mayweather on espn

May 25, 2009 @ 13:08:23
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwNt7wv_RN8

LOL.

fucking love mayweather. <3.
May 25, 2009 @ 13:09:34
May 27, 2009 @ 17:10:49
he will beat marquez for sure. but if he thinks he can beat pacquiao, he has another thing coming for him. real talk
May 28, 2009 @ 02:20:16
I'm waiting for the day that I see a new report about this mans murder. Seriously annoying as fuck.
May 28, 2009 @ 12:11:20
hes cocky as shit, but at least he knows he cant beat pacquiao
May 29, 2009 @ 18:58:27
I need to graduate soon so I can go to the pacquiao mayweather fight.
May 29, 2009 @ 20:07:39
May 29, 2009 @ 21:35:46
Same old Floyd, still cocky as fuck.
He's scared of Pacquiao that is why he cannot give a straight answer.
The way he is acting looks like Pacquiao & Mayweather will not happen.
May 29, 2009 @ 21:54:22

Gayweather FTL.

@brandohnn *IC findme.

May 29, 2009 @ 22:07:38

Inactive User

Same old Floyd, still cocky as fuck.
He's scared of Pacquiao that is why he cannot give a straight answer.
The way he is acting looks like Pacquiao & Mayweather will not happen.

LMAO @ scared. According to the media, Mayweather was scared of the last 5 people he fought-- and BEAT them. Truth be told, the guy he's fighting in his upcoming bout challenged HIM. He really doesn't have to prove anything to anyone. Fighters (Pacman in particular) need Mayweather, he doesn't need them. He's a legend-- Period.
May 29, 2009 @ 22:17:05
Lol, why doesn't he challenge Pacquiao the Lb. 4 Lb. champion & take the title back?
May 29, 2009 @ 22:22:10

Inactive User

Lol, why doesn't he challenge Pacquiao the Lb. 4 Lb. champion & take the title back?

Because he's already in the middle of preparation for another fight. Really Mayweather has a lot on his plate, and he couldn't go wrong with any of his options: Shane Mosley, Golden Boy, or Pacman.

But as I said before, they all need Mayweather, Mayweather doesn't need them.
May 29, 2009 @ 23:04:57
technically Mayweather is better boxer than pacquiao,the fact that he utilize defense and offense ,very slick on the ring and is very well compared to Pernell Whitaker. Pac on the other hand is very strong and quick as fuck so it will probably a hard fight for pacquiao because PBF is a smart technical boxer to be honest. I hope JMM will come up aggressive and smart against PBF , he needs to pressure him and come up with a good plan against a slick boxer. Its hard to hate on Floyd....I love the way he does interviews and hilarious press cons.....to be honest I dont know how Pac would handle being on a fight tour against this dude..lol..he will be like "well...Its all business nothing personal".....while PBF on his ears like" i will whoop that ass all day!" and the whole mayweathers are just funny as fuck on press cons .yall remembered PBF against Oscar press cons? lol...check out Oscar getting heated.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OjhI3eFd4M
May 30, 2009 @ 15:38:29
to be honest I dont know how Pac would handle being on a fight tour against this dude..lol..he will be like "well...Its all business nothing personal".....while PBF on his ears like" i will whoop that ass all day!"

this will be hilarious.
May 31, 2009 @ 15:28:11
this dude schooling gayweather

'whats more impressive; a split decision win and a 10th round knockout, or a 8th round knockout and a 2nd round knockout'

hahaha this dude too big for his boots, he'd get knocked the fuck out by pacquiao
June 01, 2009 @ 11:52:45
no way dude. lol, he'd give pac a run for his money. have you seen floyd's fights in slow motion? he uses the shoulder roll pretty well. his defense is top notch, and with his conditioning, he can last a full 12 rounds easy. i don't really see pac knocking PBF out anytime soon.
June 01, 2009 @ 12:12:50
Originally posted by Inactive User

This dude needs to get robbed.
June 02, 2009 @ 18:25:40
mayweather explains his defense, jab, and fighting in the pocket.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKS2-ZvJJu4
June 05, 2009 @ 01:48:10
this dude schooling gayweather

'whats more impressive; a split decision win and a 10th round knockout, or a 8th round knockout and a 2nd round knockout'

hahaha this dude too big for his boots, he'd get knocked the fuck out by pacquiao

you watch boxing? since from you're england i know you saw the hatton/pbf fight. he doesn't fight, he boxes. although mayweather has never fought a puncher like pacquiao, pacquiao has never fought a boxer in mayweather
Please login first to reply.
x