July 7, 2008 @ 01:01 PM
**tonestar**

You call those up there clean?

These are like a bastard variation of the SB Tiffanys and are only for suckers who want Tiffanys but can't afford the real deal.

im not callin those clean, im sayin before all this hype on supra they made clean shoes.. it doesnt take a genius to figure out how many people dickride tiffany colorway..go match another diamond tee
July 7, 2008 @ 02:36 PM
jcarbonell82

For your information, I posted in two Supra threads, that's hardly EVERY Supra thread on this board.

A life lesson for you though, unless you're bringing knowledge you should sit back and fuck up. Acting all mature yet not actually contributing (believe it or not I actually was, the shoes are monstrosities) won't help you out here, or anywhere for that matter.

Please, you're apparently the "freshest dude in the league" amirite? Your signature tells me so. SMH.
Why don't you drop some knowledge on how these are "dope", Mr. Fresh?

Reading comprehension, no? Mr.Monstrosities, Learn how to read, I said different Supra threads, not all. Kick that knowledge in your head. That's why I said different people like different things, hence, we are all not the same. If everyone walked around thinking/dressing like you, there would be a serious problem around here. Don't attack what you can not understand. Read, comprehend, think, then post, rather then reading and posting without the rest. That's what's wrong with you emo kids, you piss and moan and get all defensive when all I am saying is the truth.
I like them so I am going to buy them, you don't like them so you're not, I don't think I can make quite simpler for you to understand.
July 7, 2008 @ 02:39 PM
jcarbonell82

he is what you call a emo hypebeaster! lmao

lol >sad Ima wait for his emo reply and I will not answer back, that makes those kids hate the world even more.
July 7, 2008 @ 02:42 PM
jcarbonell82

Does anyone know the actual date for the drop on these?
July 7, 2008 @ 03:53 PM
killson

was having some problems with utilityboardsupply, they couldn't charge my credit card or some thing any ways i called up facevalue and got the last 9.5 cool. GOOD TIMES

does it come in black?

July 7, 2008 @ 04:09 PM
qbarawk

Careful throwing your address up on here killer......

Who knows who's lurking around in here....

Nice kicks, coping another pair soon!
July 7, 2008 @ 05:24 PM
**tonestar**

every online shop is over charging, zumiez wants 124.99 for the tufs!! i found em for 99.99/ free shipping
July 7, 2008 @ 05:54 PM
Food

I like how hardly anyone knows what emo is. They base it by the stereotype that the media is spreading. I doubt hardly any "emos" are that bad.
July 7, 2008 @ 07:29 PM
killson

Careful throwing your address up on here killer......

Who knows who's lurking around in here....

Nice kicks, coping another pair soon!

no worries thats not my address, just given props to face value

does it come in black?

July 7, 2008 @ 07:44 PM
Fycus

every online shop is over charging, zumiez wants 124.99 for the tufs!! i found em for 99.99/ free shipping

Where?
July 7, 2008 @ 08:31 PM
qbarawk

I am wondering the same thing.....
July 7, 2008 @ 09:22 PM
Subsistence.

im not callin those clean, im sayin before all this hype on supra they made clean shoes.. it doesnt take a genius to figure out how many people dickride tiffany colorway..go match another diamond tee

I love how the members on here seem to get so defensive about their clothing at first signs of hostility when clearly I said nothing about what you wear.
July 7, 2008 @ 09:42 PM
Subsistence.

Reading comprehension, no? Mr.Monstrosities, Learn how to read, I said different Supra threads, not all.

Do you not re-call saying this just one post before?

and if you really do then why go through the trouble of going into every Supra thread to piss and moan.

going into every Supra thread to piss and moan.

every Supra thread

every

Yeah. Here's a little reading and grammar 101 for you, every is the same as all.

That's what's wrong with you emo kids, you piss and moan and get all defensive when all I am saying is the truth.

So what's an Emo anyway?
I seriously doubt there are any Emo's on this board, not to mention the Emo fad died out a couple of years ago around my parts and was taken over by a very punk-rockish look, those kids now basically wear the same as they did before, yet have become somewhat more out-spoken and wear a little more street, like Supras!

