March 15, 2006 @ 11:17:17

Inactive User

nothin special, personally i wouldnt rock em
March 15, 2006 @ 12:26:56

Inactive User

unless they are the Cams i wont rock em:rofl:
March 15, 2006 @ 14:15:39

Inactive User

ive been buying alot more of the .jp shoe/fashion mags,.. im surprised at what shoe brand have some reeeeaaaal heat! i know alot of people wont sway from the dunk/bape stuff, but theres some hot shit out there, including some damn pro keds
March 15, 2006 @ 14:21:05
i know if you go to finishline.com u will see some hot pro keds:D
March 18, 2006 @ 12:00:16
if you got pics of some pro keds post them:banana:
March 18, 2006 @ 12:20:06
How do I feel about Pro Keds ? I'll put it like this, I hold the Harlem area fashion to a higher standard. And I once thought Dame was from Harlem. These shoes say other wise
March 19, 2006 @ 21:15:11

I think theyre pretty dope
March 20, 2006 @ 15:51:22
I think the new stuff that been developed since Rocc-a took creative control has no soul. Prokeds started off as one of the oldest mass produced sneakers circa the 1930's. The stuff they have out now is a disgrace to the legacy. I'm a bboy and the orginal prokeds hold a symbolic value to me. They reach back into an era of history that's shaped today's urban environment. If anybody knows the true history of hiphop(the outlaw gangs of new york in the 60's and 70's, DJ Kool Herc and the like) then they know what I'm talking about when I say that when you rock the original prokeds you're making a statement and not just a wearing a fashion accessesary that matches an outfit. This pattent leather crap that's being marketed to today's youth by a company that's headed by the fraudulent father of hiphop is a shoe I wouldn't be caught dead in. Sorry for the rant.

means
March 20, 2006 @ 16:39:20
^^^^take em to chuuuuurch
March 29, 2006 @ 11:20:29
is there other people that got pro keds
March 31, 2006 @ 20:50:07
i don't like them personally. There's no originality to them. The ones i've seen either look like patent leather Aasics(sp?) or AF1 ripoffs..

I can't lie. I was thinking about buying the Cookies they put on last summer/spring. :rolleyes:
May 11, 2006 @ 21:41:27
Originally posted by Inactive User
I think the new stuff that been developed since Rocc-a took creative control has no soul. Prokeds started off as one of the oldest mass produced sneakers circa the 1930's. The stuff they have out now is a disgrace to the legacy. I'm a bboy and the orginal prokeds hold a symbolic value to me. They reach back into an era of history that's shaped today's urban environment. If anybody knows the true history of hiphop(the outlaw gangs of new york in the 60's and 70's, DJ Kool Herc and the like) then they know what I'm talking about when I say that when you rock the original prokeds you're making a statement and not just a wearing a fashion accessesary that matches an outfit. This pattent leather crap that's being marketed to today's youth by a company that's headed by the fraudulent father of hiphop is a shoe I wouldn't be caught dead in. Sorry for the rant.

means

foreal-foreal!

Prokeds is where its at! Sometimes its like the bboys are the only ones holding it down for the tru-skool!

Yo I like alot of stuff thats out right now, but I always got a spot for the keds!
May 14, 2006 @ 10:22:33

Inactive User

Maybe I'm not old enough to have seen them when they were cool. But when I see them I always compare them to chucks. And chucks look 10x better imo.
May 18, 2006 @ 15:28:24
Keds are for housewives.
May 19, 2006 @ 02:47:25
stussy
i have the stussy x pro-keds. which are really coooool, atleast i think so
May 25, 2006 @ 18:57:31
Wow, chucks over prokeds? Chucks ripped Prokeds off. I mean, sure chucks are more simplistic but like I said earlier Prokeds aren't-or shouldn't be-a fucking peice to coordinate an outfit. They're a statement that you know your history. As far as keds being for housewives;you're right, KEDS are for housewives. Prokeds, however are one of the first sneakers ever offered to the public and deserve some respect. Stick to Bape and Nike, ignorance needs company.
May 27, 2006 @ 08:31:38
I think the ROC made these more popular.
May 27, 2006 @ 11:25:26

Inactive User

I think Converse makes the design look better that's all. I think pro keds are ugly.
May 27, 2006 @ 17:07:00

Inactive User

pro keds are nice. i think they had some high top flyers that came out a few years ago that were really good.

then dame dash ruined it all.
Please login first to reply.
x