April 6, 2008 @ 12:29 AM
Crook

Yea from what has been said they are trying to be passed off as a subtle alternative to Jordans. Any reason to back these shoes is nothing but an excuse though. Jordans are a staple and Gourmet is just trying to capitalize off Jordan. There are no such things as grown up Jordans these are just a bite. I find it funny that everyone dealing with them refers to it by Gourmets product name and the Jordan number yet everyone trys to front like they arent Jordan bites and try to see it as something "different" "new" (enter your excuse here)
April 6, 2008 @ 01:22 AM
N.O. 4 life

smh...no such thing as original ideas anymore...
April 6, 2008 @ 02:47 AM
scrm

gourmet looks like jordans.

bape looks like some airforces.

kinda the same thing going on.
April 7, 2008 @ 01:00 AM
golDIE

But BAPE gets a pass for some odd reason.
April 7, 2008 @ 03:19 AM
Eugene K.

Rumour mill flying around... Jordan will commence their own collection of vulcanized sneakers with the same Gourmet theme in mind.
April 8, 2008 @ 04:44 AM
LABELS

yea society champions the biters/knockoffs if the cool kids do it...But let one of us regular guys do the same thing and we are bootleggers.

So moral is to become a cool kid and you can sell bullshit look a like jordansor air force one knockoffs and be called fresh.
April 8, 2008 @ 08:15 PM
Citizen-16657

dude will you just drop it already. I am pretty sure your just mad cause you couldn't get a Gourmet account.....we know you don't like Gourmet.....please go sell some Greedy Genuises then, as if those aren't the worst shoes ever
April 8, 2008 @ 08:44 PM
LABELS

dude will you just drop it already. I am pretty sure your just mad cause you couldn't get a Gourmet account.....we know you don't like Gourmet.....please go sell some Greedy Genuises then, as if those aren't the worst shoes ever

First of all I was answer homie question about why Bapes gets a pass!...so if you don't like it..sorry homie!!

Second we've been open like 6 months and have and/or getting all the accounts we want. Its not about getting accounts, cause I can get every account you have, but what does that have to do with my opinion as a person? This is not a store thing, it's a Melloe Won thing...period!!

I respect your opinion and you should respect mine!!

ONCE AGAIN!! I was answer homie question about why Bapes gets a pass!!..so stay in your lane chief!!

\
April 9, 2008 @ 12:31 AM
Crook

Store not doing so good? you mad? I just dont get why everyone is talking shit about these shoes yet you go at LABELS and try and compare stores by saying they cant get a Gourmet account. Seriously not a good look for Citizen at least imo. Everyone has different opinions and different tastes but if you cant respect that i think you need to get a clue. Im homies with Melloe/Labels but we dont like the same things and have completely different styles and still get along. Damn these cool kids and following the trends, hype, and just being all the same.
April 9, 2008 @ 12:54 AM
N.O. 4 life

i think bape gets a pass because they cost wayyy too much and they have thier own clothes that are popular as well(but also way to much)
April 9, 2008 @ 10:15 AM
golDIE

^^^Gourmet has incredible clothing as well. Much of which is comparable in price, or more expensive than that of Bape. I understand what you're saying, though.

I just never expected Gourmet to receive such a negative response. I guess when you fuck with Jordan, you've just crossed the line.
April 9, 2008 @ 01:46 PM
wuassassin2133

these shoes look good...but i don't think im willing to drop 150 on them.
April 9, 2008 @ 02:51 PM
typo

fakes are not cool. so why are knock offs?
April 9, 2008 @ 03:09 PM
camthraxFHK

Fuck it. I used to be a sneaker head, but the game doesn't deserve the respect it used to. The gourmets look good, and that's all that matters. Fake shit is classless, these aren't. Tight, classy rip-offs have been dope for as long as a lot of the staples in streetwear. Stussy Chanel bites for instance...

And to all the dudes from Artesia, you're not going to make a point to everyone on this board by talking like your from ISS... It's getting on my nerves.
April 9, 2008 @ 04:01 PM
LABELS

Fuck it. I used to be a sneaker head, but the game doesn't deserve the respect it used to. The gourmets look good, and that's all that matters. Fake shit is classless, these aren't. Tight, classy rip-offs have been dope for as long as a lot of the staples in streetwear. Stussy Chanel bites for instance...

And to all the dudes from Artesia, you're not going to make a point to everyone on this board by talking like your from ISS... It's getting on my nerves.

i am not trying to change anyone just state my opinion and answer the question "why is it exceptable for some and not other"...and just help the newbies hear more than just groupie love...
sorry that my words are effecting your fragile nerves..lol And what does ISS have to do with this topic...you guys always wanna make subliminal shots/comments that don't pertain to the topics @ hand.

At the end of the day it's what YOU like...So enjoy your Gourmet kicks "the classy rip offs"...oh snap that could be a cool tagline..lol...j/k..

Rememeber this is just a friendly debate or a difference of opinion...so don't take it personal...peace to all.
April 9, 2008 @ 06:34 PM
camthraxFHK

^^^ What is this fucking Jerry Springer... Just fucking go away.
April 9, 2008 @ 11:40 PM
Crook

Probably some of the dumbest things ive read on here in awhile. Before you kick knowledge about anything make sure you know what you are saying and think it over to see if it makes sense before you post it. Not sure what Artesia has to do with anything but your talking like an idiot and its just getting on my nerves....
April 10, 2008 @ 03:43 PM
camthraxFHK

^^^ so what are you calling me out on? Try to disagree with what I just said.
April 10, 2008 @ 04:29 PM
5&A Dime

Gourmet now available to purchase online @ 5&A Dime!
The Gourmet shoes are now available online at 5&A Dime. No more hassle w/ phone orders. Be sure to check it out.
April 10, 2008 @ 11:23 PM
Crook

^^^ so what are you calling me out on? Try to disagree with what I just said.

I dont like to do the whole im right your wrong type of thing because it just goes back and forth with dumb facts kind of like the Artesia fact that you brought up. Like i can call you stupid but what does that have to do with anything. Now me calling you an idiot because of the things you said makes more sense. What i called you out on (i guess you werent smart enough to see it) is that you said some pretty dumb things. Like saying the game doesnt deserve respect, gourmets are classy, and again the artesia fact. Take your time to let it all soak in we all know how dumb you LA to OR people are (a lil internet sarcasm because im sure you wont figure this out without some help) smile
April 10, 2008 @ 11:31 PM
MisfitProdigy

copped the blue diablos today, just gotta get em in the mail
April 14, 2008 @ 01:28 AM
jimmysweatpants

does any one have any additional info on the clothes or is there a thread on here already i am not aware of?
April 19, 2008 @ 01:32 PM
Citizen-16657

SICK SICK SICK deal on Gourmet's......the price will be untouched.

PM us for pricing.
April 21, 2008 @ 05:20 PM
Citizen-16657

These bad boys are starting to move.......PM us for stock and discount!
April 25, 2008 @ 02:19 PM
Citizen-16657

selling a good amount of these bitches....come get them in the sale while you can....
April 26, 2008 @ 02:59 PM
Citizen-16657

6 more pairs sold today......hit us up before we sell out.

J
May 3, 2008 @ 12:50 PM
Citizen-16657

These bad boys are going fast......best take advantage of the discount while you still can...
May 4, 2008 @ 09:59 AM
JBT

i like the concept. but price doesnt justify it for me.
May 4, 2008 @ 12:12 PM
Citizen-16657

To each his own....
May 7, 2008 @ 11:55 PM
typo

i got, i got, me sum knock off j's....

Please login first to reply.