I like them so I am going to buy them, you don't like them so you're not, I don't think I can make quite simpler for you to understand.

Oh yes don't worry, you made it pretty clear to me that you like ugly ass shoes Mr. Fresh.
I can see some jack-ass now walking down the street in his bright yellow high-tops and matching yellow size small tee. Fruitcake. Go to ISS.
July 7, 2008 @ 10:12 PM
**tonestar**

I love how the members on here seem to get so defensive about their clothing at first signs of hostility when clearly I said nothing about what you wear.

ya didnt get it..
July 7, 2008 @ 10:22 PM
**tonestar**

I am wondering the same thing.....

pm me
July 7, 2008 @ 11:02 PM
Subsistence.

ya didnt get it..

No I did get it, it was when you said "go match another diamond tee" to me, shows somebody getting defensive. But what you first said was a toss up for me between you saying Supra making clean shoes and Supra dropping off due to hype.
July 7, 2008 @ 11:22 PM
**tonestar**

i was jus sayin you sound like an nike sb guy stuck on the hypebeast phenomenon of the "color" aquamarine like its some kind of streetwear religion.
to each their own.i love supras and have been rockin supras since their birth, kinda agreein with you on their new ridiculous colorways,but you get bitter as shyt on shoes.. say i'll pass next time instead of, "i dont kno why anybody likes supra".... blah blah blah
July 7, 2008 @ 11:45 PM
Subsistence.

I'm not a Nike SB guy, I prefer Vans over all else.

A lot of Nike SB is trash but seeing Supra biting on the SB Tiffanys (and hard at that) is pretty low, especially when the SB Tiffanys were such a good colour-way.
July 8, 2008 @ 12:02 AM
Vancouver

haha, yea it does seem like they're biting on SB too much...
July 8, 2008 @ 12:48 AM
DunkPunk

How can anyone stand Supra? They make the most ugliest shoes I have ever seen being in second place right next to Reebok. Except for the Supra trinity line shit or something like that.

pumps are fuckin dope!

UCSB.

July 8, 2008 @ 04:45 AM
tramericanjr

these red skytops are gonna be up karmaloop soon so be on the look out!
cant beat 20% off repcodes with it!

u know that for a fact?

how soon?
July 8, 2008 @ 04:54 AM
tramericanjr

NYC... CONCRETE will have all your Supra Skate & Supra NS wants and needs. They will go fast so dont sleep on them!

could u give a heads up when u get new stuff, everytime i go on ya site my comp freezes, and it doesnt do this with any other site!
July 8, 2008 @ 12:28 PM
fer de lance

Do you not re-call saying this just one post before?

Yeah. Here's a little reading and grammar 101 for you, every is the same as all.

So what's an Emo anyway?
I seriously doubt there are any Emo's on this board, not to mention the Emo fad died out a couple of years ago around my parts and was taken over by a very punk-rockish look, those kids now basically wear the same as they did before, yet have become somewhat more out-spoken and wear a little more street, like Supras!

Oh yes don't worry, you made it pretty clear to me that you like ugly ass shoes Mr. Fresh.
I can see some jack-ass now walking down the street in his bright yellow high-tops and matching yellow size small tee. Fruitcake. Go to ISS.

Chill out negative Nancy. Seems like you have a high concentration of hostility built up, brother. Bad child hood? Not getting laid enough (or at all)? Stubbed your pinky toe on the couch? What ever it maybe no need to spread hate on the interwebs. They're just shoes. Banana yellow is very ugly but if someone likes it then who gives a shit. Don't look at they're fucking feet. And FYI just cus you don't like something and/or don't understand why others do doesn't make those induviduals "dick riders." I rarely ever seen anyone wear supra's besides myself. I think its save to assume you live in a world thats this ( ) big. Take your hate else where.
July 8, 2008 @ 05:03 PM
fer de lance

These and the yellow vaiders seem like color ways geared more towards women then men. Not saying the tiffany blue is a female color in any way but the shoe itself looks as if a girl would rock em. They just remind of a purse I've seen.
July 8, 2008 @ 11:39 PM
Subsistence.

Chill out negative Nancy. Seems like you have a high concentration of hostility built up, brother. Bad child hood? Not getting laid enough (or at all)? Stubbed your pinky toe on the couch? What ever it maybe no need to spread hate on the interwebs. They're just shoes. Banana yellow is very ugly but if someone likes it then who gives a shit. Don't look at they're fucking feet. And FYI just cus you don't like something and/or don't understand why others do doesn't make those induviduals "dick riders." I rarely ever seen anyone wear supra's besides myself. I think its save to assume you live in a world thats this ( ) big. Take your hate else where.

From this point on, anyone who backs up Supra without providing valid points as to why you'd back up such a shitty sneaker in the first place gets labelled a dick-rider, starting with fer de lance. I provide hate for this sneaker, least with reason, you clowns act all grown up with your shitty bright yellow sneakers? GTFO with that big bird shit (Helgen steez intended).

And for the record, because you seem so interested in my sex life, I get laid enough. smile
July 9, 2008 @ 06:07 AM
Hyperbeast

new supra skytops just dropped on karmaloop!
get em before they gone with the 20% off discount repcode!
[SIZE="4"]USE [/SIZE][SIZE="5"]REPCODE: XI13454[/SIZE] [SIZE="4"]FOR 20% OFF[/SIZE]

www.karmaloop.com/vendor.aspx?VendorCode=SUP&bysex=&sort=n

July 9, 2008 @ 06:08 AM
Hyperbeast

new supra skytops just dropped on karmaloop!
get em before they gone with the 20% off discount repcode!
[SIZE="4"]USE [/SIZE][SIZE="5"]REPCODE: XI13454[/SIZE] [SIZE="4"]FOR 20% OFF[/SIZE]

www.karmaloop.com/vendor.aspx?VendorCode=SUP&bysex=&sort=n

July 9, 2008 @ 12:54 PM
fer de lance

he should not own these

I don't think he got the memo about trucker hats being lame.
July 9, 2008 @ 01:21 PM
fer de lance

From this point on, anyone who backs up Supra without providing valid points as to why you'd back up such a shitty sneaker in the first place gets labelled a dick-rider, starting with fer de lance. I provide hate for this sneaker, least with reason, you clowns act all grown up with your shitty bright yellow sneakers? GTFO with that big bird shit (Helgen steez intended).

And for the record, because you seem so interested in my sex life, I get laid enough. smile

Cool dude. I really didnt back up Supra's at all cus i couldn't give a shit what some asshole thought about my shoes over the internet. All i was saying is that maybe you should chill out on the hate because well... they are JUST SHOES! Show me where in my post I "backed up" Supra. In fact I actually said those yellow vaiders we're ugly. Your just so quick to let lose you anger at life on to the internet that I don't think you read what I wrote, and where do you give any REAL reason to why Supras are ugly or are for dick riders?

I am so sick of Supra's, only dick-riders seem to love them.

Honestly here what the hell am I not seeing in Supra's that so many others seem too?

They are ugly, they have horrid and loud colour-ways (apart from maybe the Tuf range but what a fucking stupid name anyway, like it wasn't 'hip' enough to spell it 'tough'). Wankers.

Every fit I've seen with Supra's has made the fit look ugly and cheap, even the most plain and cleanest of fits can be ruined by just wearing Supra's and yet some of you rave about them as though they are gods-gift to the sneaker world.

The rational you presented fails miserably.

I'm not interested at all in your sex life actually. You having problems getting laid was just 1 of 3 potential sources I suggested for your hostility. I'm sure you have no trouble getting laid. Thats why you had to let me know right? right???? hahahaha A little pathetic. Just a little...
July 9, 2008 @ 02:08 PM
Artikulate

I ordered the black/grey/red Tuf when they were $99.99 w/ free shipping @ Hanger94.com. The white/red Tufs were $91.99 but they upped the prices to just about the same as everywhere else.

www.hanger94.com/showitemsmanu-mi-7.htm

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.