @ 15:40:25
How's California like to people who haven't been here or that come once in a while but don't live here? I've always been curious about it since I lived here, LA/SFV, all my life.

Edit: Forgot to say, this summer I have a couple shows to go to, Mac DeMarco, Growlers, some others and HOPEFULLY The Low End Theory Festival if I manage to get tickets which are sold out. Also have a couple road trips planned to San Francisco and Portland. Getting my 5D this summer also so that's what I'm looking forward to also.

x

March 14, 2014 @ 15:43:03
REVS
Any Philly heads who are going to the roots picnic in a few months we should meet up. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

March 14, 2014 @ 16:24:45
How's California like to people who haven't been here or that come once in a while but don't live here? I've always been curious about it since I lived here, LA/SFV, all my life.
I went to LA last summer and it was pretty cool. It was exciting because I had never been before and it seemed pretty different than the midwest/east coast. Like everything is at a different pace there.
March 14, 2014 @ 16:33:57
I went to LA last summer and it was pretty cool. It was exciting because I had never been before and it seemed pretty different than the midwest/east coast. Like everything is at a different pace there.
Visited America a number of times (I'm from the UK), mostly to the East Coast and West Coast, and I can 100% say West Coast is where it's at. It's a completely different lifestyle, Los Angeles is literally the most perfect city - You can get to a snow-capped Mountain range from Downtown within an hour, or get to one of the nicest beaches in the country in an even shorter time. All the people I came across were great, the restaurants were so nice, and the whole place in general just seemed to be so chill.

礻一

March 14, 2014 @ 17:25:26
lol i thought the same thing until i moved here. la in itself is such a shitty city
March 14, 2014 @ 18:02:59
March 14, 2014 @ 18:35:10
Visited America a number of times (I'm from the UK), mostly to the East Coast and West Coast, and I can 100% say West Coast is where it's at. It's a completely different lifestyle, Los Angeles is literally the most perfect city - You can get to a snow-capped Mountain range from Downtown within an hour, or get to one of the nicest beaches in the country in an even shorter time. All the people I came across were great, the restaurants were so nice, and the whole place in general just seemed to be so chill.
LA isnt that great. Once you've lived here, you'll see all the bullshit that comes with it. Also you need a car to get to most places, that commuter life will only get you so far. Then depending where you are, you gotta watch your back cause people be creepin, trying to make some bread. It's chill if you're a tourist, but im trying to get the fuck out.

Go.

March 14, 2014 @ 18:43:12
getting my first car

but more excited for disney land smokeyface

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com Instagram: @bankpaper

March 14, 2014 @ 21:06:01
Glad no one is replying that they're going to line-up to buy clothing all summer.

going to camp out for Supreme

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

March 14, 2014 @ 21:54:46
wouldn't mind going to a cheap ass all inclusive resort with some homies.
Do it. Did one last summer with my group in Playa Del Carmen. Good times. View from our room

March 14, 2014 @ 22:03:09
First year I've ever had paid vacation days, so I'm going to try and do some smaller trips. Want to hit up the Canadian GP in June. Want to hit up Montreal again for Osheaga in August. Probably do some weekend trips to friends' cottages too. Nothing crazy.

narsha.narsha.narsha

March 14, 2014 @ 22:08:53
Probably backpacking through Europe. Hopefully start it off July 6 in Pamplona by running with the bulls 
Where you going? Im going to England in Sept. and considering traveling around a bit. I know I definitely want to get to amsterdam, france, and spain.

Probably grinding full time this summer tbh
Please login first to reply.
x