July 3, 2008 @ 06:40 AM
enceone

Anyone know about e-shops that have(will have) the Suprano High's? And ship worldwide?
July 3, 2008 @ 07:01 PM
killson

Give us a call and we'll chatsmile

was having some problems with utilityboardsupply, they couldn't charge my credit card or some thing any ways i called up facevalue and got the last 9.5 cool. GOOD TIMES

does it come in black?

July 3, 2008 @ 07:51 PM
Hyperbeast

yea facevalue got some good service.
u can e-mail facevalue also if u wanna do a order from them.
July 3, 2008 @ 10:58 PM
cernio

I have a real good feeling I have no chance at them but I'd die to have a pair &)

Will any online sites have them or are they only going to be in select retail shops?
July 3, 2008 @ 11:59 PM
cernio

Man Supra's are hot as hell.

I'm just really scared they're getting too hyped and are gonna turn into nike's sad

Kamakazi's and camo tops ftw! I personally like skylows too.

Will the tiffany raiders be available online anywhere or just retail shops?
July 4, 2008 @ 12:10 AM
heydeleteme

I'm just really scared they're getting too hyped and are gonna turn into nike's sad

Select retail stores; very limited.
July 4, 2008 @ 12:20 AM
Cool Kid

I need those silver skytops to rock a gold and silver one at the same time lawl !?

lol i was thinkin the samethingcool
July 4, 2008 @ 05:51 AM
Geez

Somebody knows where I can buy them white high SUPRA SUPRANOS? Best in Europe?

July 5, 2008 @ 04:20 PM
D-ane>

The good thing about Supra is it's specifically a skate brand, SBs are skate shoes too but they have the Nike name that makes everybody buy them and hype them to hell.

Plus Supra put out NS, so they're skater friendly in a sense that not every shoe's gonna get hyped, so it won't be impossible to get a pair of skytops just to skate. People will hype NS over say Supra TUF
July 5, 2008 @ 04:49 PM
cernio

^
thats true i get what you're saying

btw does anyone know when the perf black cubans will be out?
July 6, 2008 @ 01:09 AM
BeWearOfArt

damn those are dope....hopefully they look good in person...unlike the 413 skytops
July 6, 2008 @ 03:00 AM

Inactive

idk about these...
July 6, 2008 @ 04:08 AM
Lew

how do the white skytops look in person? on a feet?
July 6, 2008 @ 09:06 AM
Geez

Where or when can I buy them Supra Skytop NS White?

This ones:

www.nicekicks.com/supra-skytop-ns-white/

I think they are much hotter than the "normal" white skytops.

And what is the price for them?
July 7, 2008 @ 12:01 AM
**tonestar**

[SUPRA] yellow supra vaiders...
supra is startin to push it...

July 7, 2008 @ 12:09 AM
**tonestar**

he should not own these

July 7, 2008 @ 01:32 AM
Subsistence.

I am so sick of Supra's, only dick-riders seem to love them.

Honestly here what the hell am I not seeing in Supra's that so many others seem too?

They are ugly, they have horrid and loud colour-ways (apart from maybe the Tuf range but what a fucking stupid name anyway, like it wasn't 'hip' enough to spell it 'tough'). Wankers.

Every fit I've seen with Supra's has made the fit look ugly and cheap, even the most plain and cleanest of fits can be ruined by just wearing Supra's and yet some of you rave about them as though they are gods-gift to the sneaker world.
July 7, 2008 @ 01:34 AM
Subsistence.

How can anyone stand Supra?

THANK YOU. Seriously.

Fuck.
July 7, 2008 @ 01:53 AM
**tonestar**

How can anyone stand Supra? They make the most ugliest shoes I have ever seen being in second place right next to Reebok. Except for the Supra trinity line shit or something like that.

supra always made clean shoes.. it all started when a couple of retards mistook jay-z for wearing gold skytops when he was really wearing gold ato's... thus the hype, and rediculous colorways...
July 7, 2008 @ 02:19 AM
Subsistence.

supra always made clean shoes.. it all started when a couple of retards mistook jay-z for wearing gold skytops when he was really wearing gold ato's... thus the hype, and rediculous colorways...

You call those up there clean?

These are like a bastard variation of the SB Tiffanys and are only for suckers who want Tiffanys but can't afford the real deal.
July 7, 2008 @ 04:22 AM
jcarbonell82

Those are sweet, Ima def cop those. Nice.
July 7, 2008 @ 04:30 AM
jcarbonell82

I am so sick of Supra's, only dick-riders seem to love them.

Honestly here what the hell am I not seeing in Supra's that so many others seem too?

They are ugly, they have horrid and loud colour-ways (apart from maybe the Tuf range but what a fucking stupid name anyway, like it wasn't 'hip' enough to spell it 'tough'). Wankers.

Every fit I've seen with Supra's has made the fit look ugly and cheap, even the most plain and cleanest of fits can be ruined by just wearing Supra's and yet some of you rave about them as though they are gods-gift to the sneaker world.

It's unnecessary for you to go into different Supra threads just to get all emo about them. We know you dislike them, and if you really do then why go through the trouble of going into every Supra thread to piss and moan. Different people have different taste so you might hate them but others like them, get over it. It's part of life and growing up, a free lesson of life from me, thank me later, smile
July 7, 2008 @ 04:50 AM
Subsistence.

It's unnecessary for you to go into different Supra threads just to get all emo about them. We know you dislike them, and if you really do then why go through the trouble of going into every Supra thread to piss and moan. Different people have different taste so you might hate them but others like them, get over it. It's part of life and growing up, a free lesson of life from me, thank me later, smile

For your information, I posted in two Supra threads, that's hardly EVERY Supra thread on this board.

A life lesson for you though, unless you're bringing knowledge you should sit back and fuck up. Acting all mature yet not actually contributing (believe it or not I actually was, the shoes are monstrosities) won't help you out here, or anywhere for that matter.

Please, you're apparently the "freshest dude in the league" amirite? Your signature tells me so. SMH.
Why don't you drop some knowledge on how these are "dope", Mr. Fresh?
July 7, 2008 @ 06:27 AM
poonpower

I like the red ones only.
July 7, 2008 @ 07:59 AM
qbarawk

Great, the hate over some sneakers....

RELAX.
July 7, 2008 @ 08:34 AM
Jaykachu

i love ur mom
July 7, 2008 @ 09:37 AM
qbarawk

MOM lovin, here, here!
July 7, 2008 @ 09:56 AM
HipHopPunk

he is what you call a emo hypebeaster! lmao
July 7, 2008 @ 09:58 AM
HipHopPunk

coppin too
July 7, 2008 @ 10:26 AM
Splynt0r

I'm not digging em as much as other colorways, but still wearable.

If you don't like supra's then just don't cop them. you could just say in one short post that you don't like them. you don't have to go ranting on how you feel their ugly and you don't see what others see in them. I don't like jordans but I don't go posting hate posts in jordan threads.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.