Fuck i might not go to college

July 14, 2009 @ 13:28:21
because of fucking algebra 2. FML
July 14, 2009 @ 13:32:26
sack up, get off the forums, and study your ass off. don't ruin your future because you fucked off in one class.

Melo Gang All Day

July 14, 2009 @ 14:04:29
you're a dumbass. algebra2? thats some 8th grade shit. step it up.
July 14, 2009 @ 14:06:12
I was in advanced algebra 3 as a sophomore....
July 14, 2009 @ 14:08:54

Inactive User

lol, im going into honors calc by senior year.
July 14, 2009 @ 14:17:02
Asian nigs is like mad good at Math so they feel if you aint in some super algebra calc space class your dumb. Give these nigs a English test and watch them shribble.

But my son dont sweat it. As long as you got 4 years of any high school math you gonna get into college, you just gonna have to take algebra 2 in college.
July 14, 2009 @ 14:21:35
fuck hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhaha
July 14, 2009 @ 14:29:03
damn..that sucks...go to a C.C. for your first 2 years...i was accepted to U of Arizona and that's what im doing..
July 14, 2009 @ 14:35:12
Typical black kids

Sadly.

But I start college next fall, so I'll be the credit for my race.
July 14, 2009 @ 14:38:47
Asian nigs is like mad good at Math so they feel if you aint in some super algebra calc space class your dumb. Give these nigs a English test and watch them shribble.

But my son dont sweat it. As long as you got 4 years of any high school math you gonna get into college, you just gonna have to take algebra 2 in college.

Stop being so stereotypical homie, I'm asian and I'm HORRIBLE in math, yet I excel at english classes. Btw, bloxheads don't sweat it, there are always ways to get into college, go talk to a college counselor or whatnot.
July 14, 2009 @ 14:55:27
CC for two years. Don't sweat it.
July 14, 2009 @ 15:05:58
Originally posted by Inactive User
I was in advanced algebra 3 as a sophomore....

thats because nigs in ann arbor are mad smart, and ya'll high schools prepare ya'll better for college than a lot of the other schools in the area.

^what he said.

WE TRIPPY MANE

July 14, 2009 @ 15:15:55
Just come university in England.....aiaahga
July 14, 2009 @ 15:20:32
Sadly.

Dont put our race down u fake niigga. Im startin college too u aint special. Yes, I chose not to use good grammar cuz its the internet.
July 14, 2009 @ 15:21:58
July 14, 2009 @ 15:27:04
you're a dumbass. algebra2? thats some 8th grade shit. step it up.

thats sophomore/junior yr out here

and what the fuck is algebra 3? you should be in pre cal lmao

www.NickyDsss.com

July 14, 2009 @ 15:31:24
Typical black kids

Sadly.

fuck off
July 14, 2009 @ 15:33:03

I'm Asian, write for a magazine and am going to law school. Not all of us "Asian nigs" "shribble" when we see English.

But to the OP, don't sweat it life is far from over. Most of my friends who went to City College in SF, San Mateo, and near Sac are on their way to Berkeley and UCLA, and shit, you know what, you'll be fine even if you don't go to college. I've sifted through boatloads of job openings and what really matters to most of these companies is experience, not the GPA or degree(s) you have.
July 14, 2009 @ 15:33:23
good luck man!
July 14, 2009 @ 15:44:00
It has nothing to do with being Black, it's about you struggling to grasp the concept of Mathematics, and in turn you not doing anything to improve upon it.

If you struggle, you should have seeked help, or put extra work in on the side, but I honestly don't expect many high schoolers to do that.

Luckily for me I never had an issue with any subject, I took some advanced math class fresh-junior year to the point where I didn't have to take a Math my senior year...I signed up for statistics and dropped it via principle and teacher's permission about 2 weeks in haha.

Keep your head up Blox, and work on it...no teacher WANTS to fail a student if they are trying to improve in the subject...show that you care, and they'll do their best to help you out as long as their blood doesn't run cold like some jerk off teachers.

Buffalo Bills till I die.

July 14, 2009 @ 15:47:04
It has nothing to do with being Black, it's about you struggling to grasp the concept of Mathematics, and in turn you not doing anything to improve upon it.

If you struggle, you should have seeked help, or put extra work in on the side, but I honestly don't expect many high schoolers to do that.

Luckily for me I never had an issue with any subject, I took some advanced math class fresh-junior year to the point where I didn't have to take a Math my senior year...I signed up for statistics and dropped it via principle and teacher's permission about 2 weeks in haha.

Keep your head up Blox, and work on it...no teacher WANTS to fail a student if they are trying to improve in the subject...show that you care, and they'll do their best to help you out as long as their blood doesn't run cold like some jerk off teachers.

CCCCHhhhhhuuuuccchhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!
July 14, 2009 @ 15:48:29

Inactive User

Stop being so stereotypical homie, I'm asian and I'm HORRIBLE in math, yet I excel at english classes. Btw, bloxheads don't sweat it, there are always ways to get into college, go talk to a college counselor or whatnot.

good god

did your parents disown you yet
July 14, 2009 @ 15:54:24
Ma duuu, don't even worrry.. If all else fails just go to a CC and transfer, problem solved.
July 14, 2009 @ 15:55:15
just go jc. i'm doin it and am guaranteed to ucsd if i don't get into berkeley

Melo Gang All Day

July 14, 2009 @ 15:58:28
algebra2 LOL

and excellent stereotyping !ohyes...idiot.
July 14, 2009 @ 16:03:29
Black people go to college and either..

Become a nurse..

or try and become a lawyer..

2nd is a longshot so i suggest you becoming a nurse.

african Americans aren't very good at taking orders, in my experience, so they can't really excell unless its in a police dept, or other civil service.

There are only 11 fortune 500 ceo's that are black..so just throw out your dreams now, and become a drug dealer.

or something cool like a cult leader
July 14, 2009 @ 16:04:14
Your life is over, get ready to live in a heap of trash, just drop out now you dumb fuck.
July 14, 2009 @ 16:17:56

Become a nurse..

african Americans aren't very good at taking orders, in my experience, so they can't really excell unless its in a police dept, or other civil service.

There are only 11 fortune 500 ceo's that are black..so just throw out your dreams now, and become a drug dealer.

What are you talking about? They all go to school to be an entrepeneur

Buffalo Bills till I die.

July 14, 2009 @ 16:19:57

Become a nurse..

lmao
July 14, 2009 @ 16:25:29
If you suck at math, be a nurse. I suck at math & I am asian but I excel in English.
Don't really need english or math to be a nurse. The college I'm going to you only need one year of math for nursing majors, that's all.. after that you are done with math classes the rest of your life, unless you choose to do more math.

Nurses get paid major bank too :] also, males get the advantage when it comes to nursing.
Hospitals or whatever are looking for more male nurses then females these days.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x