Seeing into the future

February 22, 2014 @ 00:12:39
What do you guys think about the idea, that some people can see into the future? I met this really interesting guy the other day. I  was sitting around at my school and then he came to my table and started talking to me. From the beginning of the conversation I felt this weird connection to him. It's like I already met him or something.  Crazy enough a few minutes after having this thought he said that he had a vision that he already met. Like he knows me already, weird stuff!So anyways we talk and the conversation starts to get deep. I'm good at getting people to talk about themselves and tell me deep things about their life, I don't know why, I think I just have a comforting presence and ask good questions. Anyways one thing leads to another and then he starts telling me about crazy occurrences that have happened in his life including the several times where we was able to predict the future and also experience things that he wasn't physically there fore. For example him and his ex girlfriend had a baby but she cheated on him around the time she became pregnant. So she thought that he wasn't the father and did not allow him in the hospital room where she was having the baby. He said he had a vision through his ex girlfriend's moms eyes and was able to see the whole operation. He even told his ex girlfriend's mom everything that he saw through her eyes and she said it was accurate.

I completely believe him, even though it all sounds crazy. Anybody ever meet somebody like that? It's funny though cause there is no scientific fact that claims some people cannot see into the future. 

CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it

February 22, 2014 @ 00:14:34
I bet he was like "in three minutes you're gonna be sucking my dick" and you were like "how did you know?"

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

February 22, 2014 @ 00:15:34
The maturity level of HB is so low.
February 22, 2014 @ 00:16:37
But tbh that happens to me a lot. Like to much to be a coincidence. I was actually talking to some of my friends about this a week or two ago.

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

February 22, 2014 @ 00:17:06
The maturity level of HB is so low.
Sorry man. Not feeling it today. 

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

February 22, 2014 @ 00:17:22
What happens to you? You see into the future a lot?

February 22, 2014 @ 00:19:07
Once I was at the store with my family and we were all walking and I said mom grab my sister! She looked at me all fucked up and my sister fell. It was crazy it's almost like déjà vu but I remembered it before it happened. It happens to me like a lot! 

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

February 22, 2014 @ 00:22:00
What happens to you? You see into the future a lot?

Almost its like either a gut feeling or a vision. 
Like if I feel like something bad is gonna happen something does. Or sometimes dates come in my head and stuff happens on those dates. I think it was last year I saw this date in my head and I wrote it down and that date maybe like three months after I wrote it down, 50 something people died in a plane crash. 

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

February 22, 2014 @ 00:28:50
Do you have a really high IQ? The guy I talked to was really smart in a creative type of way. He told me he'll think of something and a million other thoughts come along with it. Like some really fluid thinking.
February 22, 2014 @ 01:02:13
This is so stupid, I'm sorry.
February 22, 2014 @ 01:11:53
blackice fell off

Go.

February 22, 2014 @ 01:56:56
Do you have a really high IQ? The guy I talked to was really smart in a creative type of way. He told me he'll think of something and a million other thoughts come along with it. Like some really fluid thinking.
I don't know what my IQ is but I get that like stuff is easy for me to talk about but sometimes it's hard to explain like to hard to say in words but the idea is there and the person I'm usually talking to about these things usually understand. 

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

February 22, 2014 @ 01:59:55
"It's funny though cause there is no scientific fact that claims some people cannot see into the future."

this is the dumbest thing ive read today
February 22, 2014 @ 02:00:20
but to answer OP no i havent. i dont wanna kno my future anyways. yolo.
February 22, 2014 @ 02:49:48
I think shit is gonna get bad, but hey yolo 
February 22, 2014 @ 12:57:50
Should of saw this downvote

Don't Shoot Pimpin'

February 22, 2014 @ 14:08:57
I feel you op. the thing is you can have no doubt in there powers and abilities and it feels a little good knowing there's more to life than just science. 

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

February 22, 2014 @ 15:52:25
Look it up for yourself there is no scientific evidence that people can't look into the future. Physics says that it would not be impossible to retrieve information from the future. Basically they claim that time does not exist and the past, present, future all being separate is an illusion. Real interesting stuff. Look it up before you dismiss it. 
February 22, 2014 @ 16:18:05
Look it up for yourself there is no scientific evidence that people can't look into the future. Physics says that it would not be impossible to retrieve information from the future. Basically they claim that time does not exist and the past, present, future all being separate is an illusion. Real interesting stuff. Look it up before you dismiss it. 
They "proposed" that there are parallel universes in which unlimited versions of ourselves can and may exist. It's just a theory - and what you're trying to express really doesn't correlate.
Please login first to reply.
x