Looking for a grahpic designer

April 12, 2010 @ 20:47:58
hey hypebeast i have not been on here in a long time i need your help am looking for a graphic designer for my clothing line i do simple stuff but am looking for someone that want to grind it out with me i have a simple first season am putting out but the main focus is the sneaker line but that all taken care of i want to find a graphic designer that can take my ideas i have and make them better and come up with fresh ideas to take the load off so i can focus on other things i have about ten stores i want to hit up in new york (am from the bronx) with my stuff and maybe a design form somebody else i can do commission based on if the designs for the company sells or i can buy the designs right out keep in mind this is for a streetwear brand and i mean glasses, jeans,coats,sneakers ect..ect.. think about brands like huff,play clothes,supreme,10deep all around designs of that nature hit me back if you fit the position holla at me

please you must be nice in photoshop or whatever you use to design and if you live in or can get to the bronx thats a plus for meet ups

thanks hypebeast
kenneth grant
April 12, 2010 @ 22:09:56
i think im more than what you need, my graphic design website is still under constructuonw, but check out my other site,

anything you see there if done... specially the actual magazines... so hit me up.

all the best,
Jimmy Fuentes
justfortheculture [at] gmail.com
April 12, 2010 @ 22:54:03
yo i like the website but i dont see anything that am looking for maybe a link to your designs maybe some shirts or designs you did in the past
Please login first to reply.