All Hail Nike Talk...

February 17, 2006 @ 23:36:09

Inactive User

OK...so my friends from ALIEN informed me there was over 10 pages of people hating on them...i read through them..and its not even hating on the clothing brand..they brought lifestyle..IE..being gay..to me..i think thats crazy..its one thing to hate on a persons style..but bringing in their lifestyle and what they do on a private life is messed up...now my question to all..

how come on nike talk they think they're big shit..and have this air over everyone..to me..its kinda like..oh nike talk..yeah they are sooo cool dude!!....uhh yeah right..i mean look at our new/old forum..were all one big family..yes there is some e-fighting and hate..but it doesnt escalate to what Nike Talk is...after reading all that..im dissapointed in Nike Talk for not saying anything..

Agree? Disagree..lets talk HBers
February 17, 2006 @ 23:43:50

Inactive User

I totally agree. I made a thread about this on hypebest.net and yeah I can't stand NT lately. I dont even go there anymore. Its gonna be all hypebeast.com and bapetalk.com. :D
February 17, 2006 @ 23:44:57

Inactive User

I was reading through the things the people said..im like..wow..what makes them better than anyone else?? oh wait they got approved on nike talk i forgot..let me bow down..:rolleyes:
February 17, 2006 @ 23:54:51

Inactive User

when i was first looking for a forum for topics like kicks n clothes n what not my friend referred me to nike talk....i took one look the nfound hypebeats. i've been beast since
February 17, 2006 @ 23:55:38

Inactive User

thats right..caz hypebeast...were nice..haha
February 18, 2006 @ 00:08:57

Inactive User

hahaha.
February 18, 2006 @ 01:10:34
NTer's are hated so much on certain forums haha,mostly the fashion conscious ones such as superfuture, they can't dress for shit, got the worst fit going on, i guess thats why. cept for suntori! i see him posting there sometimes on the wdyw, he's got a sick fit though :D
February 18, 2006 @ 10:54:01

Inactive User

that's one of the many reasons why i don't post there :p
February 18, 2006 @ 10:59:40

Inactive User

yea i was NT before here and i couldnt stand it cuz everybody tries to son everybody... a simple newb question turns into a flaming post... its all HB for me, and on occassion i get on ISS
February 18, 2006 @ 11:58:18

Inactive User

I feel the same way as everyone....I used to post a lot on NT...but I don't know, it's just not the same anymore, so much hating, people feel like they are hot $hit just because they own 5 pairs of tiffany dunks or 5 packs of DMPS.....I only check HB now......:D

oh and of course c to the j L's blog, haha
February 18, 2006 @ 13:06:34

Inactive User

I stop going to NT.
February 18, 2006 @ 15:55:22

Inactive User

nike talk is for wankers
February 18, 2006 @ 16:04:25

Inactive User

Wow!!

Anyone have the link for this??

Thanks in advance...
February 18, 2006 @ 16:50:25
LOL@the Nike Talk topic, that didn't phase me @ all. It just showed the lack of their fashion sense. Then some dude said a.l.i.e.n is making clothing for gay people??? That made me laugh even harder... I don't have anything against gay people but me myself, I am not gay. Anyways, the line is for the real street fashion kids.... the dudez u see in the back alleys of your town and you're like... WTF this dude got STYLE..... ahahaha i'm outta here...

p.s. nice new layout out HP.... gotta get used to it though... and thanx chris for the support

peace
February 18, 2006 @ 17:46:37

Inactive User

Originally posted by Inactive User
I feel the same way as everyone....I used to post a lot on NT...but I don't know, it's just not the same anymore, so much hating, people feel like they are hot $hit just because they own 5 pairs of tiffany dunks or 5 packs of DMPS.....I only check HB now......:D

oh and of course c to the j L's blog, haha

haha thanks guys..i think im going to make

a speical shop guide..sorry for the lack of updates/opinion on things..ive been hella busy with high school...you know i wanna go to college..haha..but im in NYC right now..wasnt in the city for that long too cold out..but im going to make a shop guide for you guys later this weekend/early next week..ill post it..

and yeah...Quan you know i got you bro..fuck the haters..i mean its one thing to hate clothing..but bringing in lifestyle is personal..that aint fly with me..you know i got madd love you for and lacole..;)
February 18, 2006 @ 21:36:46

Inactive User

Nike Talk is such a mess.

only forums i visit is Hypebeast, kix-files and hk-kicks
February 18, 2006 @ 23:17:10

Inactive User

yeah HB and kix-files is ill..

kick-fiend is ill too..;)
February 19, 2006 @ 01:10:42

Inactive User

I feel you 100% c people are too scared to be different and when they see people dress different they always think they are gay. Its sad very sad...
February 20, 2006 @ 12:31:00

Inactive User

NT started to get filled with too much bs. HB is a more relaxed atmosphere.
February 20, 2006 @ 16:50:24

Inactive User

That's right^^ :dance: Love the new smileys :rofl:
February 20, 2006 @ 17:05:16

Inactive User

Originally posted by Inactive User
I feel you 100% c people are too scared to be different and when they see people dress different they always think they are gay. Its sad very sad...

yeah man..and lacole is my home girl..it upsets me to see that people are on such a one track mind and have to say all this shit..the best part is..theyre like.." i bet they're NT"....ok thats nice..haha..the fuck cares if your a nike talker or not..:stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

:stoneface: to them

yeah these smilies are illin it..me and kevin picked them out today..blushing
February 20, 2006 @ 18:09:10
Niketalk is still cool but has fallen off real quick.I hate ISS so i dont go there.i love the hypebeast set up so I will be here for the long run!!!!!!!!:D

HYPEBEAST>ISS
July 01, 2006 @ 22:18:56
ahaha yeah....

i felt like bringing this topic back to life
July 01, 2006 @ 22:26:13
I dont belong to niketalk either...

I never really cared...

Most of the people on there would make me wanna vomit anyways...
July 01, 2006 @ 22:29:03
peer presures a bitch
July 02, 2006 @ 01:18:36
it was five months ago, so im gonna opt for no
July 02, 2006 @ 06:54:36

Inactive User

wow..............old
July 02, 2006 @ 09:42:42

Inactive User

NT is the truth

and ALIEN , of course they can be expected to hated on, they're so in ur face, that some ppl will object

personally i dont care how the next man dresses
Please login first to reply.
x