Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
January 8, 2009 @ 05:51 PM
soulacist

Just wondering what u guys thought of these kicks. A french brand..been around since 1936. In my opinion I think they're pretty dope..especially the perfed leathers...and they have holes in the soles for cushioning and venting. The silhouettes are like chucks but I like the toe box better and the detailing is classic.
They opened up shop online..peep>>

http://shop.springcourtusa.com
January 8, 2009 @ 06:06 PM
Envme83

They're not bad. Barack Obama likes them. lol
January 8, 2009 @ 06:19 PM
Joe_

those are dope, pretty expensive though. probly wouldnt cop
January 8, 2009 @ 07:43 PM
snuff_daddy

not feelin the little circle shit in the sole

they look like cheap common project knock-offs to me

but of course CPs are expensive....i seen alot of people wear there on other forums for a while
January 9, 2009 @ 09:22 PM
sulinmi4

that is not bad, but it is expensive.How do you think about these street [URL="http://www.ebuy-mall.com/bape-shoe-wholesale-1034_1040.html?zenid=tgthgru2gq5j2dhjbenumr1ve4"]brand,like bape,edhardy, coogi, [/URL]just price is pretty good. |0
January 10, 2009 @ 08:08 PM
aprogressivone

I own some. Yes I owned them before finding out Obama wore them and posted it in the celebs rocking heat thread LOL. Seriously though they are so comfortable. The insoles feel great. Way better than converse. My insoles are actually made to smell like mints LOL. Walking around frenched out with my spring courts and apc's on is a plus 2. I own the dark brown ones. I want the hightop tan, but they are not in America yet. Ill probably just get some hightop all whites.

pics in real life

As far as spring court ripping off common projects. Spring courts of course are far older and unchanged. Its a much better buy in my opinion price wise. The quality of the leather is way better than your run of the mill chucks or pf flyers. Ill admit I was not a fan of the holes at first, but once I got them, they are not even that noticeable and apparently help with air flow
January 12, 2009 @ 08:57 AM
soulacist

As far as spring court ripping off common projects. Spring courts of course are far older and unchanged. Its a much better buy in my opinion price wise. The quality of the leather is way better than your run of the mill chucks or pf flyers. Ill admit I was not a fan of the holes at first, but once I got them, they are not even that noticeable and apparently help with air flow

Those Tan spring courts are SICK!..i think they would look great with raw dark denim..
March 3, 2009 @ 11:47 AM
hatchofchi

I will be cawping a pair soon. smile
March 6, 2009 @ 08:10 PM
GOLDENi

Wow, definitely liking this brand and their shoes are dope.
Nice and simple and the quality sounds top notch! Well.. They have to be if Obama wears them ;]

Please login first to reply